The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

the singer must be very chio ah, to let a lao jiao lose his pride
Old 02-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Soft advice, cold turkey or introducing new meimeis (this is the worst cos he will compare them against his "cai", and will result in him yearning for her further which explained why he has no interest in other girls) will not work for such hard core case, one need to help him to rid him of his "Inner Demon (心魔)".

To begin with, it is useful as buddies to assemble a ghost list of the negative things and incidents as mentioned in the thread, go through with him, break it down to him bit by bit cos it wil not be a speedy recovery. Patience is required for success.

消除占有欲, 即可消除心魔
一消心清静, 莲花处处开清
Old 02-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Famous Samster and his... 02-12-2011 11:23 AM You alway post something then change your mind and typed deleted post because you wanted to say something nice to please people like Xiao Bao. You are such a hypocrite

Ha-Ha, yes, I have deleted my earlier hard post to TS mindful of giving appreciation for his long post contribution, and also I could be wrong based on my reading comprehension afterall it's TS buddy.

Changing and editing my post goes to show that I am sincere in my posting contribution, proof reading all my posts cos every Matters of the Heart threads are heart matters which deserve care & attention. At least, I have the balls to post in this thread whilst you hide behind your tiny monitor zapping me -1

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 02-12-2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: To show my love for you, I also edited thrice in this post. Ha-Ha
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Such joints had destroyed many sg man already ... but we buddies ourselves also got some parts to be blamed as well ...

We shout and cheer when supporting buddy of ours to hang more & more to "fight" with other customers in this hfj .... ended seeing them having hard time paying all these flowers 10k x ??? times of flower money

Even help them gather news or better known as gossip ... etc etc etc etc .................... and most of the times, such news or gossip could be very unreal and damaging .....

I guess we as the real buddies should have advise them in the first place rather than after he kana KC Sorry did not mean to offence any supporters here

Last edited by see see only; 02-12-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Retribution...you play with so many women..now kenna playback....karma*
Very well said.
Before we look and say our bro wat wat wat for a WL, have we ever asked if any WL ever wat wat wat for our bro before?????
Karma...how very true......
How I know?????
Me kenna before liao!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Snowman, your friend has only 2 ways to wake up.
Many years ago, when I kenna my karma which I penned down before & I'm sure senior samsters like Gor Gor Otur shud remember, it was almost the same.
Of cos, I never go and send food and do all that, maybe i damn EGO lor, so that part i feel very lao kui.
One way, he will just have to battle his own demons and own lies then he'll wake up.
When??
Took me 1 fucking year to get the courage to walk back into the nite scene again, but this time, no more heart!
Yes, I have changed till some friends call me heartless or inhuman.
2) He will just keep hugging that HOPE and live and die in his own dreamland. Means, your friend will just fade away as a casualty and no hope of coming back! A defeated player to the extreme! 4yrs is a long time.
I know someone who still harps on his SO CALLED true love and carries his laptop around and shows everyone all her pics.
Nope I stopped all contact with that person liao cos he is also someone who is like your friend!
Let nature take its course on your bro, if it was meant to be a lesson learnt, let him learn it.
If it was meant to be karma, let him suffer for it like I did.
And if it was meant to destroy him beyond salvation, then let it play its own couse.
As a bro, i think you and your kakis have dun your best liao.
Now just pray.
Remember, bring a horse to a river, fucker dun wanna drink, push his head down he die die also wont drink.
If your friend wanted to move on, he wud have.
But the actions like buying Bday present and say not from him, this also tell everyone that he made a conscious decision that he wishes to stay in his dreamland and there's nothing anyone cud do!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
the singer must be very chio ah, to let a lao jiao lose his pride
One man's meat another man's poison still apply.
Have seen such cases where i feel some hawker girls at bedok hawker center more chio but fella tinks his chick more tok kong than gong li wor wahahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Famous Samster and his... 02-12-2011 11:23 AM You alway post something then change your mind and typed deleted post because you wanted to say something nice to please people like Xiao Bao. You are such a hypocrite

Ha-Ha, yes, I have deleted my earlier hard post to TS mindful of giving appreciation for his long post contribution, and also I could be wrong based on my reading comprehension afterall it's TS buddy.

Changing and editing my post goes to show that I am sincere in my posting contribution, proof reading all my posts cos every Matters of the Heart threads are heart matters which deserve care & attention. At least, I have the balls to post in this thread whilst you hide behind your tiny monitor zapping me -1
Nowsadays lots of snipers la bro, dun bother.
Anyway, who's Xiao Bao?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Such joints had destroyed many sg man already ... but we buddies ourselves also got some parts to be blamed as well ...

We shout and cheer when supporting buddy of ours to hang more & more to "fight" with other customers in this hfj .... ended seeing them having hard time paying all these flowers 10k x ??? times of flower money

Even help them gather news or better known as gossip ... etc etc etc etc .................... and most of the times, such news or gossip could be very unreal and damaging .....

I guess we as the real buddies should have advise them in the first place rather than after he kana KC Sorry did not mean to offence any supporters here
Tats y must know how to differentiate wats cheong buddies and whats real buddies.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...... Cheong buddies are equally important cos they comes in many forms, some are free loaders, some are cheerleaders, some will backstabs you, some will contribute and help you in damage control and some will just leads you deeper into the abyss.
bro, i belong to which of ur categories mentioned har?

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 02-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Nowsadays lots of snipers la bro, dun bother.
Anyway, who's Xiao Bao?
Think he was referring to Wei Xiaobao 韋小寶 from the novel: The Deer and the Cauldron (鹿鼎記).

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
bro, i belong to which of ur categories mentioned har?
You and few other bros:

On horseback, if my horse went mad charging towards a cliff, you guys will shoot (with real rifles) my horse multiple times without hesitation in order to save me from falling over the cliff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Tats y must know how to differentiate wats cheong buddies and whats real buddies.
Bad cheong buddies will lite a fire to the horse's tail and use a hot arrow dipped in samba chillies to poke the horse's ass fearing it is not charging fast enough to kill you, real buddies as I mentioned above

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 02-12-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Cheong buddies are equally important cos they comes in many forms, some are free loaders, some are cheerleaders, some will backstabs you, some will contribute and help you in damage control and some will just leads you deeper into the abyss.
Dayview2004 aka James Tan is one of those in the above mentioned except he will not contribute and help you.

He will asked you for help like signing a credit card receipts for him first and he never return the money. Worst till he did not answer your phone calls
Old 02-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is very sad to hear this sort of things day in and out in sgp, I just pray we as sgp man know what we are doing and play the game right if needed so..
Old 02-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Good sharing! These are the kind of stories we should encourage in this forum sextion.
Damage is worst than those ah pek who lost CPF money.

Who is this AD famous samster?
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post

I'm no fans of these joints but visit their KTV rooms for butterflies occasionally.

Was evaluating their business model at one point; very ingenious... as they feed on men's EGO in an open-bidding tipping setup. You are right that these "fights" to impress the girl AND others in an open-concept hall, adding to the pre-fixed tipping amount (from $50 to Tens of K banners), drives the business.

Compare this to private tipping to the girls in the room; not much ego involved. Just ask mamasan to invite the girl into the ktv room after the show better. At least guranteed will cum sit with you before parting with $, plus the tip can be lower since she don't have to split with company compare to "flowers".

So if you ask me, I'm sorry but to say that those who fall for this type of entertainment involving bidding wars should/could get better value elsewhere
(Okie this comment may invite zaps like "limpeh can afford leh... etc."... just make sure you make the anonymous zap comment as insulting as possible)

Last edited by goodpartner; 02-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1