The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zzzggb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Hi, I don't mean to be a busybody, but does your friend need any information about Club28 or Yang Gui Fei (now closed) or their staff/singers in relation to his case? I used to have contacts in that place which might be able to provide some useful information (can't promise anything though these contacts don't owe me any favours). (just private message me if your friend needs information)

Actually, I think it is better your friend never steps into Club28 or such joints again.
He is king of HFJ. which singers 大姨妈 come, he also know.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PRC Rammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 花场Escapefrom View Post
In terms of HFJ, still go down once i a while, either no flower or a token 100 bucks. Not chasing girls anymore, so life is getting back no track. ESC
I had read on your previous posting and I would suggest to you that you can keep 100 bucks on foods rather than hanging to the singer-manageress.

Based on what you had wrote previously, it seem like you treated the HFJ people like your kins. Sometimes we just got to tell ourselves that we are just customers to these HFJ people and forget about kam cheng or looking for real relationship like such people.

It is better to spend more times & show more concern to your family members. These HFJ people know how to make a good living by conning customer's money and there is no need for you to look after their well-being.

Alternatively I would prefer to use the 100 bucks on the streetwalkers in Geylang Lorong 8 than these HFJ people.

Remember HFJ is a lan jiao place and definitely not a place to find love or to find a life partner.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PRC Rammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggie83 View Post
Dayview2004 aka James Tan is one of those in the above mentioned except he will not contribute and help you.

He will asked you for help like signing a credit card receipts for him first and he never return the money. Worst till he did not answer your phone calls
On top of that, Dayview2004 also took money from bros that supposed to pay for the drinks. He quietly pocketed the money & did not pay for the drinks. And he even asked other newbie bros to foot the bills.

Dayview2004 did this when he cheong with group of samsters.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sean009113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all those prc is very clever at kc once they know u been kc by then .they will hang up n sell made u go round n round.they will never be a true love to u ,unless u have lot of money to fill their holes,if not stay away from them,
Old 05-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean009113 View Post
all those prc is very clever at kc once they know u been kc by then .they will hang up n sell made u go round n round.they will never be a true love to u ,unless u have lot of money to fill their holes,if not stay away from them,
It takes 2 hands to clap, there is no need to stay away from. It's their profession, their job to KC you. Without those roberts, the industry will die out. Please think of our economy

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

All the best to Mr AD! Although i dunnoe u at all but i've been thru this pain before. Thankfully, it took me only 1 year to forget this PRC lady. After taking the painful decision to stop contacting her, I chose to turn my attention to other ladies and i managed to get over her gradually and now totally.

Come to think, I did not even manage to bed her when we were together (stupid me!). Think i got more daring after this painful lesson and now i managed to bed almost 80% of the PRC ladies (non-FL) whom i met only a few times and some only once.

My sharing: 1 tall and pleasant looking PRC lady whom i approached at a food court called me 1 fine day and asked me to support her at her HFJ as she was performing a show and couldn't find anyone to book a table (she claimed that she will kena deduct $200 frm salary). Prior to this, we had met a few times for lunch and drinks at night and i already got to hug her and kiss her lips. I went down to support her but eventually only hanged a $100 flower although the big money spenders from my nearby tables were constantly hanging $500, $688 and $1000 flowers. That day was the last time i saw her (because my PRC lady friend who used to work as a singer told me that she will never ask her bf/friend to support her show if she really treats him as a bf/friend) although she kept smsing me once in a blue moon to ask me out for lunch. She eventually smsed me and told me not to despise her for working in this line (singer) and hope we could remain as good friends. I replied that i've never despise her and was too busy with work. She had already went back home after 6mths and I did not hear from her till today.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

Other hopeless guys....Can't be bother with all this PRC.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzggb View Post
He is king of HFJ. which singers 大姨妈 come, he also know.
I think i know who is MrAD, he got KC badly by the girl who was the top singer in the joint, she like an angel far more beautiful you can ever imagine. i think he finally meet his match. But then he is not king of HFJ because the king is still here, undefeated.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so how much was mr ad ripped off in terms of money? not much was being mentioned. actually if not much, then i think the ger not so back as she did hint to him to move off on her second visit.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, that is a really sad story. Braddah, the duration of the ordeal is what is striking. Very provocative. Braddah, have you considered getting your friend some professional help?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gunman69sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I think i know who is MrAD, he got KC badly by the girl who was the top singer in the joint, she like an angel far more beautiful you can ever imagine. i think he finally meet his match. But then he is not king of HFJ because the king is still here, undefeated.
I don't think she is considered his best looking girlfriend. Being his friend for so many years. Definately we have seen a lot of his gorgeous looking women.

Everyone is the king, till he is defeated by PRCs.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman69sg View Post
I don't think she is considered his best looking girlfriend. Being his friend for so many years. Definately we have seen a lot of his gorgeous looking women.

Everyone is the king, till he is defeated by PRCs.

That's retribution, being one of the boss of a top HFJ, i set the rules for my girls "No falling in love with customers" That was like close to 10 years back, he challenge mama-san and violate the regulations meant to protect the girls. Up to this day, he still have not learnt, and i don't wish to see singapore turn into city where passion of crimes are rampant. Things are meant to be this way, because he broke rules and asking for trouble

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Waltex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaltex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
One sentence 戏子无情,婊子无义!
nice quote bro!
Old 10-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ahlang1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
i have seen not just one but few sucesssful marriage of singers to sg man. but non of them married to their big hanger customer. one married to a normal customer, one married to the part time waiter.
i have also seen 1 bro claiming to be kc with a gal but suck thum in the end. the al ask him not to show up dring show as well. in fact this is already a typical sign.

well all i can say to the bro in this picture is, the issue now is no longer abt the gal. its abt yourself. you are down because you wanted to be down. worst case you may neeed to see a phsyco doctor to get yourself out of it. sometimes there are these blind spots in life. just have to look at it another angle and u will know whats best for yrself.

i hv seen something similar b4, not singer but ktv gal. 1 bro sees the gal almost every otherday. if she got table he will wait for her to finish work. if no table he will pay her damage and bring her out. in a good 3yrs, they even went malaysia for short trips, all he did was holding hands. not even a kiss. you think possible? i seen it.......
Mr OTUR events and incident reports are very genuine and common (esp para 1) in HFJ scenes. Just that most pple kena blindspots and if one bothers to listen to your voices in your head, u will see a clearer picture.

U Start with Flowers, Always ends with flower (backside open flower)!!
Old 10-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GL Hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Sounds like Mr Housefly to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1