The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...highlight=star

Paid a visit to Star from Seduction
Thanks bro for hooking me up with her. Pleasant experience.

Looks: 8/10 photos were heavily edits, she definitely looks better in real life. Probably has a slight beach tan.

Body: 8/10 abit thick but definitely at the right places, maybe minus point because her boobs ain’t that big, I love my big boobs. But no problem lucky her sensitive nipples made up for it.

Massage: she got use strength not like play piano, squeeze touch touch abit.

Frenching: she doesn’t shy away from our tongue battles.

BBBJ: she puts her 1000% in when sucking for me, very sloppy

FJ: eager and willing to please, so whatever position you ask for she will deliver for you.

Communication: can speak English not an issue.

RTF: still busy digging for the treasures from different stables.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Omega fr SA,

I think I will definitely feel proud to have her walk beside me down Orchard Road. And I am pretty sure I can attract many pairs of envious eyes...

And she is a great gal to bring back to my bedroom to have plenty of fun with...

In short she is definitely gf/ lover material...

I don't think there is anything I don't like about her... but what I like about her are as follows..... she smells great, looks really pretty, loves hug her n kiss her like my lover, n to grab her butt, bury my face in between the ass cheeks, n licking her very wet n low mileage pussy... it's her 2nd day, so she is still fresh n enjoys the sex

She speaks reasonable English, so talking to her is not chicken n duck. I had a great time chatting with this beautiful gal too...

Old 25-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1371 / Power: 14
hondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud of

FR for Idea https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878500

Finally have a chance back to the scene after 2 years. What a wait.

Booked Idea with bro EZ today. Below are my ratings. YMMV.

OKT: 10/10. Clear instructions, friendly, humorous.

Looks: 9.5/10. Some angle looks like Athena Chu. Definitely wont reject, and like your poly same lecture girl that you always wanted to bonk.

Body: 9/10. Not fussy here. Not a boob lover also.

FJ: Overall happy with the experience. She seems to also enjoy the session.

RTF: If time permits. For bros who is keen to visit her, please continue to be nice to her. Didnt regret visiting her and thanks to EZ bro too.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Kuzma0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked ning from bro asiaconsort yesterday.

OKT: 10/10. Clear instructions, friendly, humorous.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 9/10

FJ: Overall happy with the experience. She seems to also enjoy the session.

RTF: If time permits.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!

FR for Cake
Was raining heavily and decided to have a Cake from Queens after lunch

Looks: 8/10 GND feels, still having her blonde hair like in pictures. What you see is what you get. Light Thai tan.
Figure: 8/10 slim with nice B. Petite build so everything is just the right size.
BJ: 7/10 a lot of tongue swirling.
Fj: 9/10 this is the highlight for me. Bubble butt lovers would be glad. Very nice to grab from the back. Surrendered here to the bubble butt.
Service: 8/10 can speak simple English. Will wash you clean clean in shower. Offered water.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
flyingduck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia from Hookers https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Tho she may not the best looking, but definitely she has her charming points. Alittle chubby on the face which makes her look more of cute than pretty.

Olivia is good and harkworking and bbbj skills is very skilful, she can easily make you cum with just her mouth. Combination of tongue and hand rhythm is fantastic.

when we got to bonking, we did many different positions. And her service was great because she was extremely horny. Her moans were LOUD. Which was a boost for me to harder and faster. Fuck until my thighs also sore.. but it was a good one i must admit.

Recommend bro to try.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got experience bao them?
Asking for a friend
Old 25-05-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SINBuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I seldom want to write reviews but I think this stable Club Friday is worth my time. Took a chance ok on this stable and have to say Lisa is good. Beautiful body and excellent attitude.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rolex(SA)

As usual bro KK's girls is indeed high quality.

look: 5% discount from photo imo, very sweet looking

communication: 10/10, don expect she speak english like us, but definitely good enough to understand each other in non physical way

body: she is very slim and petite, still wanna go slimmer, to me she is big b small c type, nothing to complain at all.

BJ: my experience may not be yours, we have great chemistry the moment i arrived and maybe thats why she giving me a very sensual bj with dt

FJ: bros, pls be gentle with her, she did told me she does feels abit pain maybe due to too many customers. She give me a hell out of ride and the session was steamy.

overall, Rolex is really 9/10 type of girl, worth very penny you gonna give it to her. She's friendly, sexy, can hold conversation well, got her own plans for the future. Cant wait to rtf again.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SellShard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TEERUK NINGNOY

Looks: 100/10 - Looks way more prettier in person and young like a schoolgirl, very accurate photo
Body: Slim and shapey
Boobs: Good and handful to grab, fits my hands perfectly
Kissing: 10/10 - very strong tounge fight
Catbath: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10 Blown me out of my mind
Painting: NA - not my cup of tea, didn't try, but already wet when i touched.
FJ: 10/10 - dont know how to describe this but it felt really really good
GFE: 9/10 - Very accomdating but need help from google translate so -1 point
Massage: NA - not here for massage but she is very good to hug.

Overall experience: 10 / 10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Remarks: EXCELLENT. Very sweet and pretty girl. Gentle and demure. Accomdate to all my request. Never ever write any review but think I need to do it for her.
Old 25-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro has tried POKA from Lover's Fortress

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=880482

Thank you

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 25-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Writing a FR for Folky MG

OKT: Responsive and fast reply for queries and booking of the girls, very clear direction to each location.
Look: 8/10 Good complexion.
Body: 8/10 all natural decent size boob just nice for her size
Pussy: 8/10 trim pussy, no odour great painting
FJ: 10/10 can do all position as requested and give soft moan
GFE: very friendly and chatty.
RTF: Yes but maybe try others from MG as well
Old 25-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Gugujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fern (RP)

OKT: Responsive and instant reply. Friendly and assuring.
Look: 7/10 (close to photo)
Body: 8.5/10 (Good proportion though fake boob)
GFE: 7/10
BJ: 9.5/10 (almost came during 2nd S, alot of action and DT, maybe too intensed, feel a lil sting after action)
FJ: 7/10 (maybe she was tired but overall was good. Lots of GFE)

Overall it's a good recommendation
Old 25-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Lover Fortress: Sprite

Smooth sailing bonk

Though I had a string of good successes with Club Friday, I thought about trying some others to see if the pastures were indeed greener on the other side. As I was fearing I might be missing out on some hidden gems.

Went over a few Stables and operators and finally came down to Love Fortress. The operator was quick to respond to my queries and a short moment later confirmed my booking. Happily made my way down the location.

The area isn't the most discreet, but it'll do. Like mentioned in other FRs by other members, your particulars will be taken down at the location. So if discretion is very important to you, you might have to skip this.
  • Photos: Glamour and more
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Bare Blowjob: Yes
  • CIM: Took my load.
  • Painting: Yes.
  • FJ: Did not try

Entered the room to find a demure lady waiting for me in a sexy black baby doll. Her body is spot on -- round cantaloupes on a slim and slender frame. Very sexy. Just like the pictures provided by the stable. Artificial boobs with some faded scars still present. Not the softest, but it has great shape.

Her facial features on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired. Especially compared to the pictures. But even so, there were a couple of moments where she looked absolutely beautiful under the doorway light from the washroom.

Unlike my previous few sessions, my bad Thai and hand gestures weren't enough to save the day. I had to rely on the translator a few times when trying to talk about something more meaningful ... other than a good boom-boom.

After a routine shower and a short talk, I got into the action right away by caressing her whole body bit by bit. She reciprocated by getting my shaft slowly licked. Gently pushed her away and kissed my way from top to bottom, and to the prize: the abalone. She seemed to enjoy it, especially with the moans, increased breathing, and occasional eye contact.

Almost forgot about the pictures I wanted to take. Asked her if it was ok. Got the approval. Grabbed my camera and made some really not safe for work pictures almost instantly. Got her to move around and try various positions for a better angle. She is definitely service oriented and accommodate to your requests.

Looking at the amazing pictures on the screen of the camera, I was pushed over the limit and raised the pace. Told her I was about the ejaculate, and she just went on and increased the pace with me. An explosive CIM without me requesting for it. Nice.

I'd say that this was a nice and smooth average bonk for me. Did not manage to try her FJ since I was short on time. I'd imagine if you are somewhat fluent in Thai, this might be one of the better bonks if you are looking for a simple GND/sweet girlfriend type of experience.

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 30-05-2022 at 01:53 AM.
Old 25-05-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Very tastefully taken photos! I like ur style. U hv aroused my interest to try Sprite for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Lover Fortress: Sprite

Smooth sailing bonk

Though I had a string of good successes with Club Friday, I thought about trying some others to see if the pastures were indeed greener on the other side. As I was fearing I might be missing out on some hidden gems.

Went over a few Stables and operators and finally came down to Love Fortress. The operator was quick to respond to my queries and a short moment later confirmed my booking. Happily made my way down the location.

The area isn't the most discreet, but it'll do. Like mentioned in other FRs by other members, your particulars will be taken down at the location. So if discretion is very important to you, you might have to skip this.
  • Photos: Glamour and more
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Bare Blowjob: Yes
  • CIM: Took my load.
  • Painting: Yes.
  • FJ: Did not try

Entered the room to find a demure lady waiting for me in a sexy black baby doll. Her body is spot on -- round cantaloupes on a slim and slender frame. Very sexy. Just like the pictures provided by the stable. Artificial boobs with some faded scars still present. Not the softest, but it has great shape.

Her facial features on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired. Especially compared to the pictures. But even so, there were a couple of moments where she looked absolutely beautiful under the doorway light from the washroom.

Unlike my previous few sessions, my bad Thai and hand gestures weren't enough to save the day. I had to rely on the translator a few times when trying to talk about something more meaningful ... other than a good boom-boom.

After a routine shower and a short talk, I got into the action right away by caressing her whole body bit by bit. She reciprocated by getting my shaft slowly licked. Gently pushed her away and kissed my way from top to bottom, and to the prize: the abalone. She seemed to enjoy it, especially with the moans, increased breathing, and occasional eye contact.

Almost forgot about the pictures I wanted to take. Asked her if it was ok. Got the approval. Grabbed my camera and made some really not safe for work pictures almost instantly. Got her to move around and try various positions for a better angle. She is definitely service oriented and accommodate to your requests.

Looking at the amazing pictures on the screen of the camera, I was pushed over the limit and raised the pace. Told her I was about the ejaculate, and she just went on and increased the pace with me. An explosive CIM without me requesting for it. Nice.

I'd say that this was a nice and smooth average bonk for me. Did not manage to try her FJ since I was short on time. I'd imagine if you are somewhat fluent in Thai, this might be one of the better bonks if you are looking for a simple GND/sweet girlfriend type of experience.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1