The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Dont be too sure... wait and see.
i truly wish so. she did state her farewell was fixed.
Old 30-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Hard to believe that with her careful modus operandi still kena busted. Either some idiot didnt follow the sop or kena sabo. Back to square one.
Serious? So she really got busted instead of taking a break?

Her modus operandi is very careful and confidential, no way she got busted out of nowhere. Conlanfirm someone sabo/tipped off. Fark
Old 30-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

it’s amazing how apps can turn a milf into syt. Was in the JE MP vicinity and had some time to spare. Kenna my second landmine in MP. Massage was above average and she did put effort in trying to do a good massage. I have a lot to learn from the senior here on how to spot heavily photoshopped photos
Old 30-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
bo pian, the exuberance of new comers, once upon a time we were like this too
Haha, if they feel those are legendary, they sure missed out on some great stuff we had before. And in some way, it also shows the MLs are being praised and getting away with it doing basic stuff

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 30-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Confirm plus chop this baby is NOT legendary. Definitely NOT
No offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/

My first visit to the legendary Baby. No regrets! I was able to book her on the day itself. The moment when I entered her room, she greeted with me in her translucent white silky oversized shirt. Against the light from the toilet, I can see the curvature of her boobs and nipples. That really added to the fantasy right from the beginning. Throughout the whole session, the GFE is super gao gao. We hugged for a long time like long lost FB. Managed to roam below slightly too.

Body:9/10 (her boobs are well endowed and fit her body size nicely. Not saggy too. Natural.
Massage: I am not here for massage.
HJ:9/10 (very patient and with lots of licking on my nipples)
RTM: Yes! She will be moving to a more permanent place soon.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuan-xuan-massage/ before?
Old 30-04-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-yi-massage/

Managed to book An Yi after 3rd tries.

Look : 9/10. Pretty and sweet

Body : Slim, Perky Ass and small boob (not for boob lover).

GFE : Very accommodating and willing to please

Kissing but no French. YMMV

In and out 60 mins and no rush. Can cuddle and chit chat after cumming

SN. Welcome you with wearing T shirt and strip to panty during actions.

RTM : Yes because can click and no commercial feel like Ke Ying and ChengZi (delisted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any honest FR on An Yi?

Is she pure vanilla? How come so hard to book?
Website FRs also not much. Everyone keeping silent? Lol

Last edited by goodnick; 30-04-2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Ki Ki

Look : 8/10. Pretty and sweet

Body : Petite, Perky Ass and small boob (not for boob lover).

GFE : Accommodating and not time watcher.

SN. Welcome you with wearing Lingerie but strip to waist level only during action. Cannot even see panty. Haha

RTM : No and has commercial feel. And not my type.

Generally, can give a try for those who want. She is good but just not my type.
Old 30-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Both are really good. An Yi said they are looking for a new place to move. Likely moving to new place next month (May).

Ke Ying existing condo still ok. An Yi existing condo is very small. Hope there is a better place for them to move next month

Mi Li is An Yi room mate now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
An Yi and her sis Ke Ying are real gem that brothers are all keeping her under the radar. Con is the room is too small and hope the boss can find her bigger house
Old 30-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Does An yi allow zhut zhut ? Thanks
Old 30-04-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Can lick boob but not zhut zhut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Does An yi allow zhut zhut ? Thanks
Old 30-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Can lick boob but not zhut zhut.
Thx bro … up u with points … will try her soon
Old 30-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-yi-massage/

Managed to book An Yi after 3rd tries.

Look : 9/10. Pretty and sweet

Body : Slim, Perky Ass and small boob (not for boob lover).

GFE : Very accommodating and willing to please

In and out 60 mins and no rush. Can cuddle and chit chat after cumming

SN. Welcome you with wearing T shirt and strip to panty during actions.

RTM : Yes because can click and no commercial feel like Ke Ying and ChengZi (delisted).
thanks for the review, will check her out....
Old 30-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Does Shan Shan still have the nicest boobs in the scene?

Hard to find someone else that can beat her rack.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Any idea what happen? Went back for good, or just taking a break?
Or simply bao by someone already? I will definitely do it if i am loaded. Hahahaha

Anyway totally agree with you. Most importantly is she have the capital/asset to give half ass service, yet people would still go for the outlooks only. But she is still giving platinum service despite that.
Dont know what those below average girl thinking when they give half ass service. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Dont be too sure... wait and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i truly wish so. she did state her farewell was fixed.

getting response from her feel more assured, she's okay and gonna make a comeback pretty soon. in meantime, just make sure both your wallet and gun are loaded when it's open.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1