The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 10-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

And watching is as good as doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Reading is as good as watching Thxs bro

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
This one. Can training WSQ / Skills future ?
Reimbursement for course fees?
Old 11-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

After that idiot left, she ask me to stay over but I told her I have to leave (I donÂ’t want things to turn complicated)

NOTE: Please do not PM me asking for her contact and details. just read and go fuck your own masseur.
I too known a few masseuses who shared that they too had sexual needs and at times selected their best young, tender and good looking clients for ons. They did not believe in long term bgr as they needed to earned hard cash.

Unfortunately I was never their cup of tea but somehow became friends. Sadly all had returned to their foreign homes.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
I too known a few masseuses who shared that they too had sexual needs and at times selected their best young, tender and good looking clients for ons. They did not believe in long term bgr as they needed to earned hard cash.

Unfortunately I was never their cup of tea but somehow became friends. Sadly all had returned to their foreign homes.
End of the day masseuses are human too and they have their needs.

I was watching the 2020 election result when a frequently talked about ML in this forum texted me to go over to her place.
However/unfortunately, had to turn her down as I couldn’t stay the night… silly me. She was quite the horny lady and till this day I still occasionally think about the ‘what could have been’…
Old 11-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post

I was watching the 2020 election result when a frequently talked about ML in this forum texted me to go over to her place.
However/unfortunately, had to turn her down as I couldn’t stay the night… silly me. She was quite the horny lady and till this day I still occasionally think about the ‘what could have been’…
Just to share..I was in a similar situation. Went out voting in the 2020 election then decided to visit my regular PRC ML in the afternoon. Just nice it was a smooth booking and she was free. I told her about doing my part in voting, and as I teased her and tuned her nipples, I whispered to her 早上投了票, 现在继续为国争光.

She was perplexed how in the heck I going to 为国争光. I just pointed to my erect dick and indicated I wanted to pump my dick into her and fill her up with semen. She laughed and proceeded to pass me the cap. We ended up banging as the horny me kept thinking of seeding her PRC pussy with my Singaporean pride.
Old 11-05-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post

It happened 10 years ago when I knew a few of the masseuses who became friends.

At that period my income was above average and frequent repeated visits led to becoming friends. We had dinners and talked our live experience but surprising no sex. Those were the days........
Old 12-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A local masseur whom i visited for yrs tt only resulted in hj. Kept popping the sex question until one day she agreed for $200.. its the start of everything and frm once a mth become more frequent. She become richer while me pooer haha but its worth it. Claimed she broke with her bf cos of her low sex drive n how pain it was when having sex with him cos too rough.. but the first time we both came n how her body shook, i knew this gir is as horny as can be.

Some misunderstanding yrs later cos she slowly developing feelings while i just orefer to keep as a sexual transaction.

Any body keen to try to know her can pm me
Old 13-05-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think these masseurs are immune to horniness already, to give an extreme analogy it is like a murderer or assassin or even doctors that is immune to seeing dead bodies
Old 13-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with you. To the majority of them it is just business...The more horniness they can project, the more return customers they can get...and the faster they can get the customer to pew pew pew...

Win win situation for all...anyway, up you already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Think these masseurs are immune to horniness already, to give an extreme analogy it is like a murderer or assassin or even doctors that is immune to seeing dead bodies

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
This analogy may not be very accurate. The ML while providing their extra service, if the client is someone she's comfortable and happens that she's feeling the urge, with a little more effort, it's not impossible for the latter to take the plunge.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
A local masseur whom i visited for yrs tt only resulted in hj. Kept popping the sex question until one day she agreed for $200.. its the start of everything and frm once a mth become more frequent. She become richer while me pooer haha but its worth it. Claimed she broke with her bf cos of her low sex drive n how pain it was when having sex with him cos too rough.. but the first time we both came n how her body shook, i knew this gir is as horny as can be.

Some misunderstanding yrs later cos she slowly developing feelings while i just orefer to keep as a sexual transaction.

Bro can share contact with me?
Old 13-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What a good job ... limited to HJ but when she is horny just choose the right meat n F n still received 100+ after shiok
Old 14-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A local masseur whom i visited for yrs tt only resulted in hj. Kept popping the sex question until one day she agreed for $200.. its the start of everything and frm once ……….

Hi Bro

PM sent ! TIA
Old 15-05-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I'm interested bro
Old 16-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i have been visiting on a regular basis a home-based sports massage therapist somewhere around Sengkang for quite a while now. she is a very professional lady and extremely friendly, so naturally we got along and soon became friends (but never beyond anything else)

She is quite popular and her slots are usually booked a few weeks in advance - I usually visit her on weekdays evening.

One day she messaged me asking me if i want to go over as one of her clients who booked 2 hrs couldnt make it. since i was free i went over. As usual, we chat for awhile before the session begins since she dont encourage chatting during her sessions

For a strange reason, i got aroused that day when i turned over (never happened before in all my past sessions) so i was desperately trying to "conceal" my erection ... but failed.

i apologise to her and let her know i am in not way disrespecting her (as all her clients know she is a no-nonsense person) - she told me its ok, she has seen that happened almost every few sessions.

Strangely, after that her strokes became very sensual and soft (maybe i was imaginating) - and she has never go near my "sensitive" areas but that day she kind of stroke pass my nipples several times. it was torturing as i was trying hard to contain my erection.. in my mind i already plan to message one of my fb to come over my place later that night to release

After the session, it was already 9plus pm - i took a quick shower (maybe to cool myself down) and we chat over a cup of tea.. i causally remark that i sudden felt hungry, and she was spontanous and told me she is hungry too.. so i suggest we have prata for supper.

at supper, we chat alot and i got to know her better, she has a full time job and was training to participate in a competition so she has been training hard..and she complain that she feels tired esp body aches - so i suggested that i can massage her in return - she accepted it immediately and told me we can trade sessions if i do a good job.. i suggested we do that after supper and she says ok.

so we drive back to her place and she went set up the massage table and was singing like "someone is going to massage me for a change) - she then guided me to the essential oils and which one to use and then she ask me to turn around so she can strip.. i was already aroused listening to the sound of her movement stripping her clothes (think ASMR)

she signal me and i turn back - she is already laying on her massage table naked.. so i started with some loosening of joints and started applying oil on her back and gave her a rub down - she commented that i was doing a good job and maybe i shd consider doing this.

after 20 mins, she totally relaxed and stop chatting - i think she felt asleep. so i started using very light strokes on her body (like caressing) and use my fingers to lightly run over her butt and back thigh... its like a dream come true to be able to do that to a professional and at that point, my aim was to arouse her

i occasionally will stroke and caress her butt crack and move my fingers into it like passing through and she didnt move or say anything. i was literally caressing her instead of massaging her.

after 10 mins or so she ask me if she needs to turn over, so i say yes. and she ask me to hold the soft silk drape as she turns - i can see her body and her breast (C cup) as she turns.

i start from her legs and she told me to keep doing it soft like what i did to her back (so she was not asleep) - with her approval, i started caressing her and move my hands nearer her virgina - she is shaved . after a few mins, i thought i heard her moan gently .. so i move myself to her side and started working on her thighs and her breast (this time i didnt even try to avoid her nipples) i just started fondling them and move my other hands on her crotch.

i can feel she is aroused, and her hands started caressing my legs... i told myself what the fuck, and move my mouth on hers - she didnt stop me but lock lips and we kissed seductively (not passionately or hungrily) as my hands was still on her body and her hands was caressing my back. Our lips separate and I continue massaging her and this time her hands was caressing my thighs and moving into my shorts – I move my body towards her so she can feel my hardness, she move her fingers over my brief and started gently caressing my rod.

Soon, I was standing massaging her with my shorts down on the floor while she pull me neared to her and started licking my rod – it was so kinky like watching jap porn of massages. She continue licking and blowing me while I fondle gently her breast and nipples.. when she stop to take a breather, I move south and started licking her – it was strange to taste essential oil and her juice on her pussy at the same time but damn it was so arousing.
She started moaning softly, moving her hips whenever I use my tongue on her clit and I can see that she is touching her own breast with her eyes closed. She was so wet and the mixture of essential oil and her juices on her pussy is so difficult to comprehend

I climb up onto the table and penetrated her, slowly moving in and pulling out – the oil/juices makes the sound whenever I push in… I decided not to pump her but enter her slowly and softly. After abt 5 mins or so, she ask me to lay on the bed and enter me riding me – not fast but slow and her hands are still on her breast, cupping herself while she moves her hips

We did a variety of position and finally ended with her standing and bending on the massage table and me penetrating her from the back.. it was a surreal feeling as I have never cum penetrating someone slowly (never once did we move fast or hard) – I pull out and cum on her back

We clean up and she praise me for being a good fuck and she told me she has never experience such a sensual move – we keep kissing and even started fondling each other again but stopped when some stupid customer of hers appeared at her door (it was 12 am) – she dressed up and ask me to stay in the massage area so she can go check hat the customer wants. Apparenly there is a customer who is trying his luck and came up unannounced (at 12mn? Wtf)

After that idiot left, she ask me to stay over but I told her I have to leave (I don’t want things to turn complicated)

NOTE: Please do not PM me asking for her contact and details. just read and go fuck your own masseur.
Bro, can share the messuer ctc no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1