The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Hall Happenings

Interesting story. Nice!
Old 02-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
violetstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Watching live performance hehe
Old 02-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
rotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the support guys! Learning from all the great story tellers! Some exciting part coming.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

rotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of light

I could hear Nathalie slapping his chest, not replying him verbally. I waited awhile more before slowly opening my eyes, making sure my pillow can help in hiding my eyes. I swear I could have cummed on the spot. There they were on his bed. Nathalie was lying on her back. Her singlet and FBT, somewhere on the floor, steps away. Her sports bra, also nowhere to be seen. They had left the table light on, and it gave enough light to see everything in HD colour. Nathalie’s small B cup breasts were like a hill on a flat ground. It was left in all its glory, its peak neatly topped with a light brown nipple. Being the nerd I was, this was the first time I saw the naked boobs of someone I knew. I could feel myself straining in my pants. I looked further down, only to be disappointed that Nathalie had her panty on. It was a matching blue panty, with a nice lace trimming.

Jonas was top of her, shirtless. He bend over and started attacking her nipples, probably continuing from where he left of when I interrupted them. Nathalie had her eyes closed giving light moans as the pleasure from her nipples ran through her body. He took his time to twirl his tongue around her nipples, gently sucking on them from time to time. Everytime he did that, Nathalie will give an audible “ oh” and arch her back upwards. Jonas’ expert teasing confirmed why I looked up to him as my idol. He started running his hands down her flat tummy, tickling her navel along the way. He glided his hand downwards, shifting it along her thighs. He moved his palms along her inner thighs, all the while distracting her with his licks and sucks on her nipples. He moved further up and along her underwear. Grabbing the band, he slowly tugged at it.

This is it! I told myself, anticipating to see more of Nathalie.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
bluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good writing TS, please keep going
Old 03-09-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story going on TS!

reminded me of my times in the hall when i fucked my then gf silly n made her moan extra loud to tease e other girls on her level..hee..

Cheers
Badboy
Old 03-09-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gogogo. Support!

p.s. floorball and netball taking a serious hit. Hope the current undergrads in the forum don't think they are easy picks.
Old 03-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
WhatsApe is one of the Best!WhatsApe is one of the Best!WhatsApe is one of the Best!

Support for your effort to start a story.
Old 03-09-2021, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten_idiot View Post
I could hear Nathalie slapping his chest, not replying him verbally.
He moved his palms along her inner thighs, all the while distracting her with his licks and sucks on her nipples. He moved further up and along her underwear. Grabbing the band, he slowly tugged at it.

This is it! I told myself, anticipating to see more of Nathalie.
Excellent story, goo writing!
Old 03-09-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Schiroco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

reminded me of my times in the hall when i fucked my then gf silly n made her moan extra loud to tease e other girls on her level..hee..

Cheers
Badboy
You are a really bad boy lol
Old 04-09-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailo2 View Post
Gogogo. Support!

p.s. floorball and netball taking a serious hit. Hope the current undergrads in the forum don't think they are easy picks.
Haha oops coincidental 😂 these two ccas common and Fantasize-able 😂
Old 04-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Cheers
Badboy
Haha share some of your exploits with me leh.. maybe can help with my story development 😏
Old 04-09-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schiroco View Post
You are a really bad boy lol
Seems like it
Old 04-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
benzonium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ....
Old 04-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isaac92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten_idiot View Post
I woke up the next morning, realising that Jonas had not come back the night before. Must be busy planning for the camp, I thought. I got myself ready and walked hesitantly towards the MPH, the gathering point for the start of camp. The hall was buzzing with other early birds. All dressed in sports attire. The one thing I love about girls and sports attire. FBT shorts. I started looking around, trying to make sense of where to go. I had my blue bandana tied around my wrist. Each Freshie was given a colour prior to moving in. I guess it was to tell us which OG we belonged to.

“Hey Freddy, is that you?” Came a rather chirpy and familiar voice. I looked around in confusion trying to see who that voice came from. A tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Jamie. It must have been two years since I had last seen her but she still looked the same. “ omg I almost couldn’t recognise you. Confirm less nerdy than before” she added.

Jamie: Typical sporty girl. 158cm, tanned, 32A. Played floorball and enjoys swimming.

Jamie and I met back in poly. She was two years my junior. We met at Sports Club, a CCA where wannabe sportsman like me join to try out different sports once a month. Jamie was there just to try out different sports, and mainly cause the president of the CCA was her boyfriend back then. I always thought that Jamie was a cutie with her toned legs and braided hair. But I knew I stood no chance and so kept my distance, exchanging occasional hi or bye
nice bro, sporty girls my type
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1