The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
LucusVenus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLucusVenus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story: Hall Happenings

Nice story, camping for more updates.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
violetstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten_idiot View Post
This is it! I told myself, anticipating to see more of Nathalie.
Hopefully it is bright enough for you to see
Old 05-09-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
nice bro, sporty girls my type
Those type are indeed the best
Old 06-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
rotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of light

As if a cockroach running up her legs, Nathalie brought her hand up to meet Jonas.

“Noooo, told you not yet right?” She pleaded, her eyes looking straight at Jonas.

I wondered what she meant. Not yet? As in, she wanted more before that step? Or not yet as in that was her limit.

Jonas tried to look at her in protest. But she just shook her head. In return, she grabbed Jonas’ waistband. Pulling it down. His dick sprung out, hard and erect. Nathalie started stroking his foreskin, and judging by what she was doing it was definitely not her first time. Jonas took over her place on the bed, letting go of her panties. If there’s one thing about him, he is a straight up gentleman and would never force anyone to not do what they don’t wish to. It was now her turn to tease him. With her grip still on his dick, she started giving him little nibble on his neck. I could see Jonas’ muscles straining, as he tried to hold back. She started going downwards, her eyes fixed on his. She started licking the base, focussing on his balls. I could see Jonas shiver as she took his balls in her mouth, playing with them. She started to lick up to the tip, her tongue expertly painting the shaft. I could only imagine the sensations that Jonas must be feeling. Nathalie’s moves confirming that she’s quite well versed around a dick.

“Oh my god!” Jonas let out a loud moan as Nathalie engulfed the head of the dick in her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down, in a hypnotic rhythm. The loud occasional moan from Jonas whenever Nathalie does something with her tongue was an Indicator to her that she was doing something right. Wasn’t long before I could see Jonas tense up. The head bobbing slowed to a stop. There was no warning but I was sure he just shot a load into Nathalie’s mouth. Judging from the lack of reaction, it seemed like she was used to it too. She gave the dick one final suction as her mouth withdrew from it. What happened next gave me quite a shock.

“Oh man I so miss that” Nathalie began talking. That could only mean that she had swallowed the load.

Jonas lay there looking satisfied. “My turn to return the favour?” He asked as if unsure. Nathalie shook her head and started standing up.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waiting for the next installment
Old 07-09-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Nathalie doesn't want favour to be returned??
Old 07-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isaac92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSavage View Post
Those type are indeed the best
yea bro, those netball or floorball girls...tanned toned legs/thighs in fbts/tights. steam
Old 07-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, hope to read more updates.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

rotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of light

“ Not yet babe!” Nathalie said, tying her hair into a ponytail with a baby blue hair band. Must be her favourite colour.

“ But, you’ve seen and done everything to me! I just want to return the favour and make you feel good too!” Protested Jonas.

“ Well, that’s how I keep you excited right!” Nathalie replied. “ Your birthday is coming soon, maybe I’ll allow you more access on that special day,” she winked at him as she finished tying her ponytail.

That action gave me a good frontal view of her boobs and it was indeed a sight for my brain to capture.

“ Maybe you’ll finally get to see and feel how wet you usually make me” Nathalie said, sticking out a tongue mockingly.

I tried to register the conversation in my head. So does that mean Nathalie is still a virgin? Has Jonas not been getting more than a blowjob for the past 3 years of his relationship? Scenarios kept forming in my mind as I saw Nathalie pick up her sports bra and put it on.

My eyes closed the moment Nathalie reached forward for the light on the study table and switched it off. The next thing I knew, rays of sun was peeking through the curtain. Nathalie was no longer in the room. Jonas noticed me stirring and woke me up with a good morning greeting.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
hanseno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks!
Old 10-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

“Wah bro, you really K.O sia after one nugget.” He said, laughing at how weak I was. “ we had to finish everything! Needed to burn the extra calories we gained” he joked.

“ Oh so you both went for a run so late at night?” I acted blur just to keep up with my act.

“ Siao, so late run around the campus? We did other forms of exercise” he smirked, raising his eyebrow in a you know what I mean fashion.

“ Wah what exercises, must share ok. Maybe next time can join in,” I said, still pretending to not know what he meant.

“ hahaha, one day you will learn to have your own exercise routine la bro” he said as he walked towards the door. Being an OGL, he had to be up and ready half an hour before his freshies. I took my time to shower, change and grab a bite before making my way towards the MPH.

Jamie was already there when I got to the MPH. She waved enthusiastically at me as I entered and motioned for me to sit beside her. She had her hair down, probably waiting for it to dry from her morning shower. She was in her sports tee and another fbt shorts. The smell of her shampoo, heavenly making me take deeper breaths.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice story. Keep going!
Old 10-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

damnn hall life sounds so exciting hehe
Old 11-09-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

“Hey there buddy!” She greeted me. It shocked me a little as I had suddenly been elevated to a buddy status.

“ Morning sunshine” I replied, the word sunshine coming out awkwardly as I tried to see her reaction to being called that. Her smile got wider upon hearing it, her dimples making all the more sweeter.

“You look tired. Didn’t have a good sleep last night?” I asked, concerned and also trying to quickly move on from my awkward greeting.

“ Ya! The seniors in my block were having a party. Wonder where they’re getting the energy from! “ she frowned, obviously not used to all the loud partying happening at night.

“ And Janelle came back so late and woke me up when she came back and walked loudly into all the furniture in the room!” She added, rolling her eyes. Janelle was her senior from poly, same CCA so naturally they decided to do the senior, freshie programme together.

My heart melted seeing her frustration. It was a mixture of pity and seeing how cute she was when she was complaining.

“ You look well rested though! What’s the secret?” She asked me.

“ Maybe just well trained from my army days” I chuckled.

“ Maybe next time I shall sleep with you to learn from you,” she said, without missing a beat. I wasn’t sure if she knew that there was another meaning to that statement or she just said it in innocence.
Old 12-09-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

The day’s activities continued. Jamie would pick me as her partner for any activities that required us to buddy up. From time to time she would adjust her hair and retie her hair using her pink hairband. Each time a new hairstyle will be formed, I’d take the time to admire how any hairstyle seem to suit her. I started noticing that I wasn’t the only one noticing her. Jonas kept stealing glances at Jamie too. On her part she kept stealing glances at him too, looking away when their eyes met. I was a bit jealous but being so close to Jamie and getting the attention she’s been giving me I shouldn’t be greedy.

The day ended pretty much the same as the night before. I took a nice shower and walked back to my room, hoping to see Nathalie and Jonas in the room again. Not so much for any action but more hoping that Nathalie had brought supper again as I was feeling a bit hungry. I knocked on the room door before entering, in case I was intruding. What greeted me was something I did not expect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1