The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Hall Happenings

Great updates TS, please continue soon!
Old 13-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!!
Old 13-09-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
daoqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro, camping too!
Old 14-09-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
rotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of lightrotten_idiot is a glorious beacon of light

There was no one in the room. Not even Jonas. I looked at my watch and was certain that even if he had any camp meetings, it would have been over by then. I walked in and closed the door behind me. He must be at one of those senior gatherings or supper, I thought to myself. I sat on my bed, feeling hungry. It wasn’t long before I drifted off to sleep like the previous night.

“Mmpfh”

I startled hearing that familiar sound. As if like the movie Groundhog Day, I wondered if the previous night had repeated itself. Or maybe it was a dream, or I’m just hearing things.

“Oahhhh” a louder and longer moan filled the air. Must be Jonas and Nathalie again. I thought. I did the same routine as the previous night, so I could be facing them. This time round I didn’t hear any shuffling as I turned to face them. They must have gotten used to me turning. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust. Thankful once again that Jonas, or Nathalie had left their table light on and allowed me to see things in better detail. Kinda made sense that Jonas waited for me to fall asleep before sneaking Nathalie in this time round, not that I minded. Perhaps asking me to turn the other way two nights in a row might have made him uncomfortable.

The view infront of me got me instantly hard. Jonas was holding on to her right leg, the left was flat on the bed. It was obvious that his dick was thrusting in and out of her.
Old 14-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

supporting this thread!!
Old 14-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
DifficultYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going TS
Old 14-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Support! Good simple story
Old 14-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Awesome story! Love it, im guessing the girl is jamie XD look forward to your next update. Im new with no power, so cannot up you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten_idiot View Post
There was no one in the room. Not even Jonas. I looked at my watch and was certain that even if he had any camp meetings, it would have been over by then. I walked in and closed the door behind me. He must be at one of those senior gatherings or supper, I thought to myself. I sat on my bed, feeling hungry. It wasn’t long before I drifted off to sleep like the previous night.

“Mmpfh”

I startled hearing that familiar sound. As if like the movie Groundhog Day, I wondered if the previous night had repeated itself. Or maybe it was a dream, or I’m just hearing things.

“Oahhhh” a louder and longer moan filled the air. Must be Jonas and Nathalie again. I thought. I did the same routine as the previous night, so I could be facing them. This time round I didn’t hear any shuffling as I turned to face them. They must have gotten used to me turning. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust. Thankful once again that Jonas, or Nathalie had left their table light on and allowed me to see things in better detail. Kinda made sense that Jonas waited for me to fall asleep before sneaking Nathalie in this time round, not that I minded. Perhaps asking me to turn the other way two nights in a row might have made him uncomfortable.

The view infront of me got me instantly hard. Jonas was holding on to her right leg, the left was flat on the bed. It was obvious that his dick was thrusting in and out of her.
Old 14-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Camping here
Old 14-09-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NjkIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermage View Post
Awesome story! Love it, im guessing the girl is jamie XD look forward to your next update. Im new with no power, so cannot up you.
Should be Jamie, let's wait for TS to confirm haha
Old 15-09-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten_idiot View Post
Must be Jonas and Nathalie again. I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjkIce View Post
Should be Jamie, let's wait for TS to confirm haha
Indeed. Waiting for confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermage View Post
Don't worry, I have upped the TS with 13 greens on your behalf as well as on my own behalf.
Old 27-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BakerBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where did TS go?
Old 28-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
jamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please update soon
Old 28-09-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

Where is TS!!
Old 28-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story TS, hope you keep going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1