The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 24-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Wow, I am amazed, so of the bro’s insight is really good. Regarding the “key”, I guess it’s really true, it wasn’t until I meet my ex where he was really open about sex and urges me on to try new stuff and open up where I really began to explore. He was so called the key to unlock my sexual openness. As for sharing of my experience, it is just a recollection of the moment and pleasure that I would like to share because I am anonymous to everyone here.

Anyway, the second encounter with my colleague was a couple of evenings later, where he constantly teased me about my orgasm and he was surprised as he never met anyone that squirted and our conversation now basically is more about sex than work.

So that day when he was teasing me, he mentioned that he had a hard on remembering the incident and teased about how he was having blue balls the whole day when he knows I was pantyless and the taste of my pussy. He asked if I would like to have another “grab” session after all our sexual conversations during work. We set a time and a meeting room that was empty from booking to meet.

The anticipation was driving me crazy, I can remember watching how slowly the clock went by and how every footstep was laced with so much excitement as I made my way to the meeting room. My heart was pounding really hard as I reached for the handle of the door and found him standing behind waiting for me.

He instantly locked the door and we started locking lips and our tongues were having an intense wrestle. This time around, I wanted to return the favor and make him cum as hard as he made me did. I pushed off the straps of my dress, revealing my bra and cleavage, kneeled down and unbuckle his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. I stroked his hard on outside of his underwear and looked up at him.

I pulled down his trunks, revealing his hard on the the very first time as it was staring at me straight in my face. I used my hand to stroke it gently as he started moaning when he felt my fingers wrapped around his hard cock. I licked his pre cum and pee hole while stroking his dick and massaging his balls with my other hand. I took his dick in my mouth slowly while maintaining my suction around his dick head and swirling of my tongue around it as my fingers continued to wrap tight around his hard dick and move along with my head moving back and forth. It didn’t take long before I heard his breath was heavier, moaning and groaning as I took his whole shaft deep all the way to my throat.

Before I know it, I can feel his his balls tightening, his muscles are tensing up and he grabbed onto my head really firm. I looked up to see his face in ecstasy as he was building up the finale. I continued apply pressure and suction as hard and fast as I could as he shot waves and waves of hot cum into my mouth, leaking it all the way down to my chin and my cleavage. I was prepared this time round as I brought tissues and we cleaned up before making our way out of the meeting room. However, I went out for dinner with a cum stained bra that night.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Thanks for the nice update
Old 24-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
To continue where I left off

I put on the matching red undergarments and made my way to the hotel. He had texted me some instruction for the meet, to pick up the room key from the reception then enter the room and kneel with my head down in front of the sofa. I am not supposed to make a sound or lift my head unless he told me otherwise

Thinking back, playing the scenario in my mind over and over made me really horny, even now, I am wet just from recollecting my memories and writing this

He came in the room about 15 minutes later but did not say a thing or walk towards me. From the corner of my eye I saw him walked over to the pantry to put down some stuffs

It was when he finally walked over to sit on the sofa I realized that he had gotten himself a can of beer

Whatever was going to happen happened next. He grab my hair and gently moved my head towards his crotch, asking me to smell it and rub my face on it. I don't think I did great as it was my first time, he grabbed my hair harder and rub my face on himself with more force. Just 3 minutes into being in the same room with this colleague my first instinct was to give up and walk away

I supposed curiosity got the better of me and I decided to just take it in instead of making a sound. He took off his pants and made me suck his cock. I obliged naturally, trying to give him an enjoyable blowjob but all I heard from him was not to use my teeth and open wider

It was a chore! And I hated it.

I think he realized that I wasn't going to perform as well as he'd like so he moved me to the bed, with my head hanging down over the bed he started to fuck my face

Don't really know how to describe this position but it was much more enjoyable for me. No trying to force my jaw open or trying to keep my teeth in. I spit a lot

Then, he moved me all on top of the bed and told me to put my ass up. Again, I obliged, and he told me to shake my ass. It was the most humiliating thing I have ever done or attempted to do. I gave him a half hearted, trying my best ass shake and he was somehow satisfied

Finally, he told me he is going to fuck my ass

Long story short, he didn't get to because I wouldn't let him. He ended up jerking himself off and cum all over my back

My biggest memory of that night is probably how much he cum and how warm cum actually is, unbelievable

~~~~~~

I have come to term with myself that I probably am. After our first night in the hotel I have eventually come to become his 'FWB' but more of a DOM / SUB relationship

Some of you asked how far did it go, we were in this relationship strongly for the first year and as time goes on and COVID hits, we stopped seeing each other entirely

In a perfect world, the current me would love for him to be fucking me in my ass right this moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Wow, I am amazed, so of the bro’s insight is really good. Regarding the “key”, I guess it’s really true, it wasn’t until I meet my ex where he was really open about sex and urges me on to try new stuff and open up where I really began to explore. He was so called the key to unlock my sexual openness. As for sharing of my experience, it is just a recollection of the moment and pleasure that I would like to share because I am anonymous to everyone here.

Anyway, the second encounter with my colleague was a couple of evenings later, where he constantly teased me about my orgasm and he was surprised as he never met anyone that squirted and our conversation now basically is more about sex than work.

So that day when he was teasing me, he mentioned that he had a hard on remembering the incident and teased about how he was having blue balls the whole day when he knows I was pantyless and the taste of my pussy. He asked if I would like to have another “grab” session after all our sexual conversations during work. We set a time and a meeting room that was empty from booking to meet.

The anticipation was driving me crazy, I can remember watching how slowly the clock went by and how every footstep was laced with so much excitement as I made my way to the meeting room. My heart was pounding really hard as I reached for the handle of the door and found him standing behind waiting for me.

He instantly locked the door and we started locking lips and our tongues were having an intense wrestle. This time around, I wanted to return the favor and make him cum as hard as he made me did. I pushed off the straps of my dress, revealing my bra and cleavage, kneeled down and unbuckle his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. I stroked his hard on outside of his underwear and looked up at him.

I pulled down his trunks, revealing his hard on the the very first time as it was staring at me straight in my face. I used my hand to stroke it gently as he started moaning when he felt my fingers wrapped around his hard cock. I licked his pre cum and pee hole while stroking his dick and massaging his balls with my other hand. I took his dick in my mouth slowly while maintaining my suction around his dick head and swirling of my tongue around it as my fingers continued to wrap tight around his hard dick and move along with my head moving back and forth. It didn’t take long before I heard his breath was heavier, moaning and groaning as I took his whole shaft deep all the way to my throat.

Before I know it, I can feel his his balls tightening, his muscles are tensing up and he grabbed onto my head really firm. I looked up to see his face in ecstasy as he was building up the finale. I continued apply pressure and suction as hard and fast as I could as he shot waves and waves of hot cum into my mouth, leaking it all the way down to my chin and my cleavage. I was prepared this time round as I brought tissues and we cleaned up before making our way out of the meeting room. However, I went out for dinner with a cum stained bra that night.
Wow...unbelievable...glad to know we hv so many awesome sis in tis forum esp the 2 abv who described so well n in full details abt their sexual experiences with their own guys in office or as office colleagues in a place somewhere else outside...sharing with us how they enjoyed the sex with their guys so much esp describing how nervous n excited they were feeling at 1st b4 coming face-to-face with them at their rendevous be it a hotel room or an MT office meeting room n wat they sexually did to each other the moment they set or laid eyes on each other e.g how they enjoyed or grow to enjoy giving their guys mouth watering bbbjs...it's so steamy to read how they enjoyed so much n r so horny abt their sexual encounters that they wet their pussies so fast n easily, that even the simple tot n memories of wat they did can get them wet below so fast n so easily...kudos to them n thank u very much both sis Brynhild & lollipopgal for sharing with us on such a personal n intimate subject for our enjoyment too

it is so steamy also to read that at the moment of this writing on 2nd tot, sis Brynhild is desiring her colleague to giv her a anal fuck which she had denied his request earlier on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!

Quote:

I put on the matching red undergarments and made my way to the hotel. He had texted me some instruction for the meet, to pick up the room key from the reception then enter the room and kneel with my head down in front of the sofa. I am not supposed to make a sound or lift my head unless he told me otherwise

Thinking back, playing the scenario in my mind over and over made me really horny, even now, I am wet just from recollecting my memories and writing this

He came in the room about 15 minutes later but did not say a thing or walk towards me. From the corner of my eye I saw him walked over to the pantry to put down some stuffs

It was when he finally walked over to sit on the sofa I realized that he had gotten himself a can of beer

Whatever was going to happen happened next. He grab my hair and gently moved my head towards his crotch, asking me to smell it and rub my face on it. I don't think I did great as it was my first time, he grabbed my hair harder and rub my face on himself with more force. Just 3 minutes into being in the same room with this colleague my first instinct was to give up and walk away

I supposed curiosity got the better of me and I decided to just take it in instead of making a sound. He took off his pants and made me suck his cock. I obliged naturally, trying to give him an enjoyable blowjob but all I heard from him was not to use my teeth and open wider

I think he realized that I wasn't going to perform as well as he'd like so he moved me to the bed, with my head hanging down over the bed he started to fuck my face

Don't really know how to describe this position but it was much more enjoyable for me. No trying to force my jaw open or trying to keep my teeth in. I spit a lot

Then, he moved me all on top of the bed and told me to put my ass up. Again, I obliged, and he told me to shake my ass. It was the most humiliating thing I have ever done or attempted to do. I gave him a half hearted, trying my best ass shake and he was somehow satisfied

Long story short, he didn't get to because I wouldn't let him. He ended up jerking himself off and cum all over my back

My biggest memory of that night is probably how much he cum and how warm cum actually is, unbelievable

I have come to term with myself that I probably am. After our first night in the hotel I have eventually come to become his 'FWB' but more of a DOM / SUB relationship

Some of you asked how far did it go, we were in this relationship strongly for the first year and as time goes on and COVID hits, we stopped seeing each other entirely

In a perfect world, the current me would love for him to be fucking me in my ass right this moment
hahah, if i am him, i would ask you to blindfold yourself, put on a ear muffler.
This will impair your sight and hearing. it will heighten your senses make you more sensitive.

Then your ass will be flushed and filled with enema and inserted with a vibrating buttplug. The enema will cause clamp in your stomach and at the same time clean your rectum for good good ass job. The vibration will also add to the fun.

After that i will tied a magic wand and position it over your clit. and switch it on.

Then i will hogtied you to immobilize you.

Then the pain part will begin. Your nipples will be clamped down. Causing you great pain. it will get sore and highly sensitive.

From time to time i will apply ice to smoother the pain on your nipple.

You will be left alone for an hour to let the predicament settled in.

This is basically the setup for you.

Next will be the humiliation process. Let save it for the next time.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
hahah, if i am him, i would ask you to blindfold yourself, put on a ear muffler.
This will impair your sight and hearing. it will heighten your senses make you more sensitive.

Then your ass will be flushed and filled with enema and inserted with a vibrating buttplug. The enema will cause clamp in your stomach and at the same time clean your rectum for good good ass job. The vibration will also add to the fun.

After that i will tied a magic wand and position it over your clit. and switch it on.

Then i will hogtied you to immobilize you.

Then the pain part will begin. Your nipples will be clamped down. Causing you great pain. it will get sore and highly sensitive.

From time to time i will apply ice to smoother the pain on your nipple.

You will be left alone for an hour to let the predicament settled in.

This is basically the setup for you.

Next will be the humiliation process. Let save it for the next time.
oh forget to gag you with a ballgag. Sorry. this is to induce your salivation.
In preparation for your humiliation and your saliva will be used as lubrication on your.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 16
Luchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Amazing. I have it in my mind right now. Thanks for sharing
Old 25-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wow sis, reading this making hard on. Imagining you sucking mine. Now hard to concentrate working.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow so no one smell the cum strain??

Quote:

Old 26-05-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great write up sis.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow so no one smell the cum strain??
Haha, how to smell, no one going to put their nose on my boobs mah
Old 26-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Would be very funny to see someone doing that
Old 27-05-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
tehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share lollipopgal, thanks!
Old 27-05-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PlanetCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 27-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

But sometimes dry up one can be very strong what.
Quote:
Old 27-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a v. good question from our dear sis lollipopgal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-05-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1