The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I think to save problems down the road, you need to be upfront with them and say that you are married!! SO if the girl enters into a relationship, she knows what she is getting into and that you are not conning her!!

Off course this might not come out good if she really falls in love with you and want to keep you and ask you to divorce your wife!! So I guess it all comes down on the relationship with the girl and how the girl feels about the situation going in.

Different girl has different ideas on all this......

I don't tell truth because high quality girls will have no reason to be with me.

I will break off with them when it becomes too sticky.

Although I do love my wife but as bro said more like trusted family member. And I think as person I need more than that.
Old 19-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
What you wanted is unattached companionship with sex throw in as a bonus . Am sure there are quite a numbers of them ladies with the same mind set over in Europe . Look through the dating apps like tinder ...ect .There are bound to be some , milfs in particular .

Yes thats correct, thats how I get to know ladies but I don't divulge i married
Old 19-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

I find even more disturbing problem. I find no joy to have sex with my wife when back home. But I owe her everything. Felt trapped!!! Sometimes suicide cross my mind
Old 20-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I find even more disturbing problem. I find no joy to have sex with my wife when back home. But I owe her everything. Felt trapped!!! Sometimes suicide cross my mind
Been through your situation before.

It is not easy. My advice to you is go for marriage counselling with your wife. If there is no more love or if you are not willing/capable to love her again, maybe it is better to give up the marriage while both of you are relatively young. You never know, maybe she also feels as trap as you.

On the other hand, through counselling, you may find ways to rekindle the love you have.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
What do you mean when you said you owe her everything? Do you mean she sacrificed a lot to get you where you are today?

I am very curious if you don't mind me asking, how often you come back to Singapore to be with your family? And how long you stay each time?
Old 21-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
What do you mean when you said you owe her everything? Do you mean she sacrificed a lot to get you where you are today?

I am very curious if you don't mind me asking, how often you come back to Singapore to be with your family? And how long you stay each time?

Yes , she sacrifice a lot for me and kid. But I can't fk her anymore. Probably the puxy overseas were way higher quality

Once a year I come back
Old 27-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Wean off outside pussies. Start hold wife hands and give her kisses now and then. Look her in eyes and see how much she sacrificed for you so many yrs. After weeks maybe months, your feel for her will come back. Lust must be weaned off for love to find its way back
Old 27-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

TS, if I’m not wrong, I think you’re one who can’t bear to break others’ hearts. That’s why you ended marrying your wife and why you face dilemma when dating other girls overseas now.

Maybe try looking for FWB? At least can go out for meals once in a while (just like dates) and also fk with no obligations.

Just my two cents worth. I also married my first ever gf because I didn’t know better.
Old 06-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I guess there are alot of couple that ends up like this. They marry the first girl friend, have kids and still are together even they dont really love the wife. He cares for her like a sort of brother sister love. They will take responsibility for the household but then they look elsewhere for love and affection...........they might have a few gf or even form a relationship with hookers and develop a very close relationship with them

I guess that is happening with the arrival of a lot of China girls to our shores........thats why wifes hates these gals!!
Lol... they could have maintained their appearance. Exercise, eat healthily. To be honest it helps a lot. But they chose to drink bubble tea and watch Kdramas. Walking to the bus stop even seemed like exercise to them. Wtf...
Old 06-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
TS, if I’m not wrong, I think you’re one who can’t bear to break others’ hearts. That’s why you ended marrying your wife and why you face dilemma when dating other girls overseas now.

Maybe try looking for FWB? At least can go out for meals once in a while (just like dates) and also fk with no obligations.

Just my two cents worth. I also married my first ever gf because I didn’t know better.
That's right. except with your FWB, make sure the situation is controlled. Otherwise, you will land yourself with a lot of trouble. Wife on one hand shouting in one ear and girl friend shouting in the other.!!

Off course, you then find another GF just to get away from the other two.......Life is such!!
Old 07-01-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes , she sacrifice a lot for me and kid. But I can't fk her anymore. Probably the puxy overseas were way higher quality

Once a year I come back
Practically speaking there is no difference with you staying married or divorced, you are leading separate lives.

You come back once a year...I think you spend less time with your children than my ex-wife who have our child over the weekends (that is like 52 weeks x 2 days or 104 days annually).

Honestly if your wife is healthy and working; I think she may (maybe only) have her own love (and sex) life outside your marriage.

It is really up to you but I think we only live once, why not make it a happy one?
Old 07-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Wean off outside pussies. Start hold wife hands and give her kisses now and then. Look her in eyes and see how much she sacrificed for you so many yrs. After weeks maybe months, your feel for her will come back. Lust must be weaned off for love to find its way back

But how? I lonely overseas and still healthy and in angmo country, so many exotic puxy to play, got euro, Latina, afro, asian...
Old 07-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Practically speaking there is no difference with you staying married or divorced, you are leading separate lives.

You come back once a year...I think you spend less time with your children than my ex-wife who have our child over the weekends (that is like 52 weeks x 2 days or 104 days annually).

Honestly if your wife is healthy and working; I think she may (maybe only) have her own love (and sex) life outside your marriage.

It is really up to you but I think we only live once, why not make it a happy one?

But having a divorce will absolutely crush both worlds of my wife, the kid
Old 07-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lust is just like Pringles

Once you pop, you can't stop

Manage it well Bro.
The wife is sees you once a year. Guilt-trip yourself a bit...be nice to her this one time you are back

If dont respect her, at least don't make your kid take after you or think you are a loser of a father when he/she grows up (bringing in the money is just 1 small part...you might have deprive him of having a father figure all these years already so don't fuck up his/her life)

Apologies for the bluntness.
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-01-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you talk to your wife about it? If not, how do you know it will crush their world? For all you know she may be happier because she may then have a man to sleep with at night.

You mentioned your wife don't wish to uproot herself and your child to stay in Europe with you? Doesn't it show she don't really love you enough?

Afterall 嫁乞随乞,嫁叟随叟, Angmo or Asian no difference, the girl marry you then she have to follow where you go, if not what family you have?

Of course, I am assuming you are making good money here, enough to support your family on your income alone.

If it is my wife (assuming my pay package is enough for the whole family to survive), she will just pack up her bags and leave with me. Or if the pay is not high enough she will tell me to forget about the job.

Ultimately, it is up to you, since it is your life, but don't waste time, even those of your wife's.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1