The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Young housewives with rich husbands. Easy targets are those whose husbands are lawyers, doctors or traders. Irregular hours or long working hours make them think less of sex and their wives are hungry.
The problem is how to find them 😂😂😂
Any kind soul can teach me
Old 14-04-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
ccstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post
Wow......nice fabric I thought, but she continued to guide my hand into her lacy panties and I could feel her bush............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
@d7882003...wow, sexciting story ...any continuation bro ???...btw u shared a lot abt her pussy, but is hers hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??? ...u neber say leh
Bro d7882003 got mention her bush ....
Old 14-04-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccstop View Post
Bro d7882003 got mention her bush ....
Thanks for highlighting bro ...hv up u with my +25 cherries to 85 points for yr help

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-04-2022 at 09:21 PM.
Old 16-04-2022, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
ccstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for highlighting bro ...hv up u with my +25 cherries to 85 points for yr help
Thanks bro, return you my humble 3 points
Old 16-04-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-woman-2626486

Man with chopper arrested after woman slashed at Beach Road

SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was arrested for attempted murder on Thursday evening (Apr 14) after he allegedly attacked a woman in the Beach Road area, leaving her bleeding profusely from slash wounds.

Police said they responded to the case at about 5.30pm.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the man purportedly slit his own wrists with a chopper before authorities arrived. The woman was found at the scene with slash wounds.

Police said in an update on Thursday night that the victim is a 41-year-old woman believed to be the man's wife.

They added that officers located the armed man in the area and deployed a Taser to subdue him before making an arrest.

Both the man and woman were conscious when taken to hospital. The chopper was seized and investigations are ongoing, said the police.

"The police are aware of videos circulating online on the incident, and would like to urge members of the public to refrain from circulating the videos and speculating on the case,” they added.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call for assistance at 75 Beach Road at about 5.30pm, adding that two people were taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Footage of the incident showed a man dressed in black apparently slashing the woman several times as she lay on the road behind a parked car. Building signage identified the location as next to Zhong Hua Steamboat and Hotel Calmo Bugis.

The man’s hands were covered in blood and he held onto the weapon as he briefly attempted to engage with those who tried to intervene, before attempting to flee. The woman, who later managed to sit up, was seen with blood on her head, arms and legs.

Members of the public, some of whom appeared to be staff members from a nearby eatery, were seen attempting to stop the man by throwing objects such as chairs and dustbins.

A CNA reporter saw at least 10 police cars at Liang Seah Street at about 6pm as well as several ambulances. The hotpot restaurant was also cordoned off.

The man will be charged in court on Saturday. If found guilty of attempted murder, he faces life imprisonment, imprisonment of up to 20 years and a fine, or both.

Last edited by kuasimi; 17-04-2022 at 03:27 AM.
Old 16-04-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Imagine they chop us instead of the cheating wife
Old 16-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

YellowPages...let your finger do the walking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyboy99 View Post
The problem is how to find them 😂😂😂
Any kind soul can teach me

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.

Our 2nd meet came within a few days while I was out having my regular jogging along ECP in the evenings, I was huffing and puffing and she texted me to meet her. I told her I am jogging and I will be sticky and smelly after the jog, she asked me to go over to her apartment to take a bath. She said she was on the verge of moving out of her apartment and her place is messy and a lot of furniture installation has been removed. I told her I wasn't expecting to meet her as I did not bring along my shower gel and towel stuff for my bath, she said she will provide me the basic necessities.

Her apartment was quite close to ECP and I reached her place in a short time. I was excited to explore her apartment and her especially.........

Hope you guys can up my points. This is a true story and not a fiction.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a fast and furious moment and we agreed to meet regularly for more tyrsts next time. We cleaned up and I drove her back to her apartment. I thought we could have round 2 but she has some work early next morning and we parted ways.

Our 2nd meet came within a few days while I was out having my regular jogging along ECP in the evenings, I was huffing and puffing and she texted me to meet her. I told her I am jogging and I will be sticky and smelly after the jog, she asked me to go over to her apartment to take a bath. She said she was on the verge of moving out of her apartment and her place is messy and a lot of furniture installation has been removed. I told her I wasn't expecting to meet her as I did not bring along my shower gel and towel stuff for my bath, she said she will provide me the basic necessities.

Her apartment was quite close to ECP and I reached her place in a short time. I was excited to explore her apartment and her especially.........

Hope you guys can up my points. This is a true story and not a fiction.
upz you my humble 15s. please continue
Old 21-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates from bro d7882003!
Old 21-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It was a large apartment with 3 bedrooms and many double deck beds in the room but w/o mattresses. She rented the whole apartment but sub-let out the rooms to many people. As she was moving out soon, most of the furniture has been removed. She led me to the bathroom for my bath, the water heater has been dismantled and even the shower head was removed, only the shower hose w/o the head was present. It wasn't a pleasant environment but I have no choice as my perspiration was still trickling down my spine. She left the bathroom and the door knob wasn't working. Half-way through my bath, she walked in to pass me the towel and shower gel. I was a bit shy initially but I thought we had fun and nothing she has not seen before.
She soaped me throughout and making sure my little bro is clean. She was still wearing a white T-shirt when she soaped me through, with water splashing all over us and her T-shirt was soaked and I could see her dark-colored bra. She proceeded to engulf my dick with her mouth and gave me a blowjob. Her deep throat skills are out of this world and I came shortly. I wanted to return the favor but she stopped me as she said that there are still some contractors coming to her apartment to remove some furniture that evening..............
Old 26-04-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

I wanted to return the favor but she stopped me as she said that there are still some contractors coming to her apartment to remove some furniture that evening..............

After waiting for almost an hour for the contractors to finish their work...........she does not speak english well, she could understand a little but speak mostly Mandarin or little Cantonese.

Me: Should we go out for dinner?
Her: I am hungry but my mei mei is also hungry............

Me: Err.............why dun I feed yr mei mei 1st then we go for dinner. After dinner, we can continue if yr mei mei is hungry again?

I can see the smirk and approval on her face...........i wasted no time in lowering down my shorts and stuff her mouth with my dick. I removed her short skirt and pink lacy panties and stimulate her pussy with my fingers. The action of her head bobbing up and down my dick is like those R-rated movies. Her pussy was letting out juices and wet my fingers.

I was prepared this time and brought along my condoms.

Me: 你喜欢吗?
Her: She nodded in approval and continue her bj, ermm.....ermm...........

As the place was in the midst of chaos, dusty to say the least, we went to one of her rooms with bunk beds (w/o mattresses), I lifted her right leg onto the bed frame and position myself for doggy. There was a mirror near the bed frame and I could see my dick entering her.

Her: 快点,大力一点。。。。。nei tiu lan ho dai, ho she fo (Cantonese), translated as "you have a big dick and I am very comfortable".

We remained in doggy for several minutes as there isn't any mattress or the dirty floor could accommodate other positions..........

Let me know if you want me to continue.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice, please continue.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me know if you want me to continue.
Hello bro...hv upped u with my +25 cherries as encouragement to continue yr story ..POWERED UP^^ yr points from 35 to 60 & to the POWER of 13

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Advert Space Available