The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wanted to cum in my gf hole

Any shifu here to advise which are the days are a girl less likely to get pregnant (open window) I heard that the girl won’t get pregnant after few days after menses. Is it true?
Old 25-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wanted to cum in my gf hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisiang98 View Post
Any shifu here to advise which are the days are a girl less likely to get pregnant (open window) I heard that the girl won’t get pregnant after few days after menses. Is it true?
Usually within 7 days before the anticipated menses and then 4-5 days after menses.. But don't think you want to rely on that alone bro... You will be in for a lot of risk if you aren't able to shoulder the responsibility
Old 25-02-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Usually within 7 days before the anticipated menses and then 4-5 days after menses.. But don't think you want to rely on that alone bro... You will be in for a lot of risk if you aren't able to shoulder the responsibility
Thanks bro. Would asking my gf pills work as a precaution?
Old 25-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Currypainter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yea, the pills does works but then again, every female system is different, so must be careful. Did shoot before inside and the girl say, the pills work the magic.
Old 26-02-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You sounded cheap leh, don't do that.
Old 26-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

The window is 7 days before and 6 days after her first day of menses.
If she has regular menses then the 7 days before should be reliable, if not better to the 6 days after her first day of menses.
What kind of pills are you talking about? Best not to take too many morning after/plan b pills as its not good for the girl.

If daily hormone pills still okay
Old 28-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Thanks bro. Guess I’m safe. Have been upping her daily after her menus
Old 01-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
The window is 7 days before and 6 days after her first day of menses.
If she has regular menses then the 7 days before should be reliable, if not better to the 6 days after her first day of menses.
What kind of pills are you talking about? Best not to take too many morning after/plan b pills as its not good for the girl.

If daily hormone pills still okay
Well since TS asked nicely then Uncle provide my 2 cents' worth.

There is one assumption for this safe period method to work....that the girl's menses cycle is regular.

That is her menses comes every 28 days +/- 2 days. Then only then will this safe period work otherwise you are better off taking the pill or use a condom with lubricant (Actually KY will reduce sperm mobility so to a certain extend it helps)...
Old 01-03-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
devil_jeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro why take the risk of cumming inside your gal and spent the next few weeks worrying about whether she could be pregnant? I guess everyone been through that stage of our life but why risk it? Your question just like bros asking if they could gey std if they bonked a WL raw.
Old 04-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about pregnant unless you have the fucking track records. Most ppl are like artillery. Most of the time missed target
Old 06-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Assuming your girlfriend has a period cycle of 30 days, ovulation will be typically between day 14 to 18 roughly. So you may shoot after day 20/21 or 7-10 days before the arrival of her next menses. Once an egg is dead, it’s dead. Fire all you want - she won’t get pregnant. Coming from actual experience of shooting for 6 years before getting married ☺️
Old 13-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

ovulation happens on the 14th day of a girls menses, regardless of the length of the cycle.

14th day of 28 days cycle
14th day of 30 days cycle

so all you need to take note is from the 12th to 14th day.

you take precaution for earlier days as the sperm might be stored inside the body for a few days, fertilizing the eggs when the women ovulate.

other than the 12th to 14th days, the rest of the days are safe.
Old 13-03-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
ovulation happens on the 14th day of a girls menses, regardless of the length of the cycle.

14th day of 28 days cycle
14th day of 30 days cycle

so all you need to take note is from the 12th to 14th day.

you take precaution for earlier days as the sperm might be stored inside the body for a few days, fertilizing the eggs when the women ovulate.

other than the 12th to 14th days, the rest of the days are safe.
Don't anyhow leh... it is generally 14 days before the start (NOT from the start) of a cycle. So it makes a different when a cycle is 28, 30 or 32 days etc.

And also, human body is not an atomic clock. It may not happen exactly at 14 days before every cycle - stress, jet lag, diet, etc affects it.

If you have read enough medical literature, you would know that natural contraception still has a high failure rate (~20%), that is assuming you know exactly when ovulation happens, e.g. by actively tracking the basal temperature, cervical mucus, or ovulation test kit etc.

It is always nice to fuck raw, but there are safer ways to do it. Get a depo shot or just go for pills (which, by the way, needs a lot of discipline for the lady to take it daily at almost the same time).
Old 17-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. Guess I’m safe. Have been upping her daily after her menus
haha.. good luck. as the saying goes, you are safe until you ain't.
Old 17-03-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
haha.. good luck. as the saying goes, you are safe until you ain't.
Is ok, Both of us don’t mind being parents 😂

Last edited by Kaisiang98; 18-03-2022 at 03:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1