The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Border Opening Thread

Hi guys, this is my guide to malaysia after 01/04/2022.

* You DO NOT NEED to download the Malaysia APPs: My Sejahtera UNLESS you want to enter shopping mall as they have guard at the entrance to check the Apps. (Similar to Singapore)

* If you planning to enter a shopping mall, the guard only wants to see you are in "low risk" status from the apps. (meaning you need to download the apps and fill up your address will do.) The apps is asking for malaysia address, but I just insert my singapore address and its working.After that, let the apps detect your location and it will update to low risk. Once everything is done, just proceed to scan their QR code and happy shopping..

---------------------------- Going JB ----------------------------
1.) Approaching SG Custom, check passport as usual. + $0.80 toll fee from your cashcard. (I don't know if we need to pay this, someone please check.)

2.) Approaching Malaysia custom, everything the same but there will be few people standing nearby to sell you t'n'go card at 10rm with 0rm balance. You can top up this later at any petrol station with cash.

4.) Next, drive through using the green lane to avoid boot checking. (Many people didn't know this~~!) you can see the floor painted in green.

3.) Thats All, you are in JB.

=============== Back to SG ===============
1.) Approaching Malaysia custom, Check passport as usual, no need to make any toll payment until 07/04/2022.

2.) Approaching SG custom, something new:You need to do SG arrival declaration here for all SG/PR/WP.. You will be asked to stop beside the counter and fill up the digital form using your mobile phone. Takes 3 mins to complete.

3.) Once done, proceed to boot checking, then passport checking. (Currently no need to pay toll)

4.) Wellcome back~!
=======================================

Things to share on my 02/04 travel into malaysia.
1.) only 60% of the shops are open.
2.) Many shops closed down but also many new ones.
3.) Massage/carwash all still available.
4.) Crowd outdoors, about 30% of before covid.
5.) Crowd indoors, about 20% of before covid.
6.) Can see many FoodPanda and Grab riders nowadays on the road.
7.) Police patrol increased. I see police officer every 5 mins of drive.

Some price update
============
FJ Only at home/Hotel (China/Viet/Thai): 150-220rm (Short time)
Massage + FJ: 240 - 250rm
Massage + HJ: 150 - 180rm
Normal Carwash: 10rm
Petrol 97: 3.90rm/L

Please up my points for sharing this. Dont know why my point so low haha.

In short (to avoid shi t):
---------------------------
1.Download the Malaysia Apps and fill up your address (can use singapore address) to make the "Low risk" status appear. (Takes 5-10 mins to complete)
2.Fill up the SG arrival form at ica website before going in. (takes 3 mins to complete)

Thank You.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post
This MySejahtera is such a hassle, guys please download and update accordingly. Dont wait last minute like me.
If you are going in just like me, Food + carwash + petrol + massage + Happy ending. You do not need the app
Old 05-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy668 View Post
If you are going in just like me, Food + carwash + petrol + massage + Happy ending. You do not need the app
Any recommendation for massage and happy ending?
Old 05-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Any recommendation for massage and happy ending?

There are like

10+ shops: Massage + HJ
10+ shops: Massage + FJ
6+ Shops: Bath + FJ only.
3+ Hotel: Bath + FJ only.
8+ Shops: Genuine Massage

I dont know what type you want... i yet to find out because i have not been in there for 2 years
Old 05-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok, anyone have any recommendations.

Used to go plaza sentosa after bakuteh and holiday plaza after ksl.
All in, food, 2-3 hours massage with some sort of specials, groceries.

Can I confirm app is simple, no need vaccine confirmation and all. Just settle low risk and finish Singapore re entry just for a one day trip?

Have anyone tried bus in then grab to explore? Cause alot people I know all driving for $1 SGD 97 RON
Old 05-04-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Can I confirm app is simple, no need vaccine confirmation and all. Just settle low risk and finish Singapore re entry just for a one day trip?

Have anyone tried bus in then grab to explore? Cause alot people I know all driving for $1 SGD 97 RON
No public buses at this moment.
170 & CW not yet running services cross border.
However CW has shuttle bus for checkpoint to checkpoint only. $2 for each oneway trip but shuttle bus is at 15 mins interval. So be prepared to wait long long as the queue is super long.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Any local FLs in JB?

Pm if not comfortable to share out thanks
Old 06-04-2022, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
higherflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,
Here's my report on the VIP Spa. Should be useful for first-timers, and those that can't remember after two years.
It's in the Plaza Sentosa, a run-down and nearly deserted mall. But don't be put off. When you eventually find the Spa, it's very well kept. The map that they have posted here is misleading. Best to walk in at the entrance at the western end of the mall. The lift to 4th floor is near a footwear shop. The mall car park is at the other end of the mall. I got lost trying to find that lift, by entering at the other end.
Take the lift, walk in, get a locker tag at reception. Its number serves as your identity for making a booking. Find the captain or his assistant, he will show you girls available on his phone and make booking. Only about 10 there yesterday, all Vietnamese, no English speakers. Thai girls expected soon, now that border is open.
Although it opens at midday, no girls until 2pm. And no buffet food before then either. You can use the nice spa, and sit around, free soft drinks.
They call you when its your turn. I had to wait for an hour. Then the girl leads you downstairs to very nice, large bedroom with shower.
Then off you go. Sorry, did not log my girl's number. Petite, a bit withdrawn. Good at massage. But no FJ - she couldn't get the condom onto my member. Not boasting here guys, but it seems the condoms they use aren't wide enough for my cock. I'll bring my own next time...
Good luck!
Old 06-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 3
SentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherflyer View Post
Hi Guys,
Here's my report on the VIP Spa. Should be useful for first-timers, and those that can't remember after two years.
It's in the Plaza Sentosa, a run-down and nearly deserted mall. But don't be put off. When you eventually find the Spa, it's very well kept. The map that they have posted here is misleading. Best to walk in at the entrance at the western end of the mall. The lift to 4th floor is near a footwear shop. The mall car park is at the other end of the mall. I got lost trying to find that lift, by entering at the other end.
Take the lift, walk in, get a locker tag at reception. Its number serves as your identity for making a booking. Find the captain or his assistant, he will show you girls available on his phone and make booking. Only about 10 there yesterday, all Vietnamese, no English speakers. Thai girls expected soon, now that border is open.
Although it opens at midday, no girls until 2pm. And no buffet food before then either. You can use the nice spa, and sit around, free soft drinks.
They call you when its your turn. I had to wait for an hour. Then the girl leads you downstairs to very nice, large bedroom with shower.
Then off you go. Sorry, did not log my girl's number. Petite, a bit withdrawn. Good at massage. But no FJ - she couldn't get the condom onto my member. Not boasting here guys, but it seems the condoms they use aren't wide enough for my cock. I'll bring my own next time...
Good luck!
老板,我们从3月21号就有自助餐了,而且我们不做按摩配套,我们这里是下水场,全部都有爱爱 配套
Old 06-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7697 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherflyer View Post
Hi Guys,
Good luck!
Ur report not very accurate leh.
I just went this week, reached at 12.30pm lepak awhile until 1pm then enough customers at mirror area the captain will ask the girls come out show face. If u have the girl number then just tell the captain, no need wait at mirror area, they will arrange and bring u in liao. 2pm finish exercise i come out lepak at dining area liao. They only do FJ and if what u say is true about the condom then at least they will do BJ or HJ for you, the massage is more like foreplay to me.

Just sharing, I not okt.

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, ChinKooi, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Old 06-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

SentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud ofSentosaParadise has much to be proud of

--------------
Old 06-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I used to take bus in then grab everywhere over there. Super cheap, like RM7-10 per trip on average.
Old 06-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottthirak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros just to check any one knows if HV spa is open already? Or have their wechat?
Old 06-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Bro you park inside Plaza Sentosa or on the road side? That place a lot robbery and car thefts so abit reluctant to visit
老板,你从哪个新闻报告看到?我们有很多新加坡客驾车停在商场楼下没有遇到任何强盗和车盗窃
Old 07-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy668 View Post
Hi guys, this is my guide to malaysia after 01/04/2022.

* You DO NOT NEED to download the Malaysia APPs: My Sejahtera UNLESS you want to enter shopping mall as they have guard at the entrance to check the Apps. (Similar to Singapore)

* If you planning to enter a shopping mall, the guard only wants to see you are in "low risk" status from the apps. (meaning you need to download the apps and fill up your address will do.) The apps is asking for malaysia address, but I just insert my singapore address and its working.After that, let the apps detect your location and it will update to low risk. Once everything is done, just proceed to scan their QR code and happy shopping..

1.) Approaching SG Custom, check passport as usual. + $0.80 toll fee from your cashcard. (I don't know if we need to pay this, someone please check.)

2.) Approaching Malaysia custom, everything the same but there will be few people standing nearby to sell you t'n'go card at 10rm with 0rm balance. You can top up this later at any petrol station with cash.

4.) Next, drive through using the green lane to avoid boot checking. (Many people didn't know this~~!) you can see the floor painted in green.

3.) Thats All, you are in JB.

=============== Back to SG ===============
1.) Approaching Malaysia custom, Check passport as usual, no need to make any toll payment until 07/04/2022.

2.) Approaching SG custom, something new:You need to do SG arrival declaration here for all SG/PR/WP.. You will be asked to stop beside the counter and fill up the digital form using your mobile phone. Takes 3 mins to complete.

3.) Once done, proceed to boot checking, then passport checking. (Currently no need to pay toll)

4.) Wellcome back~!
=======================================

Things to share on my 02/04 travel into malaysia.
1.) only 60% of the shops are open.
2.) Many shops closed down but also many new ones.
3.) Massage/carwash all still available.
4.) Crowd outdoors, about 30% of before covid.
5.) Crowd indoors, about 20% of before covid.
6.) Can see many FoodPanda and Grab riders nowadays on the road.
7.) Police patrol increased. I see police officer every 5 mins of drive.

Some price update
============
FJ Only at home/Hotel (China/Viet/Thai): 150-220rm (Short time)
Massage + FJ: 240 - 250rm
Massage + HJ: 150 - 180rm
Normal Carwash: 10rm
Petrol 97: 3.90rm/L

Please up my points for sharing this. Dont know why my point so low haha.

In short (to avoid shi t):
---------------------------
1.Download the Malaysia Apps and fill up your address (can use singapore address) to make the "Low risk" status appear. (Takes 5-10 mins to complete)
2.Fill up the SG arrival form at ica website before going in. (takes 3 mins to complete)

Thank You.
Steady lah bro, appreciate the informative sitrep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1