The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Border Opening Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Went in four times already,

You need to download myserjahtera APP to go in, they will check no matter at which counter, by car or walk. What you do not need is to have your submission cleared.
Go to notorise have have a digital cert made (5minutes) and have a hard copy of your vaccination cert ready, you will need it if your myserjahtera app is not (purple).
Swee thanks for the info. I've submitted my vaccinated records to the app 2 weeks ago but still didn't update in the app. Will just print a hard copy as you mentioned.

Upped your points.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Swee thanks for the info. I've submitted my vaccinated records to the app 2 weeks ago but still didn't update in the app. Will just print a hard copy as you mentioned.

Upped your points.
I submitted mine on Tuesday night and already updated this morning. Did you try refresh your status?
Old 08-04-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
I submitted mine on Tuesday night and already updated this morning. Did you try refresh your status?
yes I did. I'm gonna try uploading again since I'm still waiting for my passport.
Old 08-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
No worries bro they don't check for vaccination status when you are there, they just want to see if you low risk and check in or not.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
So amongst all the joints which has the chioest girls
i didn't really go to all the joints and enjoy as i have some matters to settle over there,

for the spas you can try to search if they have any groups created.
then you can try to join their telegram and view bah.
i think slowly the spa captain's will be creating their own groups with photo postings.

for outcalls there's plenty of telegram groups with pictures to look for.
more ever,

chioest? 1 mans' meat is another's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Moral of the story...... go during weekdays.
Avoid weekends.
yes, i seldom like to go in during weekends unless i got friends driving me in
weekdays should be queue free, but pre covid there are weekdays which the customs will be packed like 50-70% full

Last edited by kwaychup; 08-04-2022 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added in
Old 08-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:

Upped your points.
do a resubmission again, sometimes they missed it out.
during the opening VTL phase, i had to resubmitted 2 times just to get them to update my records

my initial records were updated in like 2-3weeks
my booster record was updated in like 3 days.

and i think with the current surge of people without it, the wait could be longer or so, so like what the other bro said just get a hard copy.

also if there's any update, and the app doesn't load up, try reboot the phone 1st.
yesterday there was an update, and the app did not load up at all,
my hotel lobby guard almost did not let me in again.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
do a resubmission again, sometimes they missed it out.
during the opening VTL phase, i had to resubmitted 2 times just to get them to update my records

my initial records were updated in like 2-3weeks
my booster record was updated in like 3 days.

and i think with the current surge of people without it, the wait could be longer or so, so like what the other bro said just get a hard copy.

also if there's any update, and the app doesn't load up, try reboot the phone 1st.
yesterday there was an update, and the app did not load up at all,
my hotel lobby guard almost did not let me in again.
Yes I shall do that.

Worse come worse I just bring in hardcopy, since app just used to check in only.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So far went in they didnt check mysethejara app but maybe coz we drove in.

Maybe by bus they may check.

Almost couldnt recognize JB town as most of the town are closed, changed owner or the building is no longer even there.

If you are going for food and petrol yeah can go in JB.

But if you going for Massage and others i would say limited choice.

For example if like Pelangi, Sentosa area right almost 90% of the massage shop clean or not clean already shut down. So masseuses' are limited, slots are limited.

Nevertheless still glad to enter JB for the cheap food
Old 08-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the updates, I will be heading in this weekend to recce those hotel spa.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Get to know that malaysia require 3 shot for sinovac to qualify for fully vacinnated status but it did not state if have 2 shot of sinovac later get convid , is it consider fully vacinnated in Malaysia? Anyone know where can get information for this kind of case. Thanks
Old 08-04-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Get to know that malaysia require 3 shot for sinovac to qualify for fully vacinnated status but it did not state if have 2 shot of sinovac later get convid , is it consider fully vacinnated in Malaysia? Anyone know where can get information for this kind of case. Thanks
I thought Singapore is also require 3 shots of Sinovac for fully vaccinated status too. So no difference from Malaysia side as long as you have the MoH issued v-cert.

I may be wrong as mine was Moderna shots.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
i think it's not considered fully vaccinated,

https://www.mysafetravel.gov.my/vaccine/status

Sinovac Sinopharm
2 doses Partially vaccinated
3 doses Fully vaccinated
Old 08-04-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Upped your points.
Bro if you have already uploaded your qr code for vaccine you can try this :

- Click on the 'COVID-19 Vaccination' icon in the homepage
- Choose 'Vaccine for <your name>'

It will ask a few questioms just say yes. It worked for me.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hv spa moved back to grand paragon.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
higherflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Bro you park inside Plaza Sentosa or on the road side? That place a lot robbery and car thefts so abit reluctant to visit
inside the plaza
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1