The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Wahlaoposh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone try 4 hand massage before? How was it? Worth it or not?

I'm a bit keen. I love hard massages and x2 the hand means x2 the massage.

If you have gone before I have a few question. How much did it cost + hj/bbbj/fj(if any, doubt many will offer more than hj)? Was the massage good or just piano only? Would you go again? If got any service at the end is it 2 lady help you stroke or only 1?

If anyone know any area in northeast that offer good, hard 4hand massage with hj or more do pm me.
Old 11-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone try 4 hand massage before? How was it? Worth it or not?

Your questions all very vague...
These experiences and ml all differ depends on the shop you go
And x2 ml is half the massage
You willing pay they willing do.
Every services and $$$ will obviously be x2...
If your body got big enough... maybe can go 6 hands..
So far i no hear anyone mention before...
X3 the massage
Old 11-07-2022, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

I had it a few times. Even 6 hands massage in BKK. Worth it? Maybe. Most times the ml's were chatting amongst themselves which means that I did not get the attention I deserved. But two or three girls handling your 2ic simultaneously is great.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried 4-hand massage in Bali a few years back. One of the best massages. But for that, you must go in just for the massage. If you want to go to the sleazy type... any shop also you can ask if two MLs can massage. But it will be a waste of your money.
Old 11-07-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
I tried 4-hand massage in Bali a few years back. One of the best massages. But for that, you must go in just for the massage. If you want to go to the sleazy type... any shop also you can ask if two MLs can massage. But it will be a waste of your money.
for me i like that feeling because it is hard to predict which hand doing what next sec. haha
Old 11-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxva View Post
for me i like that feeling because it is hard to predict which hand doing what next sec. haha
I don't like the feeling as I was traumatised by Grannies' wrinkled hands massaging me at Larva Spa, level 6 Cuppage Plazza.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

I feel its a waste of money unless they tarma often and you have a fetish to see the women fondle each other (provided they do it for you).

Else at any one time, you have only 1 dick and two hands vs 2 holes and 4 boobs!
Old 11-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
I feel its a waste of money unless they tarma often and you have a fetish to see the women fondle each other (provided they do it for you).

Else at any one time, you have only 1 dick and two hands vs 2 holes and 4 boobs!
Lol good one
Old 12-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahlaoposh View Post

If you have gone before I have a few question. How much did it cost + hj/bbbj/fj(if any, doubt many will offer more than hj)? Was the massage good or just piano only? Would you go again? If got any service at the end is it 2 lady help you stroke or only 1?

If anyone know any area in northeast that offer good, hard 4hand massage with hj or more do pm me.
its depends what you want and nego with them first
Old 12-07-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

thats depends if you want to roam both or not? if roam one ML on top and the other hj you below then is blue note for the hj ML
Old 12-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me I tried a few times but generally not worth.
Unless u can get both MLs with looks and body type that u like to tarma u together, then u will enjoy.
For my case, it’s usually one ML whose looks and body I like, the other I don’t really like the body type so much.
End up I’ll roam and zhut and make out with the one I like, and explore her body. While the other will blow me and I’ll explore her assets like maybe 10% of the session and largely leave her alone.
When u tarma, both will take off their clothes and service u. Cos both wanna earn. End up u pay double the price for exploring one ML.
So for me, I won’t do again unless I find both MLs very appetising to me
Old 12-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
For me I tried a few times but generally not worth.
Unless u can get both MLs with looks and body type that u like to tarma u together, then u will enjoy.
For my case, it’s usually one ML whose looks and body I like, the other I don’t really like the body type so much.
End up I’ll roam and zhut and make out with the one I like, and explore her body. While the other will blow me and I’ll explore her assets like maybe 10% of the session and largely leave her alone.
When u tarma, both will take off their clothes and service u. Cos both wanna earn. End up u pay double the price for exploring one ML.
So for me, I won’t do again unless I find both MLs very appetising to me
depends on what you want lah.. for me is just
Old 24-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
EroticEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

imo most important thing how long you can last before you pew pew pew.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

4 tongue cat bath more shiok
Old 25-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

totally not worth it for 4hands or more,
wasting money n tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1