The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3349 / Power: 22
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any clean massage in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedokLeo View Post
Can someone recommend a good massage?
Why ask? Your AMK and Bedok turf got many hor. Your red and yellow pussy cats can start to zap me here.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BedokLeo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Why ask? Your AMK and Bedok turf got many hor. Your red and yellow pussy cats can start to zap me here.
Zap your mother. Humji kia
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BedokLeo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Can tell us what do you mean by Not here to exchange points so up me not please
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-05-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Jade Rabbit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJade Rabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy Royale View Post
Was sending my mother-in-law for TCM session at Hougang Ave 8 last Saturday Saw a chio and big boob TCM assistant there. Thought can only see and nothing else but turn out she will do TCM massage! My lucky day. After checking with the TCM doctor, he recommends that I took the 60 mins massage to relax my body as it is too tense. Sure I took it. Although it was totally clean it was shiok! She really know how to do it and with enough strength for it. Highly recommended but I forgot to ask for name. There are only 2 assistant so should be easy to spot. Young about 30 and big boobs.
Thanks playboy ...the lobang indeed is good! Just went this afternoon.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 7
afterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant futureafterburn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Rabbit View Post
Thanks playboy ...the lobang indeed is good! Just went this afternoon.
Really? So, $60 entry straight meet the ML and massage? No need consult doc, right?

From experience, once inside the room / curtains, can have extras Maybe not 1st session but repeat sessions to build up chem, it will happen.
Old 23-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 8
Kumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKumwoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicon1 View Post
Have been seeing this therapist for the last few months.
Her skills should be among the top few in SG.
Good hard clean massage from a clean unisex joint. Located near Tiong
Good knowledge on the meridians and acu points.
Helped me with many of my aching, strain and numbness problems.
It is painful but in a good way, the best thing is that it is no expensive.
I usually book 2 hrs which cost me $110.There are other therapist there but she is still the best Ive seen.
For those who are interested to try, can let me know.
Hi bro, I live nearby. Would you mind sharing ctc with me? Thanks in advance!
Old 23-05-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 16
Playboy Royale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayboy Royale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Really? So, $60 entry straight meet the ML and massage? No need consult doc, right?

From experience, once inside the room / curtains, can have extras Maybe not 1st session but repeat sessions to build up chem, it will happen.
This one no action...pure and clean one. Good massage though and chio lady and big boobs.

Some bros asked where is the place. As mentioned I did not really see the blk as I thought just sending mother-in-law and wait. I think in hougang ave 8 only have one macdonald and it was a Saturday, so I am not sure she is working everyday or not as I never asked. Remember seeing a tropical fish shop around the corner too.

Last edited by Playboy Royale; 24-05-2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 16
Playboy Royale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayboy Royale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
This one no action...pure and clean one. Good massage though and chio lady and big boobs.

Some bros asked where is the place. As mentioned I did not really see the blk as I thought just sending mother-in-law and wait. I think in hougang ave 8 only have one macdonald and it was a Saturday, so I am not sure she is working everyday or not as I never asked. Remember seeing a tropical fish shop around the corner too.
Sorry again bros who asked about the address. I do not live there, my mother-in-law lives at Ave 4. I just send her there so not sure the blk. I parked behind Macdonald and walked pass a tropical fish shop and rounded the corner and it is the shop.
Old 24-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 18
kissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to allkissclong is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry again bros who asked about the address. I do not live there, my mother-in-law lives at Ave 4. I just send her there so not sure the blk. I parked behind Macdonald and walked pass a tropical fish shop and rounded the corner and it is the shop.
Thanks Bro.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Any clean massage in Singapore?

Try Natureland. I ordered a tui-na back massage. 90 mins of massage clearing my stiff neck issue, low back pain , still "blue-black" after 2 days. Damage- S$158 inclusive of tips. Massage by a super experience old auntie.

I dont know her name, is a blind-pack....

i trust she is really tired too, to move those fats from a 110 kgs man..

The best massage since 2020....
Old 24-05-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 7
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

I found that the best way to find clean massage that is hard and skillful is to go to TCM massage/tuina shops, instead of "spa".

I tried spas like Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, Natureland etc, and compare them to a few TCM massage places, and it is no contest. TCM also is cheaper usually 50-55/hr no upsell. Even the lousier TCM massage I tried is still decent and better than a good spa massage. If want specific TCM recommendations PM me. Also happy to receive recommendations of good hard massage places to try.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1414 / Power: 15
travelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud oftravelmate4720 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
I found that the best way to find clean massage that is hard and skillful is to go to TCM massage/tuina shops, instead of "spa".

I tried spas like Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, Natureland etc, and compare them to a few TCM massage places, and it is no contest. TCM also is cheaper usually 50-55/hr no upsell. Even the lousier TCM massage I tried is still decent and better than a good spa massage. If want specific TCM recommendations PM me. Also happy to receive recommendations of good hard massage places to try.
Just pm you a nice spa with really good massage n sensual teasing. cheer.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Jade Rabbit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJade Rabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post

Yes bro totally agreed. These days finding a clean and good one is hard. Either it is old aunty doing it but is good or young one doing it but is bad. Lucky now found this a chio and good one. Thanks to bro for alerting us.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretowin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissclong View Post
Thanks Bro.
Easy to find the place. Went down late afternoon but did not see the chio lady. Instead a milf was sitting outside at a desk. So hang around for a bit to look see look see, still no chip lady. So bluff bluff went up to the milf to ask about TCM prices and chit chat. Found out the chio lady is part timer working only on weekend. Wasted a trip but will return this weekend.

Last edited by daretowin; 26-05-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 18
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried ancient dynasty at siglap ? was having lunch next door yesterday and i saw a really busty female run in, presumably reporting for work. before you get excited guys, her figure is like liu lingling but i still keen to know if anyone here might know who she is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1