The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepoker View Post
Tried this place called legend wellness which was kinda near king spa 1?

Rm118 for 90mins
RM118 90mins got any special? Or just massage haha!
Old 17-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post
To add on the various replies here, I will share my recent chiong experience.
Given the current climate, we travelled across via bus on a weekday (tuesday)
Q for bus was fast, custom no waiting.
Quick zip thru, managed to get a grab and travel up north for gim cheng dim sum, still affordable and good!

Following which, tried a girl from www .jbthaimei.c o m - bro anson
picked meso - quite a small frame girl
awesome bbbj !
+5 age to picture but still reasonable... apparently many sg bros goes to her according to her.

Massage wise.... given that KS1 is busy af, I went straight to thai legend spa at pelangi for it... asked for oil massage and was told that i have to be naked for that *wink wink*

will be exploring more spas and exploring more girls! will keep everyone updated! hahaha

So in case people wants to know, my friend is partially vaccinated on the mysejahtera app, they dont care, so long as u can check in, they care about that if you wanna enter more.
Custom at JB also dont get about the app.
they chop and u enter
Thanks for the detailed sharing! Hopefully will have more to keep this thread active! Chiong ah!
Old 17-04-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Paid Thai Legend a visit. Oil massage RM98 for 60mins and RM118 for 90mins.
Was short changed of the timing, in and out in less than 45mins. Massage was ok, 5/10 can pass but have went to better places.

Room is like your standard jb whorehouse style. Partitions + curtains with mattress on the floor, thought pay so much can at least get a decent massage bed with the hole but no.

Popped GQ, quoted HJ for RM50 and I agreed. Here comes the tricky part, ML will suddenly quote you again RM100 for B2B but it's nothing compared to Little Saigon, basically just taking out her tits to rubba less than 5mins then proceed to HJ.

Deed done, paid RM100 and she said "one more piece" so I just gave her. Knn thought is 100 all in but end up is 50+100.

Total 118+150 paid RM268, got shortchanged of half the time I paid for. Did not make a scene or complain as it's foreign land and nothing much I can do. Some bros may find this place good but for me it's a pass and I'm likely not going to go back. Moving on to look for other places worth my money.
Old 17-04-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Went to HV spa yesterday afternoon. All good and facility all swee swee. Girls also okay and crowded.... overall satisfied. Next stop should be new york spa in the following week when I head in again.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Was short changed of the timing, in and out in less than 45mins. Massage was ok, 5/10 can pass but have went to better places.

Room is like your standard jb whorehouse style. Partitions + curtains with mattress on the floor, thought pay so much can at least get a decent massage bed with the hole but no.

Popped GQ, quoted HJ for RM50 and I agreed. Here comes the tricky part, ML will suddenly quote you again RM100 for B2B but it's nothing compared to Little Saigon, basically just taking out her tits to rubba less than 5mins then proceed to HJ.

Deed done, paid RM100 and she said "one more piece" so I just gave her. Knn thought is 100 all in but end up is 50+100.

Total 118+150 paid RM268, got shortchanged of half the time I paid for. Did not make a scene or complain as it's foreign land and nothing much I can do. Some bros may find this place good but for me it's a pass and I'm likely not going to go back. Moving on to look for other places worth my money.

Wa bro u tio keto deep deep. $150 ringgits for just hj and rub a bit. $268 ringgits for substandard massage and all. Go those spa better for massage, buffet, hot and cool pool, mini theater and f like $338 ringgits as mention by other bros....

Shit so Thai legend cannot go liao. Any bro got FR for Legend wellness? Damn I miss the Swadee Spa. It is the best massage. Environment good, massage good, never short change timing and GQ very good. However, they shut down liao sob.

Last edited by subidowa; 17-04-2022 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Add details
Old 17-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Wa bro u tio keto deep deep. $150 ringgits for just hj and rub a bit. $268 ringgits for substandard massage and all. Go those spa better for massage, buffet, hot and cool pool, mini theater and f like $338 ringgits as mention by other bros....

Shit so Thai legend cannot go liao. Any bro got FR for Legend wellness? Damn I miss the Swadee Spa. It is the best massage. Environment good, massage good, never short change timing and GQ very good. However, they shut down liao sob.
Legend Wellness is also a sub branch of Thai Legend. Go search Thai legend msssage on Facebook and you will see them posting about the new opening of that shop. Prices for massage is the same as Thai legend. I might be wrong though.
Old 17-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Legend Wellness is also a sub branch of Thai Legend. Go search Thai legend msssage on Facebook and you will see them posting about the new opening of that shop. Prices for massage is the same as Thai legend. I might be wrong though.
Then will skip both liao.
Old 17-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Wahkao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Thai Legend yesterday and tested their massage.. massage was terrible as in press like never press. Maybe i like the massage to be hard..

Was quoted 50rm for HJ but decided not to take up as the massage ruin and the girl not my type too.

Legend wellness is also under theirs

RTC - will not return.. but feel free to try out as it might be fine for you
Old 18-04-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah bro... seems like this one kena chop jialat jialat.... Seems like have to skip this place and look for better ones too! Any recommendations you have?
Old 18-04-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
RM118 90mins got any special? Or just massage haha!
Plus rm50 hj
Rm50 to take out boobs
Old 18-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow.. It seems i will go to bukit indah huang zu xuan for massage then.
Thanks for the feedbacks guys..
Old 18-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Wah bro... seems like this one kena chop jialat jialat.... Seems like have to skip this place and look for better ones too! Any recommendations you have?
King spa 1 I guess. Have tried pre covid days but have not tried recently as it was always full when I went. 1hr oil should be RM75 as I saw the price list. HJ should be 50 and take out boobs another 50 I guess. Not so sure, maybe bros that went can update.

Have went to JB Thai Spa (same stretch along Thai legend), kena local butch masseuse, luckily no GQ offered because even if have I also don't want. Did see some Thai masseuses on my way in and out though. Bros that went and had a different experience from mine can also share.

Do up my points if my FR helped, to help me get out of moderation pls kum xia.
Old 18-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went in on last Sat 1 day trip, no queue on both checkpoint, came back in at around 10pm, got crowd but still no waiting

only tried VIP SPA, just 2 full services to choose from RM248 or RM288 (waterbed), big jacuzzi pool, sauna, and bath, got buffet also but I went out for other food, the rooms are huge with big bed and shower area

went in, provided a wristband with number (that is also ur locker key), change up and go shower/sauna/jacuzzi after that sit down at the lounge with all other bros and wait for the ladies to go up stage, once u have decided who, just raise ur hand and the captain will come to u to ask which one and he will get the girl to guide u, there will be a staff on ground to get ur wristband number, ur girl will then bring u to the room and down to business, dun expect proper massage here (although massage skill may varies), after the deed, ur girl will bring u out to the lounge, u can then enjoy ur buffet/drinks before u go out to the counter to return the wristband and settle the bill

after visiting, u can ask the captain to add u into a private tg group, they will post picture daily of those who is working on that day
Old 18-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

to the bros here, I think we should stand united also...
if you declare yourself as sgrean and then let them carrothead chop you then the rest of us will suffer too!

If they offer HJ 50 and then add on 100 for B2B, ask them to f off, always have the right to say no and not feel like you should pay that rate....
if massage of 115 for 90 mins +150 special... i agree with some bros here, might as well go to spa ... i think not so expensive lol
Old 18-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
went in on last Sat 1 day trip, no queue on both checkpoint, came back in at around 10pm, got crowd but still no waiting

only tried VIP SPA, just 2 full services to choose from RM248 or RM288 (waterbed), big jacuzzi pool, sauna, and bath, got buffet also but I went out for other food, the rooms are huge with big bed and shower area

went in, provided a wristband with number (that is also ur locker key), change up and go shower/sauna/jacuzzi after that sit down at the lounge with all other bros and wait for the ladies to go up stage, once u have decided who, just raise ur hand and the captain will come to u to ask which one and he will get the girl to guide u, there will be a staff on ground to get ur wristband number, ur girl will then bring u to the room and down to business, dun expect proper massage here (although massage skill may varies), after the deed, ur girl will bring u out to the lounge, u can then enjoy ur buffet/drinks before u go out to the counter to return the wristband and settle the bill

after visiting, u can ask the captain to add u into a private tg group, they will post picture daily of those who is working on that day
Do they take credit card payment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1