The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Update
Bonus hour closed... Back to thumbnail.
I will contact the lucky winner shortly.

Thank you bros with all your replies. Yeah, no CCTV in the gym. We have fun. It was at a nude resort... :P
Old 24-05-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Bonus Hour Picture

Who wants to be my wife’s Personal Trainer? In real life, her PT is gay. What a shame (not discriminating, but just look what he missed!!).

Super high res pic (5200px). Lucky one hour only.
Do not distribute.

Start 10.55pm. Finish 11.55pm.

Extra Lucky Bonus Picture (Contest)
To participate in this lucky draw, just reply and comment. Need a minimum from 10 posters within the hour to qualify.

Lucky winner will receive an additional high res exclusive pic in your inbox.

Closes in one hour.

Terms and Conditions
1. At least 10 comments (from 10 different posters) are received within the Bonus Hour. If there are less than 10 posters, then no prize will be given.
2. Sensible comments – love it, hate it, but on topic.
3. End your comment with “Extra Lucky Bonus” – so I know you’re contesting for the Lucky Extra
4. One poster can post multiple comments, but it will count as one entry.
5. You must register a junk email. Photo will be delivered via email only.
6. Do not announce you’re the winner. Do not distribute the photo.

After the closing, I will tabulate the number of posters. And use Google’s random number generator to pick the lucky poster.

First drawn number wins.

Update
Bonus hour closed... Back to thumbnail.
Will draw and inbox the lucky winner. Results will not be published, but I will contact the lucky winner.
Wow im up for it🤭, but my PT cert expired didnt go and renew.
Old 24-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Missed it.. Oh well.
Old 24-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 11 & Lesson 12

My wife had already cooled off and after the failed nipsplip, she had gotten bored of the setup. Teacher had already saw it all, except for the real thing which failed. So no more special dressing this time, it was more focused on just teaching.

Lessons 11 and 12 were the same format. After this, my wife delivered to a healthy baby girl. So we called teacher and cancelled all remaining classes.
Teacher was very professional all the way. He never once flirted with her or made any advances. Only looked and gave free overtime, and that too he was careful not to get caught. Kudos to him and SG who have educators who never wavered from their pursuit as educators.

After my wife was well enough after delivery, it was time to resume the classes. But my wife was more daring now. After the lessons from chapter one, this time we would do a completely different teacher-student setup.

The kind of lessons she was interested in were only conversational skills. She just needed somebody to teach her basic conversation, and someone to practice conversing with. Just about anybody qualified, and since teacher charged us by the hour, there was really no need to pay for a professional tutor. She had gained sufficient mandarin proficiency by now, and was interested only in a conversational BM partner. And so, we talked about who is going to spend an hour twice a week just to speak BM with her?

Of course no one was going to do it for free. And we were not interested to pay for someone to come and talk with her.

From Chapter One, my wife had become a lot more daring and open with showing her tits. Since it was so difficult to show her tits, choosing which blouse to wear and so on. Why not just do it for real. Just do it topless. Yes, have classes topless. No need to hide or anything.

This would also be our fantasy too. Teacher teaching a topless student. And we don’t need to pay either, since many guys would be interested to teach a topless student.

Through my network of perverted friends, I managed to find a malay teacher willing to teach her BM for free – of course in exchange, she would attend classes topless. The schedule was twice weekly, and other than the special setup, it was the usual teaching. He really had to teach her, not come and flirt, and start asking favors from his topless student.

We laid down the rules. No touching, or flirting. Teach as if you were teaching a friend, meaning, she was fully clothed. Of course, the only difference is, she is topless. See all you want, but keep it at that.

Of course to us, we knew that was not really going to happen right? Who are you kidding? A guy, with a naked woman. All logic and agreement goes out the window the moment he sees her nn. But my wife was excited about the topless arrangement. Of course I was overly excited too. We are closet exhibitionists, and this was like taking it to a higher level.

And of course I was always around to welcome teacher, as a reminder her hubby is just in the room next door – so if he does anything out of line, I will be there to whack him.

So, what’s the answer to how classes ended? There are two correct answers :-
1. Nothing happened. You’re right. Nothing happened with the teacher from chapter 1.
2. My wife attends classes topless.

Either above would be the right answer. Told you, you would never be able to guess.

White tank top, not translucent, not transparent. Only can see braless as usual. For once, the blouse covered her nn at least quite well. This was how the braless classes ended. And with it, begins Chapter Two – Topless Classes with a new teacher.

Note:- If you think this is crazy. I’m sure many will. We respect your views, but please also unsubscribe and don’t read this thread any further. It is not for you. We also don’t need moral policeman or well wishing advisers with best intentions to counsel us. Thank you very much, but you will do us a favor by unsubscribing.

For those who are still interested, for those perverted bros, for those who are new to exhibitionism, for those exploring their sexuality, for those who are open minded and non-judgmental, for those in love with my wife's nn - stay tuned for updates.

Chapter Two
Stay tuned.
Old 24-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Bro, next time you can try creampie raw inside, and let the cum seep out slowly.
Maybe in a T- shirt that barely cover bush?
Old 24-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Bro what about street art teacher ? I ever roleplay that before . Cutting used clothes to make it fashionable
Old 24-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lesson 11 & Lesson 12

My wife had already cooled off and after the failed nipsplip, she had gotten bored of the setup. Teacher had already saw it all, except for the real thing which failed. So no more special dressing this time, it was more focused on just teaching.

Lessons 11 and 12 were the same format. After this, my wife delivered to a healthy baby girl. So we called teacher and cancelled all remaining classes.
Teacher was very professional all the way. He never once flirted with her or made any advances. Only looked and gave free overtime, and that too he was careful not to get caught. Kudos to him and SG who have educators who never wavered from their pursuit as educators.

After my wife was well enough after delivery, it was time to resume the classes. But my wife was more daring now. After the lessons from chapter one, this time we would do a completely different teacher-student setup.

The kind of lessons she was interested in were only conversational skills. She just needed somebody to teach her basic conversation, and someone to practice conversing with. Just about anybody qualified, and since teacher charged us by the hour, there was really no need to pay for a professional tutor. She had gained sufficient mandarin proficiency by now, and was interested only in a conversational BM partner. And so, we talked about who is going to spend an hour twice a week just to speak BM with her?

Of course no one was going to do it for free. And we were not interested to pay for someone to come and talk with her.

From Chapter One, my wife had become a lot more daring and open with showing her tits. Since it was so difficult to show her tits, choosing which blouse to wear and so on. Why not just do it for real. Just do it topless. Yes, have classes topless. No need to hide or anything.

This would also be our fantasy too. Teacher teaching a topless student. And we don’t need to pay either, since many guys would be interested to teach a topless student.

Through my network of perverted friends, I managed to find a malay teacher willing to teach her BM for free – of course in exchange, she would attend classes topless. The schedule was twice weekly, and other than the special setup, it was the usual teaching. He really had to teach her, not come and flirt, and start asking favors from his topless student.

We laid down the rules. No touching, or flirting. Teach as if you were teaching a friend, meaning, she was fully clothed. Of course, the only difference is, she is topless. See all you want, but keep it at that.

Of course to us, we knew that was not really going to happen right? Who are you kidding? A guy, with a naked woman. All logic and agreement goes out the window the moment he sees her nn. But my wife was excited about the topless arrangement. Of course I was overly excited too. We are closet exhibitionists, and this was like taking it to a higher level.

And of course I was always around to welcome teacher, as a reminder her hubby is just in the room next door – so if he does anything out of line, I will be there to whack him.

1. Nothing happened. You’re right. Nothing happened with the teacher from chapter 1.

Either above would be the right answer. Told you, you would never be able to guess.

White tank top, not translucent, not transparent. Only can see braless as usual. For once, the blouse covered her nn at least quite well. This was how the braless classes ended. And with it, begins Chapter Two – Topless Classes with a new teacher.

Note:- If you think this is crazy. I’m sure many will. We respect your views, but please also unsubscribe and don’t read this thread any further. It is not for you. We also don’t need moral policeman or well wishing advisers with best intentions to counsel us. Thank you very much, but you will do us a favor by unsubscribing.

For those who are still interested, for those perverted bros, for those who are new to exhibitionism, for those exploring their sexuality, for those who are open minded and non-judgmental, for those in love with my wife's nn - stay tuned for updates.

Chapter Two
Stay tuned.
Wow, wouldn't mind teaching a topless student too. Pity there are no favours
Old 25-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I am waiting.... I wonder what excuse she use to be topless. That will be an interesting one. She needs to breastfeed the baby?
Old 25-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lesson 11 & Lesson 12

Chapter Two
Stay tuned.

Keep it cumming please. Thanks.
Old 25-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 16
Luchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to behold

One of the hottest I have read here, and not sugarcoating. Truly my fantasy. Thanks for sharing and hope it happens to me. Up you bro!

Last edited by Luchofab; 25-05-2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old 25-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Chapter Two

Lessons 13 and 14
For this, I had screened through, and finally selected a malay gentleman. Friendly, matured, wealthy with his own business. Married, with kids but his wife is the overweight tudung type. So he’s playing it solo. Lots of money, lots of free time, spent at golf courses and with his mistress. So he wanted to try something new. We chatted a good while on the sofa, with my topless wife next to me, I laid down the rules. He was a nice chap. Then class began.

Class just began. They had just barely sat down and started conversation. This time nothing covering her nn. Wife was not shy at all, no need to hide or anything.

Conversation time. My wife’s two tits staring back at teacher. What do you guys call it? Nosebleed? Not for me to say :P

For all you curious bros out there, following from Chapter One. Now you really see my wife's nn..

We had only two lessons with teacher. Teacher was very good, kept his end of the bargain. But he was doing most of the talking. But my wife was not really engaged, as he was a bit elderly, so the chemistry was not really there. My wife asked me if there’s someone else.

Of course dear…

I was so excited. Great fantasy. Really played out. Now I had to find someone else. Wow!!
Old 25-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Yo bro! Teach other subject can anot ?
Old 25-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chapter Two

Lessons 13 and 14
For this, I had screened through, and finally selected a malay gentleman. Friendly, matured, wealthy with his own business. Married, with kids but his wife is the overweight tudung type. So he’s playing it solo. Lots of money, lots of free time, spent at golf courses and with his mistress. So he wanted to try something new. We chatted a good while on the sofa, with my topless wife next to me, I laid down the rules. He was a nice chap. Then class began.

Class just began. They had just barely sat down and started conversation. This time nothing covering her nn. Wife was not shy at all, no need to hide or anything.

Conversation time. My wife’s two tits staring back at teacher. What do you guys call it? Nosebleed? Not for me to say :P

For all you curious bros out there, following from Chapter One. Now you really see my wife's nn..

We had only two lessons with teacher. Teacher was very good, kept his end of the bargain. But he was doing most of the talking. But my wife was not really engaged, as he was a bit elderly, so the chemistry was not really there. My wife asked me if there’s someone else.

Of course dear…

I was so excited. Great fantasy. Really played out. Now I had to find someone else. Wow!!
Fierce. all the best for the good candidate...haha
Old 25-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, keep it up
Old 26-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

I volunteer to be your new teacher bcos i can teach Malay language !

But I just tell you in advance that I won’t follow your rules bcos i will definitely knead and squeeze your wife’s breast …

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1