The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: i regret serving the shitty nation.

For the record, I think NS is a fantastic idea because it teaches sheltered Singaporeans the value of teamwork, and how to get along with people from all walks of life.

Some of the friends you make during NS are friends for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
You should look around you. Would you prefer to be born a Chinese (national)? Malaysian? Thai? Vietnamese? If not a Singaporean, what do you prefer?

Whilst not great, Singapore offers pretty good opportunities for citizens. So what is wrong serving it to protect what is given us?

I am glad I am a Singaporean and was given a chance to serve. Just saying.
100%

All things considered, we are in a pretty good position compared to so many other people in the world. The fact that TS can complain about this online, means he isn't doing so badly comparatively.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I am asking myself what has this shitty nation done for me..

perhaps given me social stability, education opportunities, financial opportunities.

Thats what it has given me. A stable environment where I can choose the path I want to take in life, leverage on the opportunities given to me and succeed. Not everyone is given the same hand in life.

Some of us come from more challenging backgrounds and have to work harder to attain the same level of success, but at least we do not have to dodge bullets, be locked down in a communist country during covid, be a victim of hate crime or have our government overthrown every few years in a coup, breath in toxic air pollution or be stuck in traffic jams lasting hours.

Singapore is far from perfect, no country is but compared most parts of Asia, we are not doing too badly.
Old 18-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I am asking myself what has this shitty nation done for me..

perhaps given me social stability, education opportunities, financial opportunities.

Thats what it has given me. A stable environment where I can choose the path I want to take in life, leverage on the opportunities given to me and succeed. Not everyone is given the same hand in life.

Some of us come from more challenging backgrounds and have to work harder to attain the same level of success, but at least we do not have to dodge bullets, be locked down in a communist country during covid, be a victim of hate crime or have our government overthrown every few years in a coup, breath in toxic air pollution or be stuck in traffic jams lasting hours.

Singapore is far from perfect, no country is but compared most parts of Asia, we are not doing too badly.
You should give credits to obedient people like US who work hard and pay taxes, follow law and never do stupid things, question govt policies but still vote for them in every elections. We create the stable environment for ourselves to live in.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You should give credits to obedient people like US who work hard and pay taxes, follow law and never do stupid things, question govt policies but still vote for them in every elections. We create the stable environment for ourselves to live in.
All true but the still vote for them part.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two words for the TS.

Bey gan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1