The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Yes @UncleHasBeen, never aim your neighbor cos there is no way to wash hands.

I work in a male dominated environment and my means are from dating apps. Very difficult to identifyor match with milf who are after the same thing. Or some are aesthetically challenged.

Maybe joining a physical group is more viable.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.
There were quite a lot more and i have to dig through my personal journal to list them.
These are the more memorable ones with the highest hits rate.
I have never looked back since, good ole times

Toastmasters course.
(One hit and we are still together since 2016 )

Dive course. Follow by dive trips.
(Had 4 flings each lasted 3 months while one is still ongoing since 2018. This one is a keeper )

Facebook home cooked food group
(This is a constant rich ground for lonely pussies. I had at least 6 flings from there and still on holding onto 1 since 2017. Keeper this one )

Overseas skydiving trip
(Met one of my fave FB. Still together since 2019, definitely keeper )

Mountain climbing trip
(Went Lombok. There I didn’t do any hookup as I wasn’t feeling too great. Probably it was the altitude, but it was fun. Our group’s neighbouring tent, a group of Japanese women were fucking an Indonesian porter from the group)

Local animal shelter volunteer program
(The moment I joined I met one and she is one of my fave FB. Still going on strong since 2017 and she is 15 years younger than me. Keeper of course )
Wow bro, it's amazing kinda 'witnessing' a reverse gangbang and got to know 5 keepers
Old 16-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
@UncleHasBeen

Can you share more on
Facebook home cooked food group ?

How you got in and hook up?
Old 16-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
Wow bro, it's amazing kinda 'witnessing' a reverse gangbang and got to know 5 keepers
I have seen some amazingly erotica stuff in my life but this has to be ranked #1 on my list.

The Mt Rinjani trek was a 2D 1N deal.
On the ascend we took about 4.5 hours with breaks in between.
Reach our pit stop just after lunch time.
Set up camp for lunch and for the day.
By the time we had our meals and prepped for the next ascend it was already near to 5pm.
Took a light dinner and all went to sleep by 6pm because we have to be up at 3am and do our last ascend to the rim of the volcano crater before sunrise. The view was breathtaking totally worth it.

The Indonesia porter with the Japanese girls group was amazing.
Imagine the timeline i just stated.
He still has the energy to stay with the girls throughout the night.
I was there preparing my morning brew when he came out of their tent. Looked totally refreshed.
Only after he left, the lantern within the tent lit up.
Minutes later the 3 girls emerged and all looked fucking refreshed and satisfied.

It was later after breakfast i went over to the porter group and talked the porter.
I said to him, "U are very strong. Still have energy for others".
He smiled a bit and his friends said this.
"My friend here always very popular and favorite with women".
"Especially Japanese, Taiwanese and Australian they all love him".

That is sexual prowess at its best.
After a 4.5 hours of trekking he still got it in him to do more
Old 16-05-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@UncleHasBeen

Can you share more on
Facebook home cooked food group ?

How you got in and hook up?
Just search for any related similar topics of interest or to your liking and click join.

Share what about the home cooked group? The women i had?
Old 16-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just search for any related similar topics of interest or to your liking and click join.

Share what about the home cooked group? The women i had?
Some questions I have
1. Where to find these groups?

2. Since it's a Facebook group, I assume your wife can see what you doing and the ladies can see your wife too. Isn't that a concern?

3. How you pick signals that the ladies are open to an affair or fling?
Old 16-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Some questions I have
1. Where to find these groups?

2. Since it's a Facebook group, I assume your wife can see what you doing and the ladies can see your wife too. Isn't that a concern?

3. How you pick signals that the ladies are open to an affair or fling?
1. Search for your group of interest in Facebook.

2. My wife and i are not social media savvy.
She does not have a FBook account and my account is not active too.
Only use it for such groups and i have stopped doing so.
Hang up my nets so to speak.

3. Small talk within the group always revolves around the core topics of the group.
Whenever u deviate from it, just reciprocate and see how far it goes.
U cant be talking about food in a foodie group and suddenly one of the women message u in private and ask u what u think of anal sex right?
But if that is really the case, it is as clear as day already.

For me, the signs are out of the norm type.
Like during the night i will get 'Goodnight' or in the morning 'How was your sleep?'.
All these are out of the norm from the core topic of interest in that group. It will mean something.
Mostly is just wanting to have someone to reply them or chat with them at the moment.
Or simply the door is opened for u.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.

Dance classes.
(This is my fave and I highly recommend this. This is my mecca for pussies for all races, nationalities and age groups. Had 5 flings and the best part, they were causal about it. Nice!)

Dear Bro @UncleHasBeen

I am early 40's now, have been enjoying OPP for about 10 years. I work in events, and often meet OPP who are married PR office ladies. Some of the OPP I have banged I have shared in SBF.

How does Dance Classes work for you to pick up OPP? What is your approach? And which types of nationalities / ages have you met?

Thank u humbly for your advice and sharing.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Dear Bro @UncleHasBeen

I am early 40's now, have been enjoying OPP for about 10 years. I work in events, and often meet OPP who are married PR office ladies. Some of the OPP I have banged I have shared in SBF.

How does Dance Classes work for you to pick up OPP? What is your approach? And which types of nationalities / ages have you met?

Thank u humbly for your advice and sharing.
@thor1981

40’s for me was my prime in bagging OPP and divorcees.
Had a good run for a decade and now at 51 I am taking things a notch slower.
Time to enjoy the fruits of my labour.
I can afford to be picky now.

Dance class for me was perfect albeit more time consuming and physically exhausting.
But it is fucking fun, literally pun intended.
I am an extrovert while my wife is more introvert.
We signed up as a pair, but she pulled out the last minute as it was a blessing as I get to savour those flirty and scandalous session alone.
And to make up to her, I do a 1-1 with her during our free time.
She enjoyed it and she continue to let me do a few more different genres of dances before I quit on my own.

Time consuming not on the classes, there are a lot of fringe activities that your class group will have.
The dance class itself will present some cheap thrills and I enjoy them all if u know what I mean.
But it was those fringe activities with my group that will be the honey pot.
Oh yes if u are into SYT, the whole place are buzzing with them

Classes present the others to see the rookie u.
The clumsy 2 left footer new guy that needs help.
And help they will provide.
From telling u where to get the right attire to getting hydration tips etc.
Basically, the start of all small talk.
Contacts will be exchanged.

Then come those dance road shows or competition where everyone helps as logistic or admin.
These ‘help-outs’ windows present itself an opportunity for getting to know others quite quickly.

Then your dance partners change every session or stay the same depending on her more as u are the newbie.

So as u can see, joining dance class itself is to be involved in the fringe activities with the group.
Of course, the dance classes alone also provide a hunting ground per se but the fringe activities are the one that moves in an accelerated pace.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

@thor1981

My second dance partner for Salsa was a British-Indian working here.
Just one session we clicked on Indian cuisine here of course.

She was alone here while her husband visit her 3-4 times a year as he dislike the pace of SG.
She was 29 years old while I was 42.

We oversaw finding a place where our group could have drinks and boardgames for our next outing.
Went to her place as she lives alone, and we brainstorm. And bagged.

This went on for 3 months until I was partnered with another, coincidentally a Brit again and this time white.

Single mom with a 3-year-old working alone here.
Same drill, due to fringe activities bagged her. She was 33 years old then.

When the British-Indian knew about it as I came clean, she cordially backed away.

In that school, I bagged 2. Brits within 2 months from my first session there.

Then by chance due to work I got a project with a school for Barre.
That was the jackpot for me.

While on the job, I revealed that I took some Salsa classes, and they welcome me as part of them.
Dance enthusiast so to speak.

Few occasions I must be there with the management for work while the Barre classes were going on.
Damn those women were so hot doing it with those outfits or less than a coil of thread.

Some of them know me because of the recent working relationship I have with the school and so I got invited to their weekend fringe activities.
BBQ and movies night.

At the first invite I was already flirting with a local Eurasian, mother at 36, I think. Still married.
Shortly after, bagged her.

Then went on to bag 3 more.
A French engineer, single 26 years old.
A Canadian Chinese, single 28 years old.
An American who is Iranian by birth.
Divorced, 31 years old. She is the hottest Non-Asian I ever fucked. I think I almost fractured my pelvic on numerous occasions while fucking her.
Thank God I was about 43 then.
Any older it would have been stress fracture.

My best experience in terms of bagging OPP were from dance classes and school.
It was those clean no frills relationship purely out of lust with no baggage from before and after.
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am in the classiest form. Love it!
All lasted about 3-7 months.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

@thor1981

Oh right, I think I left this part out.
My approach.
At all times, I will make it clear that I am married when the topic surface.

Then if there is a woman that I like, I start small talk with her and if she seems comfortable talking to me, I start the subtle flirt.
If she is uncomfortable, I will stop the flirt but remain cordial.
Wait for another window to see if flirting works.
And if no, I will fuck off.

Flirts like the mainstream ones first.
Basic compliments. See her reaction.

For me, if she is local and single I would back away.
This is not my target and they are emotionally hazardous to me.
So if they are married, divorce or in a relationship and they fit my target profile, I step up on the flirts.

Watch their reactions.
And if they are ok about it, I will start to focus more on their strength and compliment it more. Physique first.

For example, for women with smaller tits, compliment them on their hair, collarbone structure in a seductive way.
Compliment their smile. Their eyes.

Women with bigger tits.
They already know they have that since the day the first boy stared at her.
These women are more self-confident than the above I just mentioned.

Very likely also more vain and a notch higher in the narcissist scale.
Facts lah, I am sure at your age u would know by now.
So how I compliment them?

Look for something they are not comfy with, there will be one.
Their teeth? Hips? Complexion? Then make them feel less uncomfortable on those with compliment.
Make them feel that the part of their body that they are not comfy with actually attracts u.
Subtle first.

Bottom line is this.
Compliment a woman for her physique she is not confident of.
Slowly subtly do that. And let her know that u are attracted to her, the whole her including that part she was not confident of.

If I come across those that are blessed with good physique and complexion, I will compliment her for being the spotlight wherever she goes.
Nudge her further up the narcissist scale.
Then watch her reactions.

All the above works like a charm with Ang Moh as they are so used to getting compliments from guys. And they love it.
Local pussies need more humility and sincerity on the dosage.

That is the way it is with local pussies.
The fact is women loves to be complimented and lust after, that is what we will do and we will fucking Hiroshima and Nagasaki the shit out of that.

If there is one woman that feels disgusted by my flirtatious advances, I just fuck off.
Don’t waste time. Usually these are the younger naive women and are not OPP.

We are going for those OPP who wants to stray.
Why they want to stray?
Simply because their men are not doing what u and I are doing.
And what is that?

Seeing them in a way, in a 'more' and 'beautiful' way than anyone has before.
Make them feel unique and special again, and more.

Make them ponder why the fuck their own men cant appreciate them the way we do.
That’s the level 99 pussy-killer move there.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Sorry for the long-ass replies.
My pet-peeve, i dont give half-ass half fucked or one-liner reply when i could do better with a detailed one so that all can benefit and understand better.
Probably its my OCD too
Old 17-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just read thru from page 1 to 3 and I'm very impressed with your experience and the way you write UncleHasBeen. I'm more curious to know about you actually. Care to share which line of work you're in? If it's not too convenient to share here maybe you can pm me for a chat? I think i can learn a thing or two from you.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars View Post
I just read thru from page 1 to 3 and I'm very impressed with your experience and the way you write UncleHasBeen. I'm more curious to know about you actually. Care to share which line of work you're in? If it's not too convenient to share here maybe you can pm me for a chat? I think i can learn a thing or two from you.
Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate that.
I am retired and has been so for 9 years when I was 42 years old.

Cliché to say I have worked really hard for it but I really did.
There was a good period of my working life when I only had 4 hours of sleep each day for years.

Also took quite a lot of risks when I was younger, and some did pan out.

My earlier years I have been in F&B industry after NS.
Then retail for a brief period.

Then to heavy machinery industry.
And out of jest join the maritime industry.

Then went into sales in the music industry.
It was there I witness first hand how the rich and famous live their lavish lifestyle.

From there made a few good friends who introduced me to the shipping line.
Stayed there for about 14 years and then retired.

Choose to retire because my wife’s had a health scare back then.
Decided to stop working and take care of her.

Turned out it was a scare, thank god.
By then I was enjoying the slower pace.
Did my finances, checks and balances.
Manage my residual income accordingly and decided that retirement it is.

So now my income, technically is residual income.
I am happily, blissfully and gainfully unemployed.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Seeing them in a way, in a 'more' and 'beautiful' way than anyone has before.
Make them feel unique and special again, and more.

Thank you bro. Can I also say:

Turn them on in a harmless way so that they are attracted to you to see something desirable about you ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1