The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Old 25-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Old 25-05-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

She is OPP.
We knew exactly what we were getting into from the start.

And we went along together without bringing our own baggage on this journey.
I am 51 and she is 36 this year.
I met her 5 years ago.

Among the women that I am maintaining now she is a SYT.
The rest of my women are from 40-61.
The last fruit I plucked was in 2019. Enough for me.

We met at the right time for each other.
More for her as she was going through a tough period.

I didn’t rush at all. I listen to her martial issues.
She looked up and leaned towards me because I was 15 years her senior and married.

I think the fact that I am married and willing to be with her attracted her more.
So let me say again.

Doesn’t matter if u are married or not.
Just go for it.

Take your time. Respect their space and pace.
Be upfront about your intention.

Have pussy, will stay. Simple as that.

So they don’t have to second guess your intention or agenda.
Be transparent. Usually mature and older women appreciates that.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 25-05-2022 at 10:05 AM.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

All the strategies and approach on women out there are mostly for the singles, younger and looking to be impressed into a longer commitment.

We the OPP-hunters, we keep it simple and clear.
Have pussy, will stay.

And we knock every door that we like.
Don’t outstay your welcome.

Plenty of doors to be knocked and opened.
And most importantly, don’t let any pussy fucked your marriage and life up.

Again, have pussy will stay.

Old 25-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
All the strategies and approach on women out there are mostly for the singles, younger and looking to be impressed into a longer commitment.

We the OPP-hunters, we keep it simple and clear.
Have pussy, will stay.

And we knock every door that we like.
Don’t outstay your welcome.

Plenty of doors to be knocked and opened.
And most importantly, don’t let any pussy fucked your marriage and life up.

Again, have pussy will stay.

I will remind myself of that.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, been skipped for accessing this thread for few days and here we are getting sextext. nice
Old 25-05-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
There's something about preggies with their glow that gets on you, isn't it?
Yes i think most definitely true.
For me, preggies gives off that alluring and sensual vibe.
U can see and feel it. The sex part is good but it is way more satisfying for us men seeing them in such a delicate and difficult state yet benefit much more from our 'usual' performance level.

Not even sure if it is a fetish but once u try having sex with a preggy and the way they look satisfied, gratified and appreciative after, that is fucking priceless.

In her case was more satisfying for me to be able to provide some form of carnal pleasure now.
This is her second marriage and her first pregnancy.
So her blissfulness index is off the charts and i am truly happy for her.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U can see and feel it. The sex part is good but it is way more satisfying for us men seeing them in such a delicate and difficult state yet benefit much more from our 'usual' performance level.

Not even sure if it is a fetish but once u try having sex with a preggy and the way they look satisfied, gratified and appreciative after, that is fucking priceless.

In her case was more satisfying for me to be able to provide some form of carnal pleasure now.
Power and Salute
Old 25-05-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh Unclehasbeen you are the sifu haha. Great to find someone that justifies the similar tactic albeit my results are definitely much lower than yours.

Will just say that you are right it doesn’t seem to matter that I am married. Lesser the you ger gals but it automatically filters out those that wants something back. Lesser but def more quality definitely and also less guilt haha. Trying same thing with two of my younger opp Now. So far they talk and confide in me in their issues personal or work. Just go a long, soft flirts and just see how. Happens good, if not as you say move on. Dont overstay (so true!) ..

Keep on inspiring unclehasbeen! Tell us more of your adventures
Old 25-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SGPlayDrinkEat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yes,Unclehasbeen is really the sifu here and thanks for starting this thread. Enter into mid 40s make me realised I may not be appealing to gals anymore till this thread started and given me hope again.

Been trying out WeChat nearby and managed to chat with a few married/divorced OPP. These OPP usually don't put up their photos in the WeChat and will replaced with photo of flowers or animals The issue with them is they like to say "cannot meet,cannot like because your wife" will be angry." These reply will normally put me off as there is likely no follow up in future. I do understand we cannot rush things to happen. But how do we know if the OPP is a potential target?
Old 25-05-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

UncleHasBeen, do your FBs know about one another? If so, how do they feel about it? Do they get jealous?
Old 25-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:

It's great to know someone who felt similar to my experience. Great going matey!
Old 25-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPlayDrinkEat View Post
Yes,Unclehasbeen is really the sifu here and thanks for starting this thread. Enter into mid 40s make me realised I may not be appealing to gals anymore till this thread started and given me hope again.

Been trying out WeChat nearby and managed to chat with a few married/divorced OPP. These OPP usually don't put up their photos in the WeChat and will replaced with photo of flowers or animals The issue with them is they like to say "cannot meet,cannot like because your wife" will be angry." These reply will normally put me off as there is likely no follow up in future. I do understand we cannot rush things to happen. But how do we know if the OPP is a potential target?
If they are there and replied you means they are potential target! Else they wont even be there.
You just gotta continue play that game. I gv two example from experience.

One is a malaysian girl in tinder . 30yr old. Slim, lots of bikini pics. Asked why so disgusting got gf still in tinder. So not loyal. I just said well my gf is imagining hyun bin showering with her now anyways. Waited to see if she reply or not and dun care. She replied hahaha and said i was daring and too much. Asked why hyun bin, i just said coz im like psy not her type in bed. .. got her watsapp and as we wanted to go out covid started and she went back KL.

Another divorcee.. in tinder too. She said eeee got gf also come here. I said you got admirers also come here wat. She said admirers different ma which i replied you just want them jealous and fight over you la or want them altogether in a room… went for a date after that

Above are some things you can say coz it shows you are witty and can challenge them. Yet also open and have hints of sexuality in it. But u gotta be patient man. If you dont have game for this, you may lose out. Go for more then see who replies. Nimbers game
Old 25-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Do you all lower your ideals when tackling OPP?

Cos I am engaging 40s milf now. Got auntie figure, but still fuckable.
Old 25-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Do you all lower your ideals when tackling OPP?

Cos I am engaging 40s milf now. Got auntie figure, but still fuckable.
Wouldn’t say lower. Really your taste and preference. You feel it is fuckable then go for it. Dun care others. For me I have issue whereby if there is no chemistry/ feel / or slight attraction I cannot get D up. That’s why never really go for any chicks, hj or prostitute . coz end up as expensive chit chat or massage &@&$$! .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1