The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

[Exact details have to be edited to blur the identities mentioned in this story, main characters in the story all come from dysfunctional backgrounds and are all flawed, please kindly hold on to your judgment and let the story reveal more over time]

~ after a bad set up with a friend of mine, a few minor incidents and a major incident about work (we work in the same company), the SIL and I do not even acknowledge each other's presence in order to maintain family harmony.

Our Wedding

It was a simple event last year, I wasn't interested in a large wedding reception, given my age, my attitude towards traditions. Wife was in a hurry to get married as well, she wasn't getting any younger.

In the late morning of our wedding at her place, it wasn't as exciting for me, as compared to those which I've watched at others' weddings in the past, the montages.

When it was time for the tea ceremony, I was briefed on what to do, was just very glad to hear that I didn't need to kneel and serve tea to the fucking uptight SIL. (not familiar with traditions) Also, there was no mention about being served tea by the uptight SIL, I supposed there was an agreement withe their parent(s) that she could just skip it.

I noticed someone whom I didn't recognise shifting furniture around on her own. Instinctively, I went over to help with the other end of the wooden long sofa/chair immediately.

FUCK!

It was her! It was the fucking uptight SIL. Our eyes met, both looking stunned. We've not seen eye to eye for many many months then, not since she overheard me sharing my true sentiments with my wife(then fiance) about SIL's not working smart methods at work. Despite me having to apologise to her in front her their parent(s) already, there was never any desire from either side to make things better. We've both gotten so used to behaving like each other didn't exist, even my peripherals had been auto-tuned to sense her coming and avoid her.

There was an air of dread, an 'OH FUCK' in both of our eyes.

Annoyed SIL : thanks.

It was curt, she looked away immediately, but her 'appreciation' probably came from the frustration after shifting most of the furniture on her own and having none of the men present offer any help.

I realised why I didn't recognise her, she was in the dark blue halter dress, which exposed some of her back and her shoulders. Her skin was so smooth, and fair.

Perhaps that was what caught me off guard.

Perhaps my penis reacted faster than my brain did, seeing a back as smooth as this, I rushed to help a damsel in distress.

The uptight SIL had make up on, and her hair was different. It wasn't like how it was usually tied up. My mouth was left agape slightly as we lifted the bench to prevent drag marks on the nice floor.

It was heavy.

me : hold. let me carry a little closer to the middle, it's heavy.

FUCKING UPTIGHT SIL : (looked like she was going to give me her usual 'NO NEED LA' face) erm. ok. thanks.

I couldn't stop staring at her face. FUCK! Did she apply eye shadow? was that, silver with light blue? I shifted close to her while staring at her face, she was focused on looking downwards, as usual, avoiding looking at me.

me : ok. how?

I did most of the lifting, she realised it.

SIL in a calmer voice : just somewhere... a bit more.... erm ok. good.....

we put the bench down.

FUCK! FUCKKKKKK!! FUCKING FUCK!!!!!

WHY DID I LOOK???

the SIL's chest jiggled side to side, they look free from support, she was in a halter dress after all, without any bra straps or a sign of a strapless bra. She turned the other way and immediately went to the kitchen to get stuff, our usual routine of avoiding each other. Yet, my eyes were LOCKED on her back, walking away, eyeing down her dress, noticing her slim butt and legs. I shook my head, trying to get the GIF image of her jiggling boobs out of my head.

I headed straight to the toilet and washed my face. I felt VIOLATED, it was so damn FUCKING wrong to even bother looking someone I SIMPLY COULD NOT STAND.

Admittedly, I stayed/hid/shat in the common toilet for longer than desired, until someone came to knock to use it. When I got out, I was filled with more determination to enjoy my day rather than get it over and done with, but more like a method to cope with the new found curiosity over the that annoying SIL. I also focused on thinking the different ways I was going to fuck my wife later in her room, without tearing it up and saving it for years to come, sneaking in a session while she's still wearing the silver dark grey cheongsam, given my addiction to women in it.

The knock happened again, I hurried and washed my hands before going out. I opened the door, it was just someone...

My eyes immediately scanned out the rest of the isle and the living room as I walked.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME???

WAS I TRYING TO FIND THE SIL???

I shook my head and tried to focus. My wife came to me to check if I was alright, which prompted me to pull her into her 'old' bedroom and shut the door. She was rather surprised, but have gotten used to my sexual needs, which she could never match but would gladly accede out of duty/eagerness to please but never passion on her part.

Wife is slightly big boned, wider, taking after her mother's facial features as well. It was harder to raise her cheongsam and fuck like I did for my ex colleague. Unlike her younger SIL, the annoying uptight one who took after their father, slim. So much slimmer... it was would be so much easier if to.

FUCK AGAIN!

I got impatient and gave up, signalled my wife to sit on her bed and suck me off. She was a pleaser, always looking to please, avoiding conflicts, avoiding stating her opinions. I felt her mouth, her wet saliva and her licking. She's gotten SO much better at this. I tried to recall the way we met, me and her. How I first saw her in a romantic manner, when she sort of made me realise life/work can be better/less shallow/consistent with a woman who was sweet, supportive and non manipulative/mysterious. I recall the first time I took her virginity, how I gave it to her, that rage that drove me to make sure she'd never ever forget her very first time...

me : waaarhhh!

cummed, and without any hesitation or worry over her makeup, my sweet wife gulped down and swallowed my semen, sucked me dry. I zipped up waited for her to touch up her lip stick and make up. We exited her room, still early which was good.

I felt calm.

I felt balanced.

I felt satisfied.

until....

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 20-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Pitching tent n setting up campfire here to support TS' new thread

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Nice start.. camping for more
Old 13-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
[Exact details have to be edited to blur the identities mentioned in this story, main characters in the story all come from dysfunctional backgrounds and are all flawed, please kindly hold on to your judgment and let the story reveal more over time]

~ after a bad set up with a friend of mine, a few minor incidents and a major incident about work (we work in the same company), the SIL and I do not even acknowledge each other's presence in order to maintain family harmony.

( Click to show/hide )
Our Wedding

It was a simple event last year, I wasn't interested in a large wedding reception, given my age, my attitude towards traditions. Wife was in a hurry to get married as well, she wasn't getting any younger.

In the late morning of our wedding at her place, it wasn't as exciting for me, as compared to those which I've watched at others' weddings in the past, the montages.

When it was time for the tea ceremony, I was briefed on what to do, was just very glad to hear that I didn't need to kneel and serve tea to the fucking uptight SIL. (not familiar with traditions) Also, there was no mention about being served tea by the uptight SIL, I supposed there was an agreement withe their parent(s) that she could just skip it.

I noticed someone whom I didn't recognise shifting furniture around on her own. Instinctively, I went over to help with the other end of the wooden long sofa/chair immediately.

FUCK!

It was her! It was the fucking uptight SIL. Our eyes met, both looking stunned. We've not seen eye to eye for many many months then, not since she overheard me sharing my true sentiments with my wife(then fiance) about SIL's not working smart methods at work. Despite me having to apologise to her in front her their parent(s) already, there was never any desire from either side to make things better. We've both gotten so used to behaving like each other didn't exist, even my peripherals had been auto-tuned to sense her coming and avoid her.

There was an air of dread, an 'OH FUCK' in both of our eyes.

Annoyed SIL : thanks.

It was curt, she looked away immediately, but her 'appreciation' probably came from the frustration after shifting most of the furniture on her own and having none of the men present offer any help.

I realised why I didn't recognise her, she was in the dark blue hauter dress, which exposed some of her back and her shoulders. Her skin was so smooth, and fair.

Perhaps that was what caught me off guard.

Perhaps my penis reacted faster than my brain did, seeing a back as smooth as this, I rushed to help a damsel in distress.

The uptight SIL had make up on, and her hair was different. It wasn't like how it was usually tied up. My mouth was left agape slightly as we lifted the bench to prevent drag marks on the nice floor.

It was heavy.

me : hold. let me carry a little closer to the middle, it's heavy.

FUCKING UPTIGHT SIL : (looked like she was going to give me her usual 'NO NEED LA' face) erm. ok. thanks.

I couldn't stop staring at her face. FUCK! Did she apply eye shadow? was that, silver with light blue? I shifted close to her while staring at her face, she was focused on looking downwards, as usual, avoiding looking at me.

me : ok. how?

I did most of the lifting, she realised it.

SIL in a calmer voice : just somewhere... a bit more.... erm ok. good.....

we put the bench down.

FUCK! FUCKKKKKK!! FUCKING FUCK!!!!!

WHY DID I LOOK???

the SIL's chest jiggled side to side, they look free from support, she was in a hauter dress after all, without any bra straps or a sign of a strapless bra. She turned the other way and immediately went to the kitchen to get stuff, our usual routine of avoiding each other. Yet, my eyes were LOCKED on her back, walking away, eyeing down her dress, noticing her slim butt and legs. I shook my head, trying to get the GIF image of her jiggling boobs out of my head.

I headed straight to the toilet and washed my face. I felt VIOLATED, it was so damn FUCKING wrong to even bother looking someone I SIMPLY COULD NOT STAND.

Admittedly, I stayed/hid/shat in the common toilet for longer than desired, until someone came to knock to use it. When I got out, I was filled with more determination to enjoy my day rather than get it over and done with, but more like a method to cope with the new found curiosity over the that annoying SIL. I also focused on thinking the different ways I was going to fuck my wife later in her room, without tearing it up and saving it for years to come, sneaking in a session while she's still wearing the silver dark grey cheongsam, given my addiction to women in it.

The knock happened again, I hurried and washed my hands before going out. I opened the door, it was just someone...

My eyes immediately scanned out the rest of the isle and the living room as I walked.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME???

WAS I TRYING TO FIND THE SIL???

I shook my head and tried to focus. My wife came to me to check if I was alright, which prompted me to pull her into her 'old' bedroom and shut the door. She was rather surprised, but have gotten used to my sexual needs, which she could never match but would gladly accede out of duty/eagerness to please but never passion on her part.

Wife is slightly big boned, wider, taking after her mother's facial features as well. It was harder to raise her cheongsam and fuck like I did for my ex colleague. Unlike her younger SIL, the annoying uptight one who took after their father, slim. So much slimmer... it was would be so much easier if to.

FUCK AGAIN!

I got impatient and gave up, signalled my wife to sit on her bed and suck me off. She was a pleaser, always looking to please, avoiding conflicts, avoiding stating her opinions. I felt her mouth, her wet saliva and her licking. She's gotten SO much better at this. I tried to recall the way we met, me and her. How I first saw her in a romantic manner, when she sort of made me realise life/work can be better/less shallow/consistent with a woman who was sweet, supportive and non manipulative/mysterious. I recall the first time I took her virginity, how I gave it to her, that rage that drove me to make sure she'd never ever forget her very first time...

me : waaarhhh!

cummed, and without any hesitation or worry over her makeup, my sweet wife gulped down and swallowed my semen, sucked me dry. I zipped up waited for her to touch up her lip stick and make up. We exited her room, still early which was good.

I felt calm.

I felt balanced.

I felt satisfied.

until....
You had me at the words Fucking Uptight Sister-in-law, Bro Stevevaldez!

Will be bookmarking this thread. Thanks!

Don't really understand what you mean by "a bad set up with a friend of mine" though?

You mean your friend tried to set you up with you SIL but you ended up with your wife instead?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice writing!!! keep it up looking forward
Old 14-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Faster continue please
Old 14-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ After the fucking UPTIGHT SIL overheard me telling my wife, "Her(SIL) work hard not smart methods will never get her anywhere. (wife suggested for me to guide her more) She has delusional confidence, you'd think she'd listen? That colleague (whom she seems to have a soft spot for) is leading her on and using her and she as no idea at all" This was followed by an official apology to her a 2nd weekend later, in front of her parents, with me also taking back my words as inconsiderate and spiteful.

Our Wedding

it just had to happen. I JUST had to see her the moment we went into view of the living room. She was bending and setting up the trays and the pot etc. When she stood upright, I could only stand and stare blankly at her breasts which jiggled freely once more. What a sweet movement, not jiggling animatedly, but just subtle enough. She saw my wife, her sister, the SIL smiled, but as soon as her sights set on me, it was an immediate look away, I saw how her eye brows almost connected, that immediate frown of hers. The uptight SIL moved away and quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

My wife was helping her parent(s) get settled down on the wooden sofa/bench. For some reason, my legs started to move on their own, towards the kitchen. There she was, just standing there and looking out of the kitchen windows, staring outwards. I couldn't stop staring at her back as I reached into my pocket and took out the stack of red packets. I chose one that was thicker, prepared what I wanted to say to her, went through a few options.

I had JUST FUCKING EJACULATED! WHY WAS MY PENIS STILL RULING OVER MY HEAD???

I couldn’t figure out what to say to someone who hates me to her guts, someone whom I dislike and find ANNOYING like fuck as much, to improve the situation. But yet, I felt some stirring in my pants as I watched how smooth her fair back was.

OH FUCK!

She’s turning around!

me : erm… (I almost turned to walk away, but forced myself to take a step towards her, as I struggled to get words out of my mouth) erm…

the UPTIGHT SIL with brows so frowned was about to squeeze her way past me to get out of our situation.

me : hey. wait.

impatient SIL : what. (not rude, but curt and with effort to hide her annoyance)

me : thanks.

impatient SIL : for?

me : erm…… (i was nervous)

impatient SIL : it’s ok. you better go back in.

She was about to make her way past me again. I ALMOST reached for her arm.

me : no! wait! Thanks for putting your disgust and anger towards my insensitive and immature words, actions and thoughts aside for today. I really appreciate that you are really trying hard to make sure this day goes smoothly even though you don’t need people to know and don’t want them to see. You are an UNSUNG HEROINE ok?

the look on her face….

mouth left agape, not big enough for my half erection to be stuffed in.

eyes widened, looking back at me for the second time again in a very long time.

I saw a bit of tears welling up in her eyes.

FUCK! What did I do?

I quickly stick my hand out.

me : here, this is for you.

The SIL looked down at my hand, she wanted to walk away as she shook her head and said ‘no need’ coldly. I grabbed her arm and stuffed into her hand.

me : it’s a must. please? it’s my day. give face?

she relented, felt her first loosen as I stuffed into her hand.

SIL : thanks.

me : truce?

SIL : yup.

me : hug it out?

SIL : no!

me : come on, it’s my big day.

clearly, my PENIS head has taken over. Without realising, I had been staring at her boobs for the ENTIRETY of our short conversation. My cock was already at a 3/4 stand, pushing against the elasticity of my boxers inside, defying gravity and bulging out of my pants, unable to raise anymore with the tightness of the zip. Her breasts shape was so nice, I could see the outline of her nipple tape.

SIL : erm!

my hands had already reached out and pulled her in for a light hug. my heart FUCKING POUNDED! my face felt RUSHED with blood and heat as my penis head gently bent on her side lower waist (she’s much shorter than I am) I felt her air rush out of her body, she froze, JUST STOOD STILL, her hands by her side, not hugging me back. My old ways returned, sinful LUST filled my head and body.

I whispered into her ear : You are an AMAZING WOMAN. (My arms wrap around her back and tighten my grip….. FUCK……) I’ve come to see, you don’t need to take credit, you just want to do things well. That’s rare, and truly kindhearted. You are a truly beautiful woman even though most people don’t see that immediately. I’m sorry for being so blind in the past. Will you forgive me?

I felt her head nod quickly beside me. She sniffed a little, but I was too DEEP in lust, my eyes shut, smelling her natural scent, no perfume whatsoever, the smell of her shampoo, the smell of her neck with a bit of sweat. My warm breath going into her ear, I was resisting so hard not to go nearer and kiss her ear, hard to FUCKING RESIST SO DAMN HARD because I could also feel her right breast pressed against the center of my chest with just my shirt, while her left breast pressed on my right chest, but on my suit.. My penis head and shaft being pressed further pointing down against her body because of my tighter hug.

wife : hey. you two ok???

we both quickly broke off from our hug.

wife : hey, why you cry?

wife walked over and hugged her sister. It wasn’t a very common sight.

SIL : no. nothing. not crying. careful, don’t crease your dress.

me : I let her know how sorry and wrong I was dear.

the now neutral SIL pointed at my suit, there was a little of her foundation on it. I nodded my head at her…. shit. Her face looks so different, with the eye shadow. I shook my head and headed to the toilet to clean up, staring into the mirror, realising that my face was FUCKING RED. Took lots of deep breaths to calm myself down, but I couldn’t never get my dick to soften. My mind kept replaying the hug. I think i felt something hard, in the middle of my chest where there was just my shirt and her halter dress + nipple tape in between her bare nipple from middle ribcage. Was she turned on too?

I heard my wife’s voice as she knocked, to hurry as it was starting.

I went out, my lovely and sweet wife. The innocent woman who gave me her virginity without much persuasion. The one whom I reconnected with in my months of low and didn’t mind, who had no reason to believe I could get back up again. The one who was sweet, supportive and giving. 

The ceremony began, We both knelt. It was nervous for me, with people watching and the relative with the camera snapping away.

I WAS FUCKING NERVOUS.

Not because it was now all so official, that I’d be tied down and had to leave my wandering and easy going previous life behind.

but because…

[This recount + ongoing means a lot to me. Will require more time to share with more details. Hope you understand]

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 20-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.
Old 14-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Goodness! Your writing is so graphic I could picture it! Upped your points!
Old 14-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Goodness! Your writing is so graphic I could picture it! Upped your points!
thank you for reading, the memory is very recent, real and a fucking wrong one. that's why.
Old 14-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too!
Old 15-05-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

~ SIL and wife have a rather complex relationship, they are close traditionally, but also not close emotionally. Wife has always been asking me to help the SIL, to get her into my company, to look out for her too. Little do they both know, I never bothered with either.

Our Wedding

As hard as I could, I kept the smile on my face, the lust of off my eyes.

As hard as I could, I kept my eyes straight at their parent(s), and not to the side where the surprisingly nicely busted SIL stood, and bent. HAVE MERCY! MERCY PLEASE! The parts where she bent with the tray and then standing up straight, the subtle jiggles...... I HAD TO FUCKING KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, CRAMPED IN A SMILE, and my EYES STRAIGHT AND AWAY FROM HER, just my peripherals enjoying the view.

THIS IS SO DAMN FUCKING WRONG!

THIS IS MY FUCKING WEDDING!

BUT THE WOMAN I’M LUSTING AFTER ISN’T MY WIFE!!

and I HAD JUST FUCKING EJACULATED.

I was glad that it was now over, I could get up. (I hated kneeling) I was glad I could get out of that situation, perhaps going to the toilet and unloading another round. Another part of that wanted that to happen longer, to keep the surprisingly nice busted SIL in a loop, like a GIF, bending and standing up. Is it just me or does her nipple shape look even more defined now? I simply couldn’t wait to check out the photos in the RAW formats.

I got up on my own, while the SIL walked across me to help my wife before I could. I even realise, I may have forgotten to help my bride, especially because my eyes were GLUED to the SIL’s subtle bouncing boobs as she hurried across me. After they got up, I was SO tempted to hug both of them. I saw SIL whisper into wife’s years, wife was DELIGHTFULLY surprised, SIL nodded again and they hugged. It was a rare sight, they were close, but rarely hugged. Their parent(s) left, the sisters asked some relative to do something with the tray. I was surprised when my wife told me to sit down as well, as I was briefed what we’d ONLY be serving their parent(s) tea, her sister had opted out of the ceremony.

The neutral SIL’s dress was a little tight, I immediately got up to hold her arm, which she hesitated to allow. My wife was probably a little shocked that I was so readily to help the SIL whom I couldn’t stand, and thankfully, she’s not the kind to notice/compare that I didn’t immediately help her earlier. It was more natural when SIl served the tea to her sister, my wife. When it was my turn, I could only look down at her while she avoided my eye contact after just ONE second. Wait, she wasn’t looking down, she was looking straight ahead, at my crotch? at my erection? I looked at my own pants to check, but my eyes immediately shifted back to her face and boobs. Her eye shadow, made her eyes so pretty, they made me so confused, what should I look at? Her boobs or her eyes? As I slowly gulp the tea, almost forgetting that there was a camera snapping away until the camera flash woke me up, reminding me that others were watching. After it was done, the sisters hugged off again and I knew I had to get out of there!

Headed towards the rooms, that area was deserted. It’s not a very big house, but people were all gathered in the living room and kitchen area. Something caught my eye, it was a sight I’ve never had the chance to see before. It was the annoying and up, sorry, I mean the surprisingly busty SIL’s room. It was always shut, given the minimally few times I was there. (Lesser than 5) Still feeling the strong and confusing lust, I couldn’t help but take a small step into her room, looked around. She is such a neat person, hence explaining why she was so stern and uptight. Everything was tidy, even her bed despite having to wake so early today. Even the evening gown was already hung and ready to be worn. I couldn’t help but step further in after checking that no one was coming my way, checked into the dress she had chosen to wear for tonight. Goodness, she really is UPTIGHT. It was the EXACT same halter dress, but in light grey.

Why wasn’t I laughing in my head, annoyed and judging how insincere and boring she was?

Why?

Why was I just picturing her wearing it instead?

A fucking evil idea came to my mind, I immediately moved to her desk, looking around. EVERY THING WAS SO TIDY! Even stooped so low as to check her drawers, but it was no where to be found. Time was running out! Suddenly, there was only one thing that caught my eye, it was the ONLY thing untidy in the room. I moved over, stuck a head out to check that the coast was still clear, then moved back to the pail that had clothes in it. It was probably a pail she had removed from the common toilet, which she probably used as her own ‘private’ toilet now that her elder sister had moved out to live with me for a few months already. I looked through the pail, a t-shirt, a pair of shorts ( which I don’t even recognise the brand), bingo. Seriously, light pink?? Like a little girl? I quickly stuffed it into my pocket. Somehow, I felt that I had no more time left, even though I see that dull dress she had worn the day before at work, knowing there’d be a set of her recently worn there as well, it’s probably too rushed for her to wash as well. I quickly stepped out and headed into my wife’s old room, shut the door and locked it. It was evident, I had plenty of time, started to contemplate if I should go back for a less boring piece, which had a stronger scent. They slept in air condition, there was no sweat smell whatsoever, just mostly the smell of the detergent they used.

It was fucking sick, what I did, but it was a sense of cheap satisfaction I’ve never felt before! It was fucking childish, but yet felt SO DAMN RIGHT. I continued to sniff my surprisingly busty SIL’s panties while I unzipped myself, then checked to see if she has any pussy juice stain. My mind automatically wandered off to imagine stripping her halter dress down and seeing her bare boobs. Were her nipples more erected, despite the nipple tape, earlier? Was she turned on by my hug? Perhaps she’s never really been hugged, according to my wife, the sister barely dated in the past. She doesn’t even recall her ever dating anyone, they were surprisingly distant despite only being 4 years apart.

Perhaps, it my uptight and busty SIL’s first time feeling a penis pressed on her body, or being hugged, or even being appreciated by a man, thus bringing the onset of tears. She’s very likely still a fucking virgin. VERY LIKELY!

HOW BADLY I WANT TO STRIP HER!

SUCK ON HER NICE BREASTS!

FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER FIRST TIME AND STAIN HER BED ALL OVER WITH HER VIRGIN BLOOD!

FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER UNTIL SHE BEGS TO BE FUCKED BY ME EVERY WEEK!

her rather sweet and pleasant face, with that splendid eye shadow of hers, looking up at me, helpless, while I fucked her missionary mercilessly, her breasts shaking wildly side to side....

I imagined how she'd sound like when she moans, that RUDE and COLD voice, becoming gentle and sweet.....

UHHHHH.... Steveeeee....

THAT THOUGHT……...

OH FUCK!!!

FUCK!!!!

I cummed on her panties, thankfully, my wife sucked me dry earlier, it wasn’t a lot now, but it was still a good half load.

Fuck what have I done?

There was no toilet in the room. What have I done? I searched around my wife's old room, which was less tidy, for tissue. Wiped off most of my semen from the SIL's panties. It didn't help when my wife knocked on the door as well. I made up some excuse that I was getting dressed, stuffed the used panties in my pocket, let my wife in and rushed to the toilet after shutting the door behind me, looked out and checked, snuck back inside the SIl's room and put the panties where they were originally taken, then stepped out.

In that moment, I froze, my heart stopped, and my penis shrunk even smaller.

The surprisingly busty SIL saw me exit her room, her surprised look slowly turned into a look I was familiar with.

Puzzled and slowly annoyed.

FUCK!

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 20-05-2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
rabeanco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking good story, more more & more updates please!
Old 15-05-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Maxxor88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming
Old 15-05-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Maxxor88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh Man U are getting into so much trouble …
Old 15-05-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome start bro. Camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1