The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold
Syphillis undetected many years attack my friend

Hey u guys better take note on this deadly diseases, it hides behind the spine and blood tests undetected for many years. my friend 50 years old recenlt checked he always tired and fatigue and stomach issues. he got latent stage syphillis which cant be cured. have been testing annually since the day he chionged. really silent disease. better test regulary
Old 17-05-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Syphillis undetected many years attack my friend

Bto , What type of stomach issue your friend experience
Old 17-05-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
bloating, gassy alot of fart and also GERD
Old 17-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scary …I thought bloating , GERD very common issue among a lot of people . it can also be symptom of syphillis .
Old 18-05-2022, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Good advice. We are seeing more and more cases of Syphilis in Singapore.

Symptoms are usually misdiagnosed.

Good advice to get regular screening.

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...bout-syphilis/
Old 18-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Good advice. We are seeing more and more cases of Syphilis in Singapore.

Symptoms are usually misdiagnosed.

Good advice to get regular screening.

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...bout-syphilis/
Dr tan, can u explain if GERD is associated with VD?
Old 19-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You friend been testing annually but still not detected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Hey u guys better take note on this deadly diseases, it hides behind the spine and blood tests undetected for many years. my friend 50 years old recenlt checked he always tired and fatigue and stomach issues. he got latent stage syphillis which cant be cured. have been testing annually since the day he chionged. really silent disease. better test regulary
Old 22-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
You friend been testing annually but still not detected?
Ya then test for what har?
Old 22-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
With the rising bto prices, anyone's stomach will flinch.
Old 22-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Ya then test for what har?
test might not be detected ma
Old 23-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Did the doc order wrong test for him? Or what could had gone wrong in his blood test? Scary man, is like can see can not touch.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:20 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Dr tan, can u explain if GERD is associated with VD?
Syphilis can infected the stomach. This is called Gastric Syphilis. It is extremely rare and only affects about 1% of Syphilis cases.

It usually developed within one year of getting infected with Syphilis.

The symptoms usually mimic that of stomach cancer. This includes, weight loss, loss of appetite and feeling full with very little food (early satiety). Acid reflux (GERD) can also be a symptom.

It is usually diagnosed after an endoscope if done for the patient and can be treated with standard treatments for Syphilis like Penicillin injections.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Syphilis can infected the stomach. This is called Gastric Syphilis. It is extremely rare and only affects about 1% of Syphilis cases.

The symptoms usually mimic that of stomach cancer. This includes, weight loss, loss of appetite and feeling full with very little food (early satiety). Acid reflux (GERD) can also be a symptom.

It is usually diagnosed after an endoscope if done for the patient and can be treated with standard treatments for Syphilis like Penicillin injections.
The oral antibotics doesn’t help?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

best advice dr give. ppl are still unknowledgable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1