The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: Treats for Wifey

Has her pussy recovered yet from three baby ?
Old 23-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill9 View Post
Perhaps I might regret doing this.

The idea here would be to set you guys up so that you can give my wife a treat. She deserves something good, eye candy or maybe an act of kindness to lift her spirits.

She looks early 20s, petite, breastfeeding mum at the moment.

Welcome to hear your suggestions and stats.
Many possibilities ranging from the normal to the special.

Something as simple as a gold pendant (for good luck to the baby) to a nice postpartum experience she used to like but missed due to the pregnancy or even a new phone to take photos of the baby.

I dun think she would be in the mood for eye candy at this stage, more likely some TLC and stuff that would make her smile

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m developing an angle, like arrange Carousell buyer and she help me pass something to you.

What would you do?
Easier would be we help you fix something in the house or deliver something, more time.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 23-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife will know nothing about this.

Let me think think what can get physical contact.. even stranger and on first time meeting..
Old 23-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Let me think think what can get physical contact.. even stranger and on first time meeting..
Having physical contact is not hard, hard is not getting your wife to scream molest...best option is facial or financial planning

Or maybe a photoshoot

Old 23-05-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

How far u willing to let it go to???

U ok ur wife get fucked by another guy or u just cock teasing us?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

You know your own wife la, but remember to protect everyone in the adventure since no one wants to be on the wrong end of the trip to the police station...
Old 23-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If your wife very open? Are you 2 in an open relationship? If not this would be a big red flag lol
Old 24-05-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:

Give her a tantric/yoni massage, but upfront only tell her it is a normal body massage.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

foot massage service for her at her location?

thereafter can lead to thigh and other areas, depending on perimeters set..

but ya, definitely safety for your selected helper is important ya.. dont later end up in jail..
Old 24-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What an interesting idea. Perhaps massage will work... waiting to see the outcome...
Old 24-05-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Treats for Wifey

Good day Bro! Thanks for sharing beautiful wifey there
As of myself , did help a bro here with teasing his wife . I act as a street artist to cut her old clothes in a fashionable way. He told his wife that I’m a student learning this art . In the process do have some accidental brushes and eye contact to build up the chemistry and some teases
Old 25-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

apparently, some like it some don't
closing this thread for the sake of sanity
thanks for those who appreciated and got in touch
Old 25-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
apparently, some like it some don't
closing this thread for the sake of sanity
thanks for those who appreciated and got in touch
Take care bro.. but do appreciate her yourself too hoh

Old 25-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Just feel that TS is feeling depressed and helpless.

He loved his wife and wanted to get something good for her birthday. But financially or physically unable to. And hence resorting to seeking help from a 3rd party which might result in unforseenable future changes to relationship.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1