The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Colleagues curiosity

Hello, last time wrote stories about my Korean ex, lost the files to continue. But over the past 2 years, I had interesting events going on at my new workplace that I would love to share.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quit my job a few months before Covid and got into a new job 3-4 months later. Work at the CBD area, and so much hot tight dress/skirt OL around. Turns me on just by looking at them.

My team consists of 30 people and a lot so much prettier than my previous jobs, 95% guys job. So I'm naming them with the pet name I gave them after flirting with them.

1st girl Mochi.
She's 21, 163cm and 55kg
Bad with size, but I think B-C is kinda big. Doesn't remember well.

During my time I took some tests before I can really join the industry, and 1 of my teammates, Mochi, cause she got cute cheeks, yet she was slim and really well maintain her body, importantly she's 21 and I'm like 31, a decade away from her. We chat for 2 months straight and every day meet to study, almost every day.

On our first study date together, I was waiting for her under the hot sun and her house in the private estate area in the East, I thought she troll me. But when I was about to call her, I heard my name from the back, I was hoping she wear something revealing, that I can see her smooth skin and beautiful C firm boob, but to my horror, she wore a jacket like Singapore is snowing, covering so much of her smooth fair skin and that juicy boob, but she's wearing a denim short skirt, that fair smooth leg I can just turn on by looking at it.

Me: "Wa, why do you wear a jacket? Is Singapore snowing meh? Sibei hot sia"

Mochi: "No la, later we study in the cafe, it'll be cold what"

Me: "True true, I forgot about it and cause I love cold" (I wanted to see what's under the jacket)

Mochi: "You want me to wear less right!?"

*I got shocked*

Me: "No la, I forgot about it, you're so cute, who doesn't want to see your smooth fair skin"
*Come to realize I said it out, and both of us felt damn awkward*
(Break the ice before both become awkward)

Me: "Have you heard of a joke about ghosts?"

*She tilts her head and shakes*

Mochi: "Much be something lame, but ok!"

Me: "That's the spirit!"

*She froze and waited for me to say it*

Me: "Do you get it? That's THE SPIRIT!"

*She rolls her eyes back*

Mochi: "Wa lao, lucky I wear a jacket, under hot sun I felt that cold breeze up my spine liao"

Me: "Breaking the ice what"

Mochi: "I break you then you know"

Me: "Aiya, let's go in la, chat more in the cafe, so hot out here."

Mochi: "Ok ok"

We walk into the cafe and we get to the corner a bit light area and she sat on those sofas and I sat on a hardwood chair, I am like thinking if I sit in this chair the whole day my butt sure very uncomfortable.

Mochi: "Your butt sure pain over the time"

Me: "That's what I was thinking about"

Mochi: "I knew you will think of it, you can sit with me if you're afraid your butt hurt"

Me: (Of course I want to, but must be a gentleman a bit) "Ok, later if feel the pain I'll go over"

Mochi: *Frown a bit* "Oh ok.

(Did I say something wrong?)

We ordered our food and normal chat

Mochi: "So how many exes you got?" *Giggle*

Me: "Wa, why do you suddenly ask me this?"

Mochi: "We later focus on the book, now about you and me lo"

Me: "About 8-9, only 1-2 is Singaporean lo"

Mochi: "Wa, then the rest?"

Me: "Got Thai, Viet, Kor/Jap, and a Canadian"

Mochi: "International ah?"

Me: "Hahaha. No luck with local I guess, or just not mine or their standard, you know SG girls standard high ma"

Mochi: "I'm not, and I like funny guys, only had 1 ex"

Me: "You so young, don't need to worry la, I'm married if not I would woo you" (Teasing her)

Mochi: "OI!!! You old man!" *Smile and laugh out loud*

Me: "I'm kidding la, so what kinda guy do you like? Maybe I can introduce you, and the office got so many young ones"

Mochi: "Funny, older a bit, cute and..." (She pauses for a long time and looks down blushing)

Me: "Aiyo, why pause so long? And what?"

Mochi: "Next time I'll tell you, what about you?"

Me: "I like girls who can take my joke, are fun to be with, are independent, cute and small size so that I can carry..."
Mochi: "CARRY WHAT!?"

Me: (Carry and fuck la! Was in my mind) "In case she injured I can carry her behind my back la"

We both laugh and get to our books.

During our study session, our legs will accidentally brush each other, her smooth leg turns me on and I got a hard-on thinking what if her leg landed on my hard-on and stroked with her leg. I act a bit uncomfortable after 30 minutes of sitting.

Me: "This chair really no go"

Mochi: "Come over then, can sit with me easier to study"

Me: "Ok lo"

I shift over and I sit with my leg open widely, thinking of brushing or touching our legs together, and she leans close to me with her leg touching mine.

Mochi: "You got any questions for this chapter?"

Her smell is so sweet and my hard-on can burst through my jeans anytime!

Me: "No la, easy to understand"

Mochi: "Is it? If you have any questions I can always guide you"

Me: "Yes teacher"

She giggles and just leans over to watch me study.

Her smell is so tempting that I can't even focus on my book.

Then I just ask her a question even though I know the answer, just for her to lean closer to look at the question and I smell her. And she was quite daring and move so close in front of me and read the book.

Me: "I can shift the book you know that?"

Mochi: "Oh yea, I don't want to disrupt your movement so much ma"

Me: "I don't mind"

What did I DOOOOOOOOOOOO!? WHY DID I SAY THAT?
Quickly think of something to tease her

Me: "Later other people here thought we couple"

Mochi: "Ok ma, that's what other people think. I just like to do what I want to do"

Me: "Daring, I like in a woman."

Mochi: "Really? Then I lean over closer can or not"

Me: "You drunk from coffee ah? So early teasing me"

Mochi: "Joking la" *Slap on my arm*

Oh, that smooth hand can anytime hold onto my hard-on it'll be great!

Me: "Ouch, pain leh" (Not pain at all)
*Slap her arm back* (Softly)
Gave me the chance to touch her smooth skin, but she got the jacket on. DAMN!

Mochi: "Why did you hit me?" *Slap on my thigh and giggle away*

Me: "You slap my arm I slap back lo. You slap my thigh I slap your thigh"
Chance come already, touch her smooth skin!

Mochi: "No~~~" *Acting shy*
But her thigh was so close to mine, never even try to siam
So I abort the mission

Me: "Let's focus, so what's the answer?"

Bla bla bla...

And study goes on and she kept leaning on me, time to time her hand on my thigh, once was close to my hard-on. I feel great and excited but didn't want to make it a big hoo-ha over it. She was fanning herself after all the teaching and playing. She unzip a bit and I took a glance and saw a bit of sweat flowing down. Thinking if only I were her sweat I'll flow downwards all the way.

Me: "Hot why don't take off your jacket?"

Mochi: "No la, cannot!"

Me: "You wearing nothing in meh?" *Laughing out loud*

Mochi: *Pinch my arm* "Yea la, I only have a jacket on"

Me: "What!?"
My mind goes blank, all this while I'm sitting with a girl who only has her jacket on?

Me: "Wa! So daring ah? At least got a bra or sports bra? Just take off lo"
*Tease her*

Mochi: "You siao ah? You want to see right!?"

Who doesn't?

Me: "Ok la, I bring cold water over, you'll be more relaxed"

Mochi: "Ok, thank you"

Go over to the counter to take a glass of water and she sips it with her soft lip, I only brought over 1 cup, I said I'm thirsty too.

She gave me and I saw where her lip at and I just drink where her lip has landed.

Mochi: "Hey! You indirect kiss me leh"

Me: "Huh? What indirect kiss?"

Mochi: "I drank at that spot, why do you drink there also?"

Me: "I didn't notice, if I want to kiss you, I already directly kiss you lo"

*Silent*

Me: "Sorry la, I go take another glass for you lo"

Mochi: "No need la, we can share, but watch what you say. You married leh, later other people hear"

Me: "You sit so close to me you did not scare people say meh?"

We laugh it off

Mochi: "True true" *Giggle*

We study till dinner time and she suggests to me her maid cook and invites me over to her place for dinner.

Me: "Seriously? Meet your parent ah?"

Mochi: "They not home, they go overseas for work and only me and my maid"

Chance coming, can you smell it? Can you smell it chat?

Me: "Oh, ok lo"
In my mind, I'm thinking, maybe got a chance already

Mochi: "Then we can study more if you want at my place"

*Act I'm like thinking, going through my phone*

Me: "I'll ask my wife first? At least let her know I'm eating outside with you"

Mochi: "Ok"

I walk out of the cafe and call my wife. She's a bit angsty but I never say I'm going to her place, if not I'll get activated home if I do that. So she's fine that I eating near my office (of course a lie). But what can I do?

I walk back in and I act sad

Me: "Sigh..."

Mochi: "She mind ah?"

I smirk and think she is so cute

Me: "I can go"

A hand just flew so fast and *Piak* on my arm so hard, and it's so loud she just sayang me

Mochi: "Sorry sorry, didn't know it came out so hard."

Her hand just-auto come out to let me hit

Mochi: "Nah, let you hit me"

I swing so hard that her eyes close but close to her hand I gently grace through her palm, so smooth, love it.

Me: "Beat already, I'm hungry, let's go and have dinner"

Mochi: "Ok ok"

We quickly walk and her place is like 6 houses away only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hungry... Going to cook dinner, next time continue.

Enjoy my thread? Remeber to upz my point if you like to ^^
Old 23-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Colleagues curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Hello, last time wrote stories about my Korean ex, lost the files to continue. But over the past 2 years, I had interesting events going on at my new workplace that I would love to share.
It all starts with a friend
This story more then 3 year

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-05-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
It all starts with a friend
This story more then 3 year
Time flies~ hahaha.. ��
And over those years things happening and my file got lost somewhere in my laptop��

Last edited by Destin6wU; 24-05-2022 at 09:05 AM.
Old 24-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Continue...

So once I reach her place, took off my shoes and just by standing outside I could smell that the dinner will be so good.

Mochi: "Smells good isn't it?"

Me: "Yea! Makes me hungry!"

Mochi: "Later then we come down to eat, let's go to my room"

Me: "You sure I can go up?"

Mochi: "Yea! Can show you around my house"

Me: "Sure, let's start from the top"

Mochi: "... then all the way down~" (She speaks softly)

Me: "Why do you have to be so creepy saying that?"
(In my mind I knew what she meant, or am I wrong?)

Mochi: "I'm just saying~"

I greet her helper and up we go, to her room, showing all her Taekwando and swimming trophies.

Me: "Wow, you really joined a lot of competition back then. Do you still swim or taek~wan~do?" (Punching the air saying each word)

*Mochi laughs out loud*

Mochi: "Yea, I was active back then, but work starts and I hardly do any of these. Unless you bully me I'll (mimic me) TAEK~WAN~DO you!"

We look into each other eyes and just laugh it off.

Me: "At home, are you still going to wear your jacket? You can go change if you want to"

Mochi: "Oh yea, it's getting hot in here"

Me: "Yea! Go shower or change then we can have dinner"

Mochi: "Not yet, the food is ready my helper will call for me"
She approaches the door and closes it gently. When I'm still looking around at her trophies.

Me: "Oh ok"
I heard the door close but dare not turn back.

Mochi: "I'm going to take off my jacket"

Me: "Yea yea, go ahead. It's your home, be comfortable"

I heard her unzip and the jacket thrown on the floor. I waited for a few seconds and I turn back, and she is wearing a sports bra. I was shocked and jump scare a little.

Me: "You not going to wear any shirt ah? Comfortable also got guest at home what"

Mochi: "You like what you see?"

Of course, I love it. Shows her nice firm boob in front of me and so close. Just 1 step close I could jump onto her and do nasty things.

Me: "You siao ah? Ask me this question"

Mochi: "I'm just teasing you, ok ok, I go and wear something"

There's my chance, but I cannot. Feel so bad, and I just started working, don't want to create stupid rumors. Like what people said, don't shit where you eat.

She open her cabinet and took out an army sleeveless shirt and headed to the toilet and changed.

When she was back, she is wearing a Yellow army shirt and FBT. I was staring at her boob. Thinking she's not wearing anything under? I can see something pointy. I stare for quite some time and she knew, she shake her body and that boob flap left and right making me a hard-on.

Just nice her helper shout

Yati: "Dinner is ready!"

Me: "Ok ok, let's go"

Mochi: "So fast? Later after dinner, we continue studying?"

Me: "Sure! I'm hungry"

Left my bags in her room and head down, from the back I try to focus on whether she's wearing anything inside or not, maybe I am illusinating.

She sat close to me at the big round table, the food is amazing. 1 meat, 1 vegetable, and 1 soup. During dinner we had our small talk about this job, I'm really new and she's about 8 months older in this workforce. And she told me her birthday was December, so she's 22 this year.

Me: "So how did you meet your ex?"

Mochi: "JC friend and I thought we really click well. But he cheated on me with my best friend"

Me: "Sure bo? Sound so drama."

Mochi: "Yea la! Lie to you got reward meh?"

Me: "Do have drinks?"

Mochi: "Of course I do. Do you want tap water? Alcohol? or wine?"

Me: "You offer guests tap water meh? And isn't wine also alcohol?"

Mochi: "I only have wine and gin plus mixer"

Me: "Can I just drink the mixer? Later we drink how to study?"

Mochi: "Just 1 glass, not going to have it a lot"

Me: "Ok lo, I'll take gin. Give me your best mixer. If I drink wine, one glass I'll be hard to concentrate, and four glasses, don't think I can read a single word anymore"

Mochi: "Then wine it shall be. I'm kidding"

She laughs and off to the kitchen and mixers whatever she is doing, I'm not sure cause I didn't go to the back and see.

Mochi: "There you go. My favorite."

Me: "Looks good, but will it taste good?"

Mochi: "You can try, I bet you'll love it"

I took a sip, and it taste so sweet. I imagined her lip already.

Me: "Wow, what is it? Can show me?"

Mochi: "My secret, maybe later"

We finished our dinner and I ask her whether I can go to her room to get my bag and we can study at the dining table. She agrees and we head up.

When I enter her room, she closes the door

Mochi: "Let's study here instead. I want to on aircon, downstairs so hot."

Me: "What about our drinks?"

Mochi: "Oh shoot, I forgot. I go and take"

She heads out and down to grab our drinks. But when she was back, I saw 2 glasses and 2 wine bottles.

Me: "Where's my gin?"

Mochi: "A bit only so I pour away"

Me: "You can make another one for me. Wine is really off-limit"

Mochi: "But I like red wine more"

Cannot say no to the owner of the house, and she is so cute when saying she likes it.

Me: "Ok, but I'll just have a little. If not I can't focus on studying"

Mochi: "We just ate, let's drink and talk to let it digest"

Me: "Excuse a lot hor to study"

Mochi: "Help you relax a bit what. Too bloated to study will end up very sleepy"

Me: "And wine helps?"

Mochi: "Helps me"

Me: "Alright"

There she goes, pours out the first glass and I was thinking I had gin just now. Mix with wine I am sure I will be horny or sleepy, either way. Hoping I just feel sleepy.

Me: "Teach me how to do that gin combination next time"

Mochi: "Ok. But must pay class fees"
Laughing at her own joke.

Me: "Pay what? Teach me also need to pay"

Mochi: "Of course, but no need for money la"

Me: "Then what?"

Mochi: "Just finish 1 full glass of wine now"

We sat on the floor and there was a small table so that we can drink. I took the full glass and chunked it down. I know, wine drink like this really spoils the classic. But I just do it.

Mochi: "There you go, here's a second glass, we drink it slow"

She lean forward and pour me those drinks, it was a little dark but I don't see her sports bra strap and that nice shape boob getting closer to me. I'm already semi-high with that mixed alcohol I drank. But she just wants to drink more instead. And I stare so long, didn't focus on how slow she poured that wine. My left hand slowly reach down to my pants and hold down my 2nd in command.

She sat back and I back to my sense.

Mochi: "Back to my ex. We were close and he met my best friend as a normal couple will do. And 3 weeks later, I found out they have been texting each other, behind my back. And I thought probably planning for my birthday or whatsoever. But 1 day, he goes to the toilet and I saw the preview message from my friend that 'Yesterday night was a fun and wild night' and 'I love how you lick my whole body' I got really shocked and hurt! He came back and I confronted him, and he told me everything. I straight away storm out of his house and head home with tears and feeling giddy. I didn't want to have sex with him cause I kept my virgin till after marriage"

Me: "What!? Now what generation already, still so traditional mindset?"

Mochi: "You want to listen or not?"

Me: "Ok ok, my bad. Carry on soldier"

She giggled

Mochi: "I like when you call me a soldier. Ok, then after that I have been going to a club for 6 months, kept drinking and drunk and there's where I have lost my virginity. At first, I was so scared and slowly I get to enjoy getting drunk and having one night stand"

Me: "So young and become so wild. Not bad"

Mochi: "Of course, you so traditional mindset ah? Young cannot become wild meh?"

Me: "Sure, can. As long you are happy. YOLO ma"

Mochi: "So now I'm always having high sex drive when I'm drinking"

Siao liao. She drank and say that makes me damn horny to have her now.

Me: "Good for you. Don't worry, I won't take advantage of you. Drink moderately will do"
Back of my head, drink more and show me how naughty you can be

We talked and drank our second glass of wine. She's already quite high, she moves beside me and pours the glass, from the side view I can already peep in her boob is outstanding, wish I could reach in and grab in and play with her nipples. But so far can't really see if it's big brown round or those cute nipples.

Mochi: "So what about you? How is married life?"

Me: "So so lo. My wife is not a high sex drive material and is quite boring. I'm a funny guy and she's a tense woman. How I wish my sex life can be better"
What happens to me? Are we talking about sex now? Got me excited.

Mochi: "Why? Is yours not good?"

Me: "Of course not! You siao ah?"

Mochi: "Then why she don't like it? Sex is like so good"

Me: "Mine is thick and long enough to make her swell on her pussy and she only likes one position and no doggy which I like a lot"

Mochi: "I love doggy whether standing or kneeling"

Me: "Oooooook?"

Mochi: "I love all positions to please that man"

She got close to me and our faces is so close that we could just kiss, her warm breath I could feel moist on my lip.

She sits back down. I feel stunned like a vegetable.

Mochi: "Then how do you handle your urge?"

Me: "Watch porn and do it lo"

Mochi: "So poor thing ah? Let's drink and forget about it. Let's enjoy our night"

Just nice my wife calls me and I head out to explain to her that I'm still studying at the cafe with my friend.

After the call, I head back in.

Mochi: "Lying to your wife say you at cafe studying. My house is a cafe ah?"

Me: "If I say at a woman's house, I will be dead at night and probably head home"

Mochi: "So you want to drink more la? It's only 830pm"

Me: "Sure I can."

I want her to drink more so we get our games on, on our first night! I can't wait!

We drank till our fourth glasses and I'm really horny and feeling hot.

Mochi: "Air con doesn't work well, I wear so little also feel hot. Feeling like taking off"

Me being drunk and cheeky

Me: "You feel hot just take off all lo, the most I close my eyes and talk and drink"

Mochi: "You sure not? You want to see right?"

Me: "You got such a nice body and boob, let me see I sure will see"

I was shocked she was not shy, and she took it off in one swift movement and my nose almost bleed.

Mochi: "Now you get to see the full thing, rate my boob"

Me: "You are so daring! I almost choke by my own saliva"

Mochi: "So how?"

Me: "Definitely better than my wife, I give you 8/10. 2 more points cause I haven't felt and tasted it yet"

She sat on top of me and her boob is on my face.

I quickly grab both her boobs with my hands and take a deep breath and start licking in between her boob and she moans a little

Mochi: "So good. Can I have my 2 points now?"

Me: "eeeeff efffffff.." (My face busy fonding her boob and licking it)

I start to lick towards the left and start sucking her boob and she moans louder

Mochi: "Play with my nipple, pinch it with your right hand"

I obeyed her command and I did it. I am so happy to have a fresh boob to eat for dessert.

She enjoys her boob getting eaten by me and grinding my dick. And she whispers to me

Mochi: "You want to sit on my bed?"

I lift her up cause she's really light and I can't stop eating her. After I sat on her bed, she push me back and kneel on the floor. I knew what it'll come next.

She leans forward towards my dick and sniffs through my jeans and licks it. While she was doing that, she took off my jeans and lick on with my boxer, and her saliva was all over them. Feeling like a master with my slut kneeling in front of me and pleasing me.

She took out my dick and sniff from the bottom to the tip, back down and lick from the bottom to the tip, and straight away swallows it all.

In my mind, she's so wild and how can a 'sex before marriage' girl now she's so wild.

She deepthroats it and I'm loving it so badly. I stood up and took off my boxer and turn her over and force my dick in her mouth against the bed, she just glac glac trying to swallow more. With her eyes rolling back and white, I pull out, her saliva was flowing down her boob, so hot just like in porn, and I push it in again. And she holds my butt to push in deeper. Feel like cumming but I want to fuck her. I quickly pull out and lift her up and french kiss with her and her saliva was all over.

I pull down her FBT and turn her over to doggy and start licking her back all the way down to her butt and pussy. Start giving her a good lick she grabs the sheets and moans louder. I worry that her helper can hears it but I love her moaning. I lick and finger her pussy with 1 finger and it's so tight. I start to question her.

Me: "When was the last time you did?"

Mochi: "Sex?"

Me: "Yea"

Mochi: "4 months ago, and I'm so horny for a dick now"

I didn't think twice, stood up and grind my dick into her pussy, I place the tip of my dick on her pussy

Mochi: "Yes, give it to me daddy"

I got turned on and slowly push in inches by inches and her moans got louder with every inch. Once my full rod is in, I feel so tight

Me: "You're so tight and wet."

She starts moving her hip front and back on her own. And really turns me on with this.

Mochi: "I'm gonna cum, your dick is so thick and it hit on my second base"

I quickly hold onto her hips and start pumping roughly.

Mochi: "Oh yes! Cumming cumming!!"

She leans forward and shivers. I love the view, and I sat on the bed and told her to sit on top of me, riding on me. She listen to me and came on top of me. She guides my dick and slowly my whole rod in this young pussy again. I lift both her legs up and start pumping her up in the air, and she holds my face, and french kisses me so hard. She sucked my tongue and I kept pumping her real hard. We were both sweating and I move towards a mirror and drop both her leg, with her height and dick still inside her, it hit real deep and pop out. I turn her over to face the mirror and I fuck her standing doggy holding both her boobs and licking her neck and she got really high.

Mochi: "So good, so good. Pump me harder and pull my hair"

I push her down and spank her ass

Me: "You dare tell me what to do?"

Mochi: "I love how you spank me. You can do whatever you want"

Me: "Oh yes I will"

Spank her butt while pulling her hair backward.

The room filled with our sex vibe and with 1 time hard push deep into her, I hold her hair and guide her to the bed like a slave with a lease on her. She obeys well. I head over to her bed and lie down, she starts to suck my rod and she told me she loves a dick with her juice on it. I almost reach my limit and she starts to ride on top of me again, grinding and I almost hit, I quickly push her back lying on the bed and force my dick down to deepthroat her and I pump all my cum in her.

She starts to suck and lick to make it clean. And I just lie beside her catching my breath.

Me: "That was insane, I love how you are so cheeky. How did we even end up like this"

Mochi: "I love it, we will have so much fun working together"

She cuddles with me and kisses me on my cheeks, lying there naked. Took a short 30 min nap, and we head over to the shower when we exit the bedroom, her helper is along the corridor seeing us naked.

Yati: "Ma'am, you young cannot, very loud"

Mochi: "Sorry Yati, don't tell my dad and mum"

Yati agrees and heads down, I saw her too a peep at me and giggle. She's not my type so no story about me and her helper. LOL. But I like how others look at me and giggle and leave that to their imagination.

We showered together, cleaning each other up, and she start to kneel and give me heads again. I love shower sex but she just kept sucking it so hard and so experienced that I cum again in her mouth. Not much this time round.

We clean up and head back to her bedroom naked, sitting on the floor, with her leaning on my thigh and continue to drink again. And it was almost 10 pm, thinking I should head home or stay a little later more, maybe have another round. While she lying on my lap and teasing my tip, I can feel it'll be hard again soon.

But nothing happens after, I just choose to head home and we wear our clothes back on, we head down, I head out to the gate, and she leans towards me and hugs me, whispering it to my ear.

Mochi: "Come back again tomorrow, we study and at the same time have more fun, tomorrow I got a surprise for you."

Excited and can't wait for tomorrow, I gave her boob a squeeze and bid goodbye.

Reach home and told my wife I'm tired of studying the whole day.

And off to shower, bed and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 24-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Continue...

So once I reach her place, took off my shoes and just by standing outside I could smell that the dinner will be so good.

Mochi: "Smells good isn't it?"

Me: "Yea! Makes me hungry!"

Mochi: "Later then we come down to eat, let's go to my room"

Me: "You sure I can go up?"

Mochi: "Yea! Can show you around my house"

Me: "Sure, let's start from the top"

Mochi: "... then all the way down~" (She speaks softly)

Me: "Why do you have to be so creepy saying that?"
(In my mind I knew what she meant, or am I wrong?)

Mochi: "I'm just saying~"

I greet her helper and up we go, to her room, showing all her Taekwando and swimming trophies.

Me: "Wow, you really joined a lot of competition back then. Do you still swim or taek~wan~do?" (Punching the air saying each word)

*Mochi laughs out loud*

Mochi: "Yea, I was active back then, but work starts and I hardly do any of these. Unless you bully me I'll (mimic me) TAEK~WAN~DO you!"

We look into each other eyes and just laugh it off.

Me: "At home, are you still going to wear your jacket? You can go change if you want to"

Mochi: "Oh yea, it's getting hot in here"

Me: "Yea! Go shower or change then we can have dinner"

Mochi: "Not yet, the food is ready my helper will call for me"
She approaches the door and closes it gently. When I'm still looking around at her trophies.

Me: "Oh ok"
I heard the door close but dare not turn back.

Mochi: "I'm going to take off my jacket"

Me: "Yea yea, go ahead. It's your home, be comfortable"

I heard her unzip and the jacket thrown on the floor. I waited for a few seconds and I turn back, and she is wearing a sports bra. I was shocked and jump scare a little.

Me: "You not going to wear any shirt ah? Comfortable also got guest at home what"

Mochi: "You like what you see?"

Of course, I love it. Shows her nice firm boob in front of me and so close. Just 1 step close I could jump onto her and do nasty things.

Me: "You siao ah? Ask me this question"

Mochi: "I'm just teasing you, ok ok, I go and wear something"

There's my chance, but I cannot. Feel so bad, and I just started working, don't want to create stupid rumors. Like what people said, don't shit where you eat.

She open her cabinet and took out an army sleeveless shirt and headed to the toilet and changed.

When she was back, she is wearing a Yellow army shirt and FBT. I was staring at her boob. Thinking she's not wearing anything under? I can see something pointy. I stare for quite some time and she knew, she shake her body and that boob flap left and right making me a hard-on.

Just nice her helper shout

Yati: "Dinner is ready!"

Me: "Ok ok, let's go"

Mochi: "So fast? Later after dinner, we continue studying?"

Me: "Sure! I'm hungry"

Left my bags in her room and head down, from the back I try to focus on whether she's wearing anything inside or not, maybe I am illusinating.

She sat close to me at the big round table, the food is amazing. 1 meat, 1 vegetable, and 1 soup. During dinner we had our small talk about this job, I'm really new and she's about 8 months older in this workforce. And she told me her birthday was December, so she's 22 this year.

Me: "So how did you meet your ex?"

Mochi: "JC friend and I thought we really click well. But he cheated on me with my best friend"

Me: "Sure bo? Sound so drama."

Mochi: "Yea la! Lie to you got reward meh?"

Me: "Do have drinks?"

Mochi: "Of course I do. Do you want tap water? Alcohol? or wine?"

Me: "You offer guests tap water meh? And isn't wine also alcohol?"

Mochi: "I only have wine and gin plus mixer"

Me: "Can I just drink the mixer? Later we drink how to study?"

Mochi: "Just 1 glass, not going to have it a lot"

Me: "Ok lo, I'll take gin. Give me your best mixer. If I drink wine, one glass I'll be hard to concentrate, and four glasses, don't think I can read a single word anymore"

Mochi: "Then wine it shall be. I'm kidding"

She laughs and off to the kitchen and mixers whatever she is doing, I'm not sure cause I didn't go to the back and see.

Mochi: "There you go. My favorite."

Me: "Looks good, but will it taste good?"

Mochi: "You can try, I bet you'll love it"

I took a sip, and it taste so sweet. I imagined her lip already.

Me: "Wow, what is it? Can show me?"

Mochi: "My secret, maybe later"

We finished our dinner and I ask her whether I can go to her room to get my bag and we can study at the dining table. She agrees and we head up.

When I enter her room, she closes the door

Mochi: "Let's study here instead. I want to on aircon, downstairs so hot."

Me: "What about our drinks?"

Mochi: "Oh shoot, I forgot. I go and take"

She heads out and down to grab our drinks. But when she was back, I saw 2 glasses and 2 wine bottles.

Me: "Where's my gin?"

Mochi: "A bit only so I pour away"

Me: "You can make another one for me. Wine is really off-limit"

Mochi: "But I like red wine more"

Cannot say no to the owner of the house, and she is so cute when saying she likes it.

Me: "Ok, but I'll just have a little. If not I can't focus on studying"

Mochi: "We just ate, let's drink and talk to let it digest"

Me: "Excuse a lot hor to study"

Mochi: "Help you relax a bit what. Too bloated to study will end up very sleepy"

Me: "And wine helps?"

Mochi: "Helps me"

Me: "Alright"

There she goes, pours out the first glass and I was thinking I had gin just now. Mix with wine I am sure I will be horny or sleepy, either way. Hoping I just feel sleepy.

Me: "Teach me how to do that gin combination next time"

Mochi: "Ok. But must pay class fees"
Laughing at her own joke.

Me: "Pay what? Teach me also need to pay"

Mochi: "Of course, but no need for money la"

Me: "Then what?"

Mochi: "Just finish 1 full glass of wine now"

We sat on the floor and there was a small table so that we can drink. I took the full glass and chunked it down. I know, wine drink like this really spoils the classic. But I just do it.

Mochi: "There you go, here's a second glass, we drink it slow"

She lean forward and pour me those drinks, it was a little dark but I don't see her sports bra strap and that nice shape boob getting closer to me. I'm already semi-high with that mixed alcohol I drank. But she just wants to drink more instead. And I stare so long, didn't focus on how slow she poured that wine. My left hand slowly reach down to my pants and hold down my 2nd in command.

She sat back and I back to my sense.

Mochi: "Back to my ex. We were close and he met my best friend as a normal couple will do. And 3 weeks later, I found out they have been texting each other, behind my back. And I thought probably planning for my birthday or whatsoever. But 1 day, he goes to the toilet and I saw the preview message from my friend that 'Yesterday night was a fun and wild night' and 'I love how you lick my whole body' I got really shocked and hurt! He came back and I confronted him, and he told me everything. I straight away storm out of his house and head home with tears and feeling giddy. I didn't want to have sex with him cause I kept my virgin till after marriage"

Me: "What!? Now what generation already, still so traditional mindset?"

Mochi: "You want to listen or not?"

Me: "Ok ok, my bad. Carry on soldier"

She giggled

Mochi: "I like when you call me a soldier. Ok, then after that I have been going to a club for 6 months, kept drinking and drunk and there's where I have lost my virginity. At first, I was so scared and slowly I get to enjoy getting drunk and having one night stand"

Me: "So young and become so wild. Not bad"

Mochi: "Of course, you so traditional mindset ah? Young cannot become wild meh?"

Me: "Sure, can. As long you are happy. YOLO ma"

Mochi: "So now I'm always having high sex drive when I'm drinking"

Siao liao. She drank and say that makes me damn horny to have her now.

Me: "Good for you. Don't worry, I won't take advantage of you. Drink moderately will do"
Back of my head, drink more and show me how naughty you can be

We talked and drank our second glass of wine. She's already quite high, she moves beside me and pours the glass, from the side view I can already peep in her boob is outstanding, wish I could reach in and grab in and play with her nipples. But so far can't really see if it's big brown round or those cute nipples.

Mochi: "So what about you? How is married life?"

Me: "So so lo. My wife is not a high sex drive material and is quite boring. I'm a funny guy and she's a tense woman. How I wish my sex life can be better"
What happens to me? Are we talking about sex now? Got me excited.

Mochi: "Why? Is yours not good?"

Me: "Of course not! You siao ah?"

Mochi: "Then why she don't like it? Sex is like so good"

Me: "Mine is thick and long enough to make her swell on her pussy and she only likes one position and no doggy which I like a lot"

Mochi: "I love doggy whether standing or kneeling"

Me: "Oooooook?"

Mochi: "I love all positions to please that man"

She got close to me and our faces is so close that we could just kiss, her warm breath I could feel moist on my lip.

She sits back down. I feel stunned like a vegetable.

Mochi: "Then how do you handle your urge?"

Me: "Watch porn and do it lo"

Mochi: "So poor thing ah? Let's drink and forget about it. Let's enjoy our night"

Just nice my wife calls me and I head out to explain to her that I'm still studying at the cafe with my friend.

After the call, I head back in.

Mochi: "Lying to your wife say you at cafe studying. My house is a cafe ah?"

Me: "If I say at a woman's house, I will be dead at night and probably head home"

Mochi: "So you want to drink more la? It's only 830pm"

Me: "Sure I can."

I want her to drink more so we get our games on, on our first night! I can't wait!

We drank till our fourth glasses and I'm really horny and feeling hot.

Mochi: "Air con doesn't work well, I wear so little also feel hot. Feeling like taking off"

Me being drunk and cheeky

Me: "You feel hot just take off all lo, the most I close my eyes and talk and drink"

Mochi: "You sure not? You want to see right?"

Me: "You got such a nice body and boob, let me see I sure will see"

I was shocked she was not shy, and she took it off in one swift movement and my nose almost bleed.

Mochi: "Now you get to see the full thing, rate my boob"

Me: "You are so daring! I almost choke by my own saliva"

Mochi: "So how?"

Me: "Definitely better than my wife, I give you 8/10. 2 more points cause I haven't felt and tasted it yet"

She sat on top of me and her boob is on my face.

I quickly grab both her boobs with my hands and take a deep breath and start licking in between her boob and she moans a little

Mochi: "So good. Can I have my 2 points now?"

Me: "eeeeff efffffff.." (My face busy fonding her boob and licking it)

I start to lick towards the left and start sucking her boob and she moans louder

Mochi: "Play with my nipple, pinch it with your right hand"

I obeyed her command and I did it. I am so happy to have a fresh boob to eat for dessert.

She enjoys her boob getting eaten by me and grinding my dick. And she whispers to me

Mochi: "You want to sit on my bed?"

I lift her up cause she's really light and I can't stop eating her. After I sat on her bed, she push me back and kneel on the floor. I knew what it'll come next.

She leans forward towards my dick and sniffs through my jeans and licks it. While she was doing that, she took off my jeans and lick on with my boxer, and her saliva was all over them. Feeling like a master with my slut kneeling in front of me and pleasing me.

She took out my dick and sniff from the bottom to the tip, back down and lick from the bottom to the tip, and straight away swallows it all.

In my mind, she's so wild and how can a 'sex before marriage' girl now she's so wild.

She deepthroats it and I'm loving it so badly. I stood up and took off my boxer and turn her over and force my dick in her mouth against the bed, she just glac glac trying to swallow more. With her eyes rolling back and white, I pull out, her saliva was flowing down her boob, so hot just like in porn, and I push it in again. And she holds my butt to push in deeper. Feel like cumming but I want to fuck her. I quickly pull out and lift her up and french kiss with her and her saliva was all over.

I pull down her FBT and turn her over to doggy and start licking her back all the way down to her butt and pussy. Start giving her a good lick she grabs the sheets and moans louder. I worry that her helper can hears it but I love her moaning. I lick and finger her pussy with 1 finger and it's so tight. I start to question her.

Me: "When was the last time you did?"

Mochi: "Sex?"

Me: "Yea"

Mochi: "4 months ago, and I'm so horny for a dick now"

I didn't think twice, stood up and grind my dick into her pussy, I place the tip of my dick on her pussy

Mochi: "Yes, give it to me daddy"

I got turned on and slowly push in inches by inches and her moans got louder with every inch. Once my full rod is in, I feel so tight

Me: "You're so tight and wet."

She starts moving her hip front and back on her own. And really turns me on with this.

Mochi: "I'm gonna cum, your dick is so thick and it hit on my second base"

I quickly hold onto her hips and start pumping roughly.

Mochi: "Oh yes! Cumming cumming!!"

She leans forward and shivers. I love the view, and I sat on the bed and told her to sit on top of me, riding on me. She listen to me and came on top of me. She guides my dick and slowly my whole rod in this young pussy again. I lift both her legs up and start pumping her up in the air, and she holds my face, and french kisses me so hard. She sucked my tongue and I kept pumping her real hard. We were both sweating and I move towards a mirror and drop both her leg, with her height and dick still inside her, it hit real deep and pop out. I turn her over to face the mirror and I fuck her standing doggy holding both her boobs and licking her neck and she got really high.

Mochi: "So good, so good. Pump me harder and pull my hair"

I push her down and spank her ass

Me: "You dare tell me what to do?"

Mochi: "I love how you spank me. You can do whatever you want"

Me: "Oh yes I will"

Spank her butt while pulling her hair backward.

The room filled with our sex vibe and with 1 time hard push deep into her, I hold her hair and guide her to the bed like a slave with a lease on her. She obeys well. I head over to her bed and lie down, she starts to suck my rod and she told me she loves a dick with her juice on it. I almost reach my limit and she starts to ride on top of me again, grinding and I almost hit, I quickly push her back lying on the bed and force my dick down to deepthroat her and I pump all my cum in her.

She starts to suck and lick to make it clean. And I just lie beside her catching my breath.

Me: "That was insane, I love how you are so cheeky. How did we even end up like this"

Mochi: "I love it, we will have so much fun working together"

She cuddles with me and kisses me on my cheeks, lying there naked. Took a short 30 min nap, and we head over to the shower when we exit the bedroom, her helper is along the corridor seeing us naked.

Yati: "Ma'am, you young cannot, very loud"

Mochi: "Sorry Yati, don't tell my dad and mum"

Yati agrees and heads down, I saw her too a peep at me and giggle. She's not my type so no story about me and her helper. LOL. But I like how others look at me and giggle and leave that to their imagination.

We showered together, cleaning each other up, and she start to kneel and give me heads again. I love shower sex but she just kept sucking it so hard and so experienced that I cum again in her mouth. Not much this time round.

We clean up and head back to her bedroom naked, sitting on the floor, with her leaning on my thigh and continue to drink again. And it was almost 10 pm, thinking I should head home or stay a little later more, maybe have another round. While she lying on my lap and teasing my tip, I can feel it'll be hard again soon.

But nothing happens after, I just choose to head home and we wear our clothes back on, we head down, I head out to the gate, and she leans towards me and hugs me, whispering it to my ear.

Mochi: "Come back again tomorrow, we study and at the same time have more fun, tomorrow I got a surprise for you."

Excited and can't wait for tomorrow, I gave her boob a squeeze and bid goodbye.

Reach home and told my wife I'm tired of studying the whole day.

And off to shower, bed and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice, keep it going!
Old 27-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Nice, keep it going!
Thanks bro.

Been a little tight for me to write back a few days. But here goes.

Hope you guys reading this will enjoy it.

And guys, please don't pm me what's her name, her contacts, what company we working in, or ask for photos of her. Only open if any sister would like to create a story with me. Hahahahahaha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when morning came, I woke up with hard a super hard-on.

I'm thinking yesterday night was super Rabak. I'm fking a 21 yo girl, and it's from the same company, same team. But it was a really good session together with her.

I pick up my phone and I saw her text me over 30+ messages

Mochi: "Moaning"

Mochi: "Good Moaning"

Mochi: "Yesterday was great, looking forward to our study session later over at my place"
(I can't remember the exact messages but along the line with this)

Mochi: "Your wife got suspect you?"

Mochi: "I can be your study buddy, part-time wife"
(Siao liao, give me such an idea. And her message go on planning our day ahead)

and I replied...

Me: "Morning. I'm glad you enjoyed yesterday 'study' session, sorry I was drunk, but I do remember what we did and I enjoyed it a lot."

Mochi: "Wow, you finally reply, slept well? And what time are you coming? I'm ready to 'study'"

Saw her quote on the study, I'm thinking it'll be a long day of good sex.

I quickly rush to shower and wear a simple shirt and shorts that are easily removed. Already planning ahead. And I quickly take grab go over to her place

Me: "I'm hungry, I haven't had breakfast yet"

Mochi: "I can prepare for you, I'm your PT wife. Haha"

Me: "Ok babe, I want coffee and 2 eggs will do"

I reach her place about 20 min + of grab ride. Her helper help me open up the door, I went in and look for her.

Yati: "Ma'am upstairs"

Me: "Ok, thank you"

I went up and when before I open the door, I got so nervous, it was like my second home feels already.

For being polite and knock on the door, I turn the knob slowly and open the door. I see the light is orange and quite dim, the curtain is closed. Feeling quite erotic and can't wait to eat her instead of my breakfast.

Me: "Hello, I'm here."

Mochi: "Hello babe. Come have your breakfast"

I open wider and once I see her, she's in her JC uniform. It was one of my dreams JC to fuck on my list, that JC girls quite a number of them is so hot. Even until today my age, I see them I still will peek and want them.

Mochi: "You like my uniform?"

Me: "It's my dream"

Mochi: "Good babe. Come eat your breakfast, I'm hungry too"

Me: "Where's your breakfast? Only have 2 eggs and my coffee"

Mochi: "I'm eating your sausage for breakfast"

Her room, the smell already makes me hard and with her wearing uniform, I love it! She told me to take off my shorts and sit on the bed to have breakfast. Without hesitation, I took off and sit there.

Mochi: "Let's eat"

She kneels in front of me and starts to eat me up while I am having a slow breakfast. My wife doesn't even do this to me since we know each other. And she is here, wearing her school uniform and eating me up.

She licks my tip rod and starts to lick lower till my balls. Suck and lick all over my balls. She lifts up my rod and wants to give me the ass rim. So I lift one of my legs up higher, and she licks my ass. The feeling is so good. I quickly drink up my hot coffee.

I stand up and put aside my tray, and she told me to bend down.

Me: "Alright babe"

I bend forward, and her face dives into my ass and starts licking it, and it feels so good, her hand is rubbing my rod as well. Feeling so horny I turn over and kneel down, start frenching with her.

My hand roams around the fabric of her uniform, I move my hands to her boobs and can feel her nipple getting hard.

I unbutton the middle button and leave her uniform on, fondling her beautiful young boobs. She's not wearing her bra, and I wonder what about her panties? One of my hand go down and lift her skirt up and she is not wearing it. Her pussy is wet, I play with her clit and she moans a little while frenching.

Mochi: "I love it, babe."

I insert my middle finger into her pussy and she rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue while I suck her tongue. Can see she enjoyed it. Then I pull out a little and put two fingers in.

Mochi: "ahh. ahhhh.."

With my fingers in her pussy, I lift her up and slowly move to bed.

She walks so awkwardly but it's so turned on, that my fingers feel her pussy muscle cramping up. Once she lies down on her back, I start to lick her neck and her boobs, her stomach, and I lift her skirt up and tackle her pussy with my tongue.

Me: "So tasty and wet"

Mochi: "Yes babe, I couldn't sleep well yesterday without you in my pussy"

I'm too busy eating her up and sticking my tongue deep into her pussy.

Mochi: "Oh yes babe. Lick my pussy harder, flick your tongue"

Both of her hands reach out to her butt and pull wider, for me to insert my tongue deeper. While my hands are playing with her boobs.

She lifts her back

Mochi: "I'm coming, I'm coming"

My tongue goes faster and faster, she starts to shiver. She didn't squirt though.

Mochi: "ahhh ahhhhhhh" *Shaking her body*

Mochi: *deep breathing"

I took off my shirt and climb above her, I use the tip of my rod to rub her lips. Her tongue sticks out and I use my rod to slap her face. With her tongue sticking out, I rub my rod on her tongue, and with her mouth slowly open wider, I stick it in and her tongue starts to swirl around.

The feeling is so good. Such a young babe knows how to blow so well. I plunge my rod deep throat her. She clark clark on my rod and pull my ass even deeper.

I pull out after a few seconds and she chokes on it, and her saliva starts to flow out and fill my rod, the string of saliva so good. Let her take a deep breath and I plunge back in again.

She slaps my ass and pushes in deeper. I pull out and she catches her breath.

I move down to her and with the tip of my rod, I play with her pussy.

Me: "You want this?"

Mochi: *Breathless* "Yes baby, I want your rod in me now"

I aim and fire deep in, and it's so tight and wet.

Mochi: "Yes! Your rod is so thicc"

I slowly move my hips and her moans get louder and louder. I pound her hard and she grabs onto her sheets tightly.

I kept pumping her missionary at a fast and slow pace.

She wants it more, I kneel on her bed and she lifts up her body and moves on her own at her own pace.

Mochi: "Oh yes babe, oh yes. I want your rod in me the whole day"

Me: "Yes, move that hips"

Her boobs jump in a circular motion and it's so erotic and turns me on even more.

After a few pumps, her body shivers more.

Mochi: "Ahhh..." (Her saliva drools all over her face, eyes roll back)

Me: "It's not over yet"

I flip her over onto her back and let her lie flat on her tummy, both legs close. And I tried to put my dick back in her pussy but so tight and wet that it kept slipping out.

She lifts her butt a little higher for me to have better aim. I push it in and it gets tighter. I lean over and lick her ear, and whisper to her ear.

Me: "This feels good, do you love it, baby? You want me to pump your little pussy like this every day, every hour?"

Mochi: "Yes, I'm your little slut. Do this to me every day"

I start to pump and the wall in her pussy gets tighter with each pump.

I love this position

Mochi: "I'm coming again, coming"

I'm at my limit as well. I pump even deeper and faster.

I quickly pull out my rod and she turns over and takes up my loads in her mouth. Few pulses in her warm mouth, and she starts to suck it all up.

I pull out and she sticks out her tongue and shows me my loads in her mouth.

She laughs a little and swallows my loads.

Major turn on with that scene. Once she swallows it, she sticks out her tongue showing me it's all in her tummy and she sucks me again to clean up for me.

We lie there catching our breath.

Mochi: "You like my uniform?"

Me: "Yes, one of my fetishes, and with the JC I like"

Mochi: "And I cummed a few times. I love it, babe"

We hug each other naked and I kiss her forehead and soon, we doze off together.
Old 27-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Very nice update! Keep going it cumming!
Old 28-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FifthAidKit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juicy! Camp pitched!
Old 29-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic start. More please!
Old 29-05-2022, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome session bro TS…..and that’s only breakfast. Looking forward to your other desserts and snacks throughout the day 😋
Old 29-05-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice update TS
Old 30-05-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting. Keep it going~
Old 30-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Interesting and nice story…Camping for more update bruh
Old 30-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
winksy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the writing style TS
Old 30-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amazing writings!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1