The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
She is still there..... same location
Actually No! Been there few times these past few days in a month or so but her door closed out. So I guess she has left or moved.
Old 19-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
Miki quit already is it? so long never see her....
she quit already. Micky mouse supporters don't sad
Old 21-06-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
Actually No! Been there few times these past few days in a month or so but her door closed out. So I guess she has left or moved.
Lancy is still working in PT.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19643 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

wonder is it stll in operation? where can i get the latest update? which Rm? which Ger? sorry long time no come in.

Clip That I Like
Old 22-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsiling View Post
she quit already. Micky mouse supporters don't sad
What a pity... Definitely will miss her.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Tred H14R12 Yenyen a few days back.

Looks: 6.5/10. Milf look, outside room look ok, go in can see a bit old...
Catbath: 6/10. Minimal at the nipple, then go south to stomach and groin.
BJ + AR: 7/10. Licked the shaft here and there, then balls. After that put cd into the mouth to AR. AR nth much, just at the opening, before proceeding to bj. After a while she kneel down to blow + boob job. Plus points to her big tits.
FJ: 7/10. Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Have to give it to her in doggy because of her huge meaty ass. Other than that, average.

Overall a good MILF package. As a fan of bj, would love it if she gives bbbj instead.
Old 22-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Yen Yen back at former H11 also ex GL girl. Actually she is one value service girl. For $50 she gave above average service. However, I advice her yrs ago she snack too much. Especially red bean soup. And our girl is putting on weight.

Saw her pic in one of the girl's fb. Taken in this year CNY dinner. Not sure which restaurant. Again PT girls are doing fine, including ex H22 Sally Chan. Her daughter pics are being updated monthly. I guess she is working for her hubby at "Yong Peng motor shop" in JB.

Still she kept in contact with Ah Bao and Kid.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

H14 Catherine,

Anyone see her for the pass 2 days? Has been going there on Tuesday and Wednesday to get her service me.. But... Never get to see her.. Door without notice of on leave.. Ask the uncle from the house he say maybe leave, maybe don't want to work already.. Any bro know? Or if see her today please highlight?

Thanks thanks..
Old 24-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Yea i havent seen her around lately. Wondering if she is still working.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
H14 Catherine,

Anyone see her for the pass 2 days? Has been going there on Tuesday and Wednesday to get her service me.. But... Never get to see her.. Door without notice of on leave.. Ask the uncle from the house he say maybe leave, maybe don't want to work already.. Any bro know? Or if see her today please highlight?

Thanks thanks..
She was there today (Saturday, June 26) when I swung by around 2pm.

-The Boob
Old 28-06-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 23
Lord@Knight is one of the Best!Lord@Knight is one of the Best!Lord@Knight is one of the Best!

went down to pt this afternoon, not much people around, was looking for my regular wl but went back malaysia so walk around saw one never ask for her name, the house has a red and yellow strip at the side wall and her room is at the last end right side before turning a corner into the inner house.

sop is quite standard, she likes sucking and licking of nipples, for those who like can look for her, straight away cowgirl all the way and while she sat on me, she continue to suck and lick my nipple and ride me until I came.

Mid 40
Damage 30
slim, slightly on the tall side

Anyone help me id her, much appreciated
Old 28-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

was looking for H22 R23 Sally, my last visit the room was closed and no light indicator.
Old 28-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord@Knight View Post
went down to pt this afternoon, not much people around, was looking for my regular wl but went back malaysia so walk around saw one never ask for her name, the house has a red and yellow strip at the side wall and her room is at the last end right side before turning a corner into the inner house.

sop is quite standard, she likes sucking and licking of nipples, for those who like can look for her, straight away cowgirl all the way and while she sat on me, she continue to suck and lick my nipple and ride me until I came.

Mid 40
Damage 30
slim, slightly on the tall side

Anyone help me id her, much appreciated
H14 Bao Er / Poh Yi
Old 29-06-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

today my first try on H26 R18 - Cookie
overall experience, i feel is a total waste of cash.
hardly any feeling, just lick lick here a bit here and there,
keep claiming 20 minutes is up. At the end just jerk off.

After i left she just shut off the door while so many clients
are waiting for her. No idea why such behavior but I doubt I will RTF.
Old 30-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sozaiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try h22 r16 maggie ytd.overrall servive better than geylang fish tank.worth ur 50bucks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1