The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

My head is ringing shots shots shots from the party last night but the catch was good, will update sometime soon
Old 30-09-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
My head is ringing shots shots shots from the party last night but the catch was good, will update sometime soon
LOL, what type of shots bro?
Looking forward to the juicy details.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
She is a cutie!
Old 02-10-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya Trip

Finally woke up from the long hibernation after coming back from Pattaya, earlier in the month had a good friend and a bar owner ask me to get down to Pattaya for his birthday party. So happen that i had a few days off and i saw some good deals for hotels (about 40 SGD a night) so i drag my lazy ass down the highway and 2 hours later got to Pattaya.

Previously i had some business interest in the sin city (all close down during Covid), decided to head out to meet a few friends for coffee at the mall. Got there about 2 plus in the afternoon and as i was walking around saw a cute petite lb (upon confirmation) walking around in her face mask so it was hard to guess from afar. Since i got there earlier than my appointment time, thought why not follow her around a little and see if i can get her contact.

After walking around for about 10 minutes, and after confirming she is an lb from the adam's apple, she went to Cafe Amazon (popular thai coffee chain) and i thought Bingo! Queue behind her and ordered as usual, while waiting for our drinks i grin at her and say my usual Sawadee to test water. She say in english i know you? I say maybe i see you before and she reciprocate and say yes i think i see you before too (NB maybe i am the one being fished here), or she actually noticed i was following her. After a bit of causal chat found out that she works as an back stage staff at the famous lb cabaret show tiffany and she was going to work after getting coffee. We exchange contacts and say maybe we will hang out after her work ends.

I went for the TCSS with my friends and went for a nice massage. One thing about Pattaya is cost are lesser for most things vs bangkok. Went back to the room for nap because i know these parties will turn out to be a all nighter till the early hours with a lot of alcohol, things doesnt kick off at these parties until 10 - 11pm earliest. I was texting the LB (her name is Nam) the whole time and told her i was going to a LB bar owner birthday party. She says it sounds fun and if she could join me. From experience these parties are almost a nightmare for the bar because if the owners are popular you get a very packed bar where the attention from the LB hostesses are very low (Demand vs Supply), so i thought not bad bring my own sand to the beach.

Went out at 8pm to hangout at a few other bars where i know the owners, surprise that the town is pretty quiet. Around 10 plus head down to walking street and had a few more drinks at a few lady agogos and it was the same quiet, not sure if i am there too early. Party was packed as the friend of mine is a very sociable bar owner. Very soon got a message from Nam and says she just ended work. Sent her the location and she joined me after getting a bite with her work friends.

It was paying off very well with having Nam with me, with the bar doing sexy shows and i could feel Nam was rubbing me on my crotch. With the help of alcohol, we were making out in the bar and soon i was feeling her as well (good size package). The party was proceeding down that route of shots going round the bar, had to say no at one point as i know i want to have a good time with Nam. After the bar closed, a few more friends asked if Nam and i would be keen to join them at the late night clubs. At that moment we just want to get back to the hotel room and have each other for a good time.

We bid our friends goodbye and got back to the room. At that moment i had quite a few drinks but somehow we made it to the room. The next day Nam reminded me of a detail that she was very impressed with, it seems like the front desk was asking for Nam id card and its a common practice to prevent theft and scams (this is a good practice) but i told the desk that Nam was my girlfriend and dont worry about it or Mai Pen Rai.

We got to the room and as soon as the door closes, Nam was determined to finish the job that we started in the bar. She gave me a very nice BJ and we proceed for a wash down in the toliet. For the bros that been following the thread should know i am a big sucker for stockings, got Nam to wear one that i brought along. Nam told me she didnt had sex for awhile and truly when entering her it took a little more effort ( i am by no way big, maybe its the alcohol). We did all you can imagine, and what i love about her is she is very submissive and likes to be spanked and chocked. We had another further session in the morning, her english was good (told me she had a foreigner boyfriend before), asked if she wants breakfast. We chat more and she told me she will be coming to BKK for a beauty treatment, so i guess a rematch soon.

Old 02-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Pattaya Trip

Finally woke up from the long hibernation after coming back from Pattaya, earlier in the month had a good friend and a bar owner ask me to get down to Pattaya for his birthday party. So happen that i had a few days off and i saw some good deals for hotels (about 40 SGD a night) so i drag my lazy ass down the highway and 2 hours later got to Pattaya.

Previously i had some business interest in the sin city (all close down during Covid), decided to head out to meet a few friends for coffee at the mall. Got there about 2 plus in the afternoon and as i was walking around saw a cute petite lb (upon confirmation) walking around in her face mask so it was hard to guess from afar. Since i got there earlier than my appointment time, thought why not follow her around a little and see if i can get her contact.

After walking around for about 10 minutes, and after confirming she is an lb from the adam's apple, she went to Cafe Amazon (popular thai coffee chain) and i thought Bingo! Queue behind her and ordered as usual, while waiting for our drinks i grin at her and say my usual Sawadee to test water. She say in english i know you? I say maybe i see you before and she reciprocate and say yes i think i see you before too (NB maybe i am the one being fished here), or she actually noticed i was following her. After a bit of causal chat found out that she works as an back stage staff at the famous lb cabaret show tiffany and she was going to work after getting coffee. We exchange contacts and say maybe we will hang out after her work ends.

I went for the TCSS with my friends and went for a nice massage. One thing about Pattaya is cost are lesser for most things vs bangkok. Went back to the room for nap because i know these parties will turn out to be a all nighter till the early hours with a lot of alcohol, things doesnt kick off at these parties until 10 - 11pm earliest. I was texting the LB (her name is Nam) the whole time and told her i was going to a LB bar owner birthday party. She says it sounds fun and if she could join me. From experience these parties are almost a nightmare for the bar because if the owners are popular you get a very packed bar where the attention from the LB hostesses are very low (Demand vs Supply), so i thought not bad bring my own sand to the beach.

Went out at 8pm to hangout at a few other bars where i know the owners, surprise that the town is pretty quiet. Around 10 plus head down to walking street and had a few more drinks at a few lady agogos and it was the same quiet, not sure if i am there too early. Party was packed as the friend of mine is a very sociable bar owner. Very soon got a message from Nam and says she just ended work. Sent her the location and she joined me after getting a bite with her work friends.

It was paying off very well with having Nam with me, with the bar doing sexy shows and i could feel Nam was rubbing me on my crotch. With the help of alcohol, we were making out in the bar and soon i was feeling her as well (good size package). The party was proceeding down that route of shots going round the bar, had to say no at one point as i know i want to have a good time with Nam. After the bar closed, a few more friends asked if Nam and i would be keen to join them at the late night clubs. At that moment we just want to get back to the hotel room and have each other for a good time.

We bid our friends goodbye and got back to the room. At that moment i had quite a few drinks but somehow we made it to the room. The next day Nam reminded me of a detail that she was very impressed with, it seems like the front desk was asking for Nam id card and its a common practice to prevent theft and scams (this is a good practice) but i told the desk that Nam was my girlfriend and dont worry about it or Mai Pen Rai.

We got to the room and as soon as the door closes, Nam was determined to finish the job that we started in the bar. She gave me a very nice BJ and we proceed for a wash down in the toliet. For the bros that been following the thread should know i am a big sucker for stockings, got Nam to wear one that i brought along. Nam told me she didnt had sex for awhile and truly when entering her it took a little more effort ( i am by no way big, maybe its the alcohol). We did all you can imagine, and what i love about her is she is very submissive and likes to be spanked and chocked. We had another further session in the morning, her english was good (told me she had a foreigner boyfriend before), asked if she wants breakfast. We chat more and she told me she will be coming to BKK for a beauty treatment, so i guess a rematch soon.

Haha, nice and juicy story.
Thanks for sharing bro.
You are really master at pickling up lbs.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
Haha, nice and juicy story.
Thanks for sharing bro.
You are really master at pickling up lbs.

Thanks for comment. I think there are more masters on this board
Old 02-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Pattaya Trip

Damn bro shes fine you are so good at fishing lol.
Old 02-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Damn bro shes fine you are so good at fishing lol.
Yeah looking forward to rematch, thanks for compliment
Old 02-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Looks like i got a decision to make between staying in for Nam to come or head to Atom home in the Northeast for the long weekend, she says she got some LB friends at home.....

Old 02-10-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like i got a decision to make between staying in for Nam to come or head to Atom home in the Northeast for the long weekend, she says she got some LB friends at home.....

Take them all to your home. Problem solved.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
Take them all to your home. Problem solved.
I wish but too bad Atom can't travel for now
Old 03-10-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Go for the gang bang party. Hahaha
Old 03-10-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson619 View Post
Go for the gang bang party. Hahaha
Yup decisions decisions, will try to squeeze both in but knowing lbs Nam might not even turn up in the end
Old 03-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

The ladyboy central

One more reason I love about Bangkok is the variety of nationality of lbs working or passing by (usually here to do their beauty procedure)

Over the years, I have met LBs from Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam on the commercial scene and some others from non commercial.

The most common would be from Laos because of their similarities in language and it's pretty common that you will find a few in the bar rosters these days. What I like about the Laotian, they seem to work harder to provide a better service.

I have met Sandy round about 5 6 years in the bar scene and we had a great time in afterwards. She doesn't speak much English and not a very strong drinker thus I don't think she would last too long in the scene. We kept in contact and very soon she moved back home and until very recently I saw she was in Bangkok so hit her up. She says after covid she wants to find a job in Bangkok because its boring back home, she works as an accountant in her family business but I guess it's more exciting in Bangkok.

Soon we met at a mall in Northaburi (outside of bangkok) and she told me that she just arrived the day before and staying with her friends and looking for a job at the handphone store that the very mall we met. I have two days work from home per week so decided to get a room nearby and asked if she would like to join me for a staycation? She nodded and whisper to me that she hasn't had sex for awhile now, I don't know if it's true but it did work in my mind. From that moment on she gave me the whole GFE treatment and holding on my arm wherever we went.

We had a nice coffee went back to the hotel for round 1, she has really big boobs which I had a lot of fun with. She had a great smile and was up for almost anything and i brought along some bodystockings and she gave me a evil grin before putting on. After round 1 we went for movie and dinner before 2 more rounds in the night and the morning before we checked out. In the whole time she didn't even ask about money and I just slip the cash in her bag before sending her on her way. We kept in contact and have met twice on her off days but soon enough she went home. Still thinking of a trip to Laos but a little worry about the safety.

Old 03-10-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The ladyboy central

One more reason I love about Bangkok is the variety of nationality of lbs working or passing by (usually here to do their beauty procedure)

Over the years, I have met LBs from Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Vietnam on the commercial scene and some others from non commercial.

The most common would be from Laos because of their similarities in language and it's pretty common that you will find a few in the bar rosters these days. What I like about the Laotian, they seem to work harder to provide a better service.

I have met Sandy round about 5 6 years in the bar scene and we had a great time in afterwards. She doesn't speak much English and not a very strong drinker thus I don't think she would last too long in the scene. We kept in contact and very soon she moved back home and until very recently I saw she was in Bangkok so hit her up. She says after covid she wants to find a job in Bangkok because its boring back home, she works as an accountant in her family business but I guess it's more exciting in Bangkok.

Soon we met at a mall in Northaburi (outside of bangkok) and she told me that she just arrived the day before and staying with her friends and looking for a job at the handphone store that the very mall we met. I have two days work from home per week so decided to get a room nearby and asked if she would like to join me for a staycation? She nodded and whisper to me that she hasn't had sex for awhile now, I don't know if it's true but it did work in my mind. From that moment on she gave me the whole GFE treatment and holding on my arm wherever we went.

We had a nice coffee went back to the hotel for round 1, she has really big boobs which I had a lot of fun with. She had a great smile and was up for almost anything and i brought along some bodystockings and she gave me a evil grin before putting on. After round 1 we went for movie and dinner before 2 more rounds in the night and the morning before we checked out. In the whole time she didn't even ask about money and I just slip the cash in her bag before sending her on her way. We kept in contact and have met twice on her off days but soon enough she went home. Still thinking of a trip to Laos but a little worry about the safety.

Thanks for sharing bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1