The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zappie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advise Needed

I was involved with a KTV girl a few years back and we broke off over 2 years ago. She recently returned to Singapore and told me that she has a 2 year old daughter fathered by me. In addition, the baby girl has a hearing problem and needs money for operation.

My initial thought is that she is lying and demanded a DNA test to be taken. Now that she is back in China, I am wondering if the DNA confirms that I am the father, what should i do????
Old 14-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Advise Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappie View Post
I was involved with a KTV girl a few years back and we broke off over 2 years ago. She recently returned to Singapore and told me that she has a 2 year old daughter fathered by me. In addition, the baby girl has a hearing problem and needs money for operation.

My initial thought is that she is lying and demanded a DNA test to be taken. Now that she is back in China, I am wondering if the DNA confirms that I am the father, what should i do????
Be a good father
Old 14-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Sammo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

if the DNA taken in Spore n confirm the daughter is urs. I think it is a difficult situation already. Ask urself, do u still love her, nevertheless the daughter is still ur blood n flesh. You still have to be responsible to raise her up... lets see the result of DNA 1st
Old 14-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
QinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQinCaoYou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Better go for a Singapore DNA test. Results from that test should be conclusive. But a test in Singapore is not cheap.
Old 14-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You might want to check with Thomson Medical Centre as they do handle Paternity Testing (see source below)

http://www.thomsonmedical.com/

Hope it be of help to you.
Old 15-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cannot trust PRC girls. Always have different patterns to ask for money. Do you think she's capable of being a single mother in China?
Old 15-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.......needs money .......
They are skillful in using deceitful tactics and telling lies for money..Who knows how many men before, during and after your relationship.

Just be careful, bro.
Old 15-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

TS u did raw with her? hmmmmm
Old 15-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

its a fuckin lie. simple. why wait till 2 yrs later?
Old 15-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1302 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the DNA is taken in S'pore, and confirms its yours, then be a responsible father
If the DNA is from China, forget, there got money, blood type B+ also can print out as O
Be a responsible father but i did not say a responsible husband
These are nothing more than mind games, be calm, up the stakes on her to call her bluff.
Chances is, you'll win & she'll disappear again!
Old 17-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
libertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylibertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I dont think she is telling you the truth. But to confound any suspicion you should go ahead with the DNA test. Its about $800.
Old 17-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Magicflute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, simple maths. baby needs 9 months before delivery. 2 years ago u poped it. so now baby should not be 2 years old but younger. So baby not yours.
Unless u have seen the baby and really looks like u. Then u guilty concience. Try changing your handphone number to shake her off.
Hard choice but u still have to make a decision. Have a good day. The sun will still rise from the East tomorrow morning.
Old 18-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

http://sammyboy.rocks/3172407-post26.html - Part-Timer PRC KTV Hostess

http://sammyboy.rocks/3043601-post3.html - PRC KTV Hostess

http://sammyboy.rocks/3043150-post1.html - Malaysian KTV Hostess

http://sammyboy.rocks/3043458-post2.html - Vietnamese KTV Hostess

http://sammyboy.rocks/3043704-post4.html - Mongolian KTV Hostess

That's all i wanna say
Old 18-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was involved with a KTV girl a few years back and we broke off over 2 years ago.
Should be "ADVICE needed".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

99% she cooked up a story which most prc gals do but tat 1% might be true either...if the daughter is really frm ur spermbank, it is onli right tat u should be responsible and be a good father even if she is physically imperfect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1