The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

who sia, the ming ze huayuan in zhuhai alot of WL stay there one
Old 28-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
who sia, the ming ze huayuan in zhuhai alot of WL stay there one
Someone who was in the 2012 batch and had looks of a Eurasian.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I assume she's the skinny one. Tragic end for a pretty girl
Old 28-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard from the grapevine that an ex Ang Pai from 1606 was murdered by her bf, two weeks ago. Anyone heard anything?

2012 batch..
http://news.sinmeng.com/html/201410/18/11999.html

Quote:

Sounds like Vivi.. Thought ur mandarin CMI??
Old 28-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
translate.google.com
Old 28-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am serious about the event though. Kinda say case.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:22 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup.. Sad case. But this sort of stuff happens over there.
Old 29-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Really her bo ???.......
Old 30-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Really her bo ???.......
Uh huh....
Old 30-10-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
sexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a go with lor16 Hse 06 Rong Rong

Look – 8.0/10

In my opinion I think she is quite good looking. Actually she is quite a babe with a cute face and high cheek bone. Although her looks is not that stunning but she always put on a sweet smile. She has smooth and very fair skin complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.5/10

She is quite tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She is sexy and well shaped.
She possesses the vital curves.

Boobs – 7.5/10

Proud owner of C cups and light brown nipples which are very nice to fondle. Very firm and nice to grab.

Cat Bath – 7/10

Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well … Very thorough cat bath indeed!

Frenching – 8/10

This gal likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. Wet frenching starts the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting. Started with light kisses here and there and this developed into passionate frenching.
Shiok ke do!

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating. She uses her tongue tactfully.

BBBJ – 7.0/10

Very good blowjob with tongue action. I also gave her some tips on how to stimulate my didi effectively with her tongue.

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted three positions – Cowgal ride, doggie, standing doggie and ends in missionary. And her butt is really make for doggie

Attitude – 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE – 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We spend a full hr together.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this a rumor? Still find this news shocking leh. Those who had bonked her b4 will feel something
Old 31-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Uh huh....
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Is this a rumor? Still find this news shocking leh. Those who had bonked her b4 will feel something
Bro Nato17 rarely serious one.. However.. this time he is. So.. must be true la
Old 31-10-2014, 11:04 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Nato17 rarely serious one.. However.. this time he is. So.. must be true la
ya lor bro nato17 always joke around.. so i tot this time he joking... if this news is true.. its a real tragic end for vi vi... RIP
Old 31-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
ya lor bro nato17 always joke around.. so i tot this time he joking... if this news is true.. its a real tragic end for vi vi... RIP
You are correct. I seldom am serious. And when I am, I am very serious.

Pity her though. I bonked her a number of times and I do know that she did have a number of "suitors" here......and some of them did step up to her defense etc. I kinda feel sad for those bros also.
Old 31-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are correct. I seldom am serious. And when I am, I am very serious.

Pity her though. I bonked her a number of times and I do know that she did have a number of "suitors" here......and some of them did step up to her defense etc. I kinda feel sad for those bros also.
I have had this Jap AV star, Ameri Ichinose lookalike for umpteen times ... Every fuck was memorable and she had one of the most attractive pussies one could find at that time albeit her frontal assets were like an aircraft runway ... plus she had the Pan Asian looks I dig ... She was the second best of 1606 in terms of looks after the departure of another WL with a Pan Asian looks, Lisa ...

I thought you're one of the "suitors" who got a tremendous hots for her?

But you still can't be 100% sure she was the one in the article, can you?

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1