The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold
placing a spy app on wife phone

so last time i managed to access her whatsapp remotely via web whatsapp... now with all the changes i can have the overview and i do know she is cheating on me... what app is good to see the full phone convo?
Old Yesterday, 12:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: placing a spy app on wife phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
so last time i managed to access her whatsapp remotely via web whatsapp... now with all the changes i can have the overview and i do know she is cheating on me... what app is good to see the full phone convo?
Sorry to hear that, bro. Perhaps you can check out Flexispy, but do ask before purchasing.

On the cheating, perhaps you can consider why she is doing so and address the root cause. See if this can bring her back. Also, if you have kids, you need to consider very carefully.

How do you know she is cheating on you? You witnessed it, caught her messages, or what? It may be worth getting into a calm and respectful talk with your wife. The situation may be able to improve.

Ultimately, you need to stay calm and think about your (and kids) future. The feeling sucks, I know, it feels like shit literally, and you cannot focus on work or anything else. Think through your next steps carefully, weigh your options. Good luck, bro.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8716 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are committing a crime and can be investigated. If caught with proof then sentenced you may be jailed.

But you can pay a PI to follow her if you suspect.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS what Sir Lance say is correct.

I installed app call FamiGuard on ex wife phone to "protect" her while I was away on biz trip.

Helped me discover her friendly cock sucking pastime and dating app use while I was away.

Now I still enjoy watching her angry msgs to no money 1 C's ang mo hubby so happy ending for all. also her cheating on him

How do you know bro TS that she is cheating?
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
Aetus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAetus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
what app is good to see the full phone convo?
If you are going for a divorce, just bring your evidence to a lawyer and let the lawyer evaluate it and determine is it enough.
Don't torture yourself in wanting to know more, how much of a difference would affair for a year or half a year mean to you ?
If there is a need to have more evidence to build a more concrete case, a (divorce)lawyer will normally have the needed PIs to recommend to you.

Move on, don't stew in it.
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
You are committing a crime and can be investigated. If caught with proof then sentenced you may be jailed.

But you can pay a PI to follow her if you suspect.
Correct. May be counter productive. Best way is to talk it out f2f if you indeed 100% sure she is cheating and you still want the marriage.
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Couples can cite mutual agreement as grounds for divorce from July 1: MSF
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rom-july-1-msf

The divorce laws under the Women's Charter changes with effect from today. Please read about the new option.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wil2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just ask her in person
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

dun get me wrong, div is a very simple thing for us... more like i want to see what is going on with her... div, our asset also almost the same, every we div, nobody stand to gain actually.... more like want to see her activities.. it will be me, heaven and the app knows
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jellyjelly1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
dun get me wrong, div is a very simple thing for us... more like i want to see what is going on with her... div, our asset also almost the same, every we div, nobody stand to gain actually.... more like want to see her activities.. it will be me, heaven and the app knows
it seems that div makes no difference that i would div. not that i recommend it, i am just thinking more towards happiness and legal protection.

already not happy in marriage, but cannot play outside if get caught can get sued etc.

div already can play no need worry adultery case. just thinking in the situation if bro not happy with marriage.
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SenYoiBelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a google map function to see where she going.

Also you can secretly scan the apps into your laptop when she not aware. So her chat apps will reflect both laptop and her phone, then you can see all the messages.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1