The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

its been a long time since we jb samster had a gathering..
since its still cny why don we had a gathering...not some action based gathering but we can come out and had good food tcss and after that only we plan.....

so guys give some feed back ...
Old 16-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk View Post
its been a long time since we jb samster had a gathering..
since its still cny why don we had a gathering...not some action based gathering but we can come out and had good food tcss and after that only we plan.....

so guys give some feed back ...
Yeah, it was really a loooooooong time since we had the LAST JB Samsters' Gathering !

So, let's have another Gathering soon to celebrate CNY '08 !!!
Old 16-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pino Pub in Permas

I was in JB for CNY since its my kampung. While there some of my DOM uncles brought me to this Pino Pub in Permas Jaya, which according to them was rather new and opened by a friend of my cuz. Since that nite I wasn't paying for the drinks I wasn't really sure what the damage was. However, my uncles said that the damage was usually around RM100 for 4 buckets of beer (i think carlsberg) during Happy hour. LDs go for around Rm20.

Now this is the first time I've been to a Pino pub before since there is no similar place here in KL and previously my uncles only like to go to the discos, so i'm rather green in this area. THe layout of the place was once u enter dance floor is in front of you with bar and pool table on the left, then on the right you have a bunch of couches which you can sit to happy, happy. Mind you this couches seem quite 'in the open' and I couldn't tell how to get any privacy from there so oh well.

Since my uncles are regular there they had their own girls I ended up with this girl call KC (or was it Kissy) aiya my head still a bit blur from that nite. Whoo she is one hot chilli pepper. Basically it was fun fun fun for me the whole nite round. My uncles were having a lot of fun rabaing here and there and so did I. My girl kept FKing me, rabaing me, stradling me teasing me the whole nite. She even wanted to HJ me though i damn paiseh since I wouldn't want to show my little bro to my uncles and some more the place was so damn open. I did manage to korek my girls pussy as well and boy was she wet. She even said she would have BJed me if only her boss didn't restrict the shenanigans in the place. I would have tapaued her if only I didn't have any restrictions put on me for that trip (long story). I was also almost raped by one of the other girls who seemed to pining for my cuz. wah almost died.

Overall the visit was an eye opener and I see why Pino pubs are popular over in JB. Sorry bro, I can't really remember the name of the place (mind you i was still kind blur that i forgot to tip my girl for her excellent gfe). I think it was called Neptune or something maybe some of you bros have been there. Over all i bought like 5 LDs for my girl. I know some bros my scold me la for being waterfish but seriosly that was what I was that nite lol. Anyway thats my FR on the joint. If you guys are familiar with the place just put up the name of the joint. thanks
Old 17-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

wah..happening..
bro balthas,can PM me the exact location?
this my kampung too.....hehe

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 21-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

ok there will be a small gathering this sat 23 feb...
location will be kulai...
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf.....

anybody interested pls pm me before sat...

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101
Old 22-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering in Kulai on Sat 23.2.08

Quote:

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101
Enjoy yourselves !
Old 22-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf.....

anybody interested pls pm me before sat...

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101
Yoho brothers

I cannot make it. Got friend house warming party to attend.

Enjoy!!!
Old 25-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nottyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah very interested to try out the Pino's pubs in JB. I'm staying in JB but don't have many 'dodgy' friends here to go with me to the pubs. So if any fellow jb guys wanna go with me to these places, please pm me and we can go cheong together next time!
Old 27-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
whoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yesterday, went to pino pub at coolbox @ tmn gaya again with a friend from KL. My conclusion is this place is not worth to visit again.

we step in the pub, as usual group of girl surrounding us until the table, at least 5 girl squeeze in 2sit sofa.
Order a bucket RM55.
Waw, this time those girl very smart, keep my change, walan A, RM45 ringgit balance there. Can not like this mah, tips also must give it happy mah.
Ask my friend choose the girl.
Dino out.
MILF out.
Left 2 with us. Give those reject stock RM30 for dinner take back the balance. I also don't know for what. (tulan increase 2) My friend said never mind, we come out must happy.

TCSS with the girl, as usual raba here and there, also kena raba back. My girl very aggressive direct hand into my pants, start HJ. She said saw me many times, although i tell her this is my first time come here.

Half way thru, the magic question ask. LD.
Ok lor, standard procedure. Ask my friend how his girl. He everything OK, cause first time to this place.
Get 2 LD for them. RM80.
Action continue, my girl show me his 36C boobs and let me lick her nipple, in return she also suck my nipple and HJ ing me.
SUDDENLY. THE CB MANAGER COME AND ASK THE GIRL OVER, when the girl return, she told me manager ask him to another table cause got VIP customer. Walan A what VIP customer, i already open the drink, let's finish the business, but the girl told me, wait her. she will come back very fast. (tulan increase 4).
Sit there alone, watch my friend kungfu. Look around, no customer, but many girl. Kanasai, why must my girl? 10min pass by. (tulan increase 6).
Call the girl HP, no reply, (tulan increase 8). This time kena airoplane liao. Buy drink for nothing.

Come another girl, look ok, somemore i already horny, take her.
French kiss her and raba her nene. (tulan decrease 6).
she wear a super short skirt, my hand can easy slip into her panties.
Again the magic question ask.
Nothing come free, 1 drink for her.
My friend also want to add another drink for his girl. 2LD RM80.
But i advise him no need cause 1 drink is enough, anywhere my friend said money is nothing, let the girl happy maybe tomorrow got free bonk. He got the point also.

The girl get the drink, and action begin with TCSS and raba raba. She very shy never slip her into my pants, just rab outside. We french kiss most of the time, about 10min or maybe less, TNS THE CCB MANAGER COME AGAIN, SPOIL THE SOUP, CALL THE GIRL.
when the girl come back, she told me manager said here no business want to transfer her to another pub. (tulan increase 8).
She must go but give me her phone number ask me call her next time in the morning.

Walan A, so many girl in the pub why always transfer my girl?
Tiger no angry u think is sick cat ar?
CCB i also spend money here, some more is many times.

I call the so call manager aka CCB KNN jacky, ask him what problem?
He said nothing wrong, and will transfer back my previous girl, anywhere he keep his promise. Session continue with the girl and i buy her another LD RM40. HJ done. Kuku already song, but i still sibei tulan this pub manager.

when i left i saw the table beside me, same thing happen to them, table left with a bucket of drink n LD but they are sitting alone, all the girl been transfer to another conner for nothing.
This definite is not the girl problem, the pub is having serious problem making money in this slow market? Want to catch water fish also can not do so obvious mah.

total damage RM280, spend money buy 'tulan' better still i bring my friend bonking a SYT or massage.

today i decided to post this CB sexperience here and curse the pinoy pub at less close one in the near future.
Old 27-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf..
wa lan eh... my long lost gf service u leh. she dunwant tiu me at all. anyway at least we met GTOking and SexKing972.
Whoamim, join me lah. this place also good. the gals molest me for the whole nite also not ask LDs from me...
Old 27-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

where got service wor...boobs also nvr got to touch...
Old 28-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!

Wah! bro i ask you to "yam char" with me on 26/2 but u nver reply lei. Than later you reply 2molo we meet! So you got plans to go Coolbox on that nite but you nver invite me lei. Then my fren call me to go out n makan at JJaya. After makan he also say want to go Coolbox for drink as near his house. But I have wind from my customer that Coolbox not a good place to go anymore as the bosses found out that customers after buy one lady drink for the chic later privately give the chics $50 so the chic "kwai kwai" sit with customer n don't order LD n still service customer "kow kow". So when the chics don't pester customer for LD how Coolbox want to make money when the whole nite the chic only order one LD n sit wif customer the whole nite till they leave. So now the tactic is to transfer the chic around n when they come back you will buy another LD for her mah! So Whoamim that's why you spend $280 instead of $135($55 + $80) for both of you.
If you were to tell me earlier you are going to Coolbox maybe i would have tip you off n you be better off "song song" some where else! heh heh heh.....
I am Johor boy lar bro, only residing in Melaka due to work only! Maybe i would be moving back to JB soon.
Old 28-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I find yellow bee got a good selection of Pinnoy.Much ..much better than AW or C2.Of course, they don't do HJ.Hug..hug..rabba...rabba ..still ok.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too.

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 29-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
monster2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SBF- View Post
Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too.
Bro, I think better go to Pepper House Desa Tebrau. Last Saturday, I went there. Now they operate 2 level. Stay at 2nd floor not much people coz already 12mn. Manage to get HJ only ...ok lor better than nothing.

Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too, normally I went there alone no kaki lay...I just been transfer to JB last year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1