The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Who has tried the famous Chicken rice stall that is found near Aspery Hotel? Its on the same stretch of road where you can find Linda's Seafood store...

This is the best Chicken Rice I ever tasted in Patong..
No eat Chicken Rice...

Only Call Chicken...
Old 03-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Haha.. Dun need menu.. U just tell them Chicken Rice- Big or Small..

If you want to anything else, U can talk to them in simple English..
Simple Thai : kao monk kai.... yai (big) lek (small).....
Old 04-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mashok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even while you rent the motorcycles, they also dont ask for license? Does this applys to the rental of car as well? How much does it cost for car rental?

Am planning a trip there in Oct. In fact, am planning to rent a car and explore the island. Any advise is appreciated in adv

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro not to worry, i was once stop at the checkpoint was ask to pay 300B fine on the spot..but do not get into accidents as i heard you will have to pay cos it not cover by insurance as we do not have a valid license..

Any snr here can confirmed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazzers View Post
Fine 300b without a valid license ..even for riding without a helmet ....got caught when i was there 2mths back ...

pay on the spot and move off ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ass View Post
Bro, the odds of getting caught without license is low, as they wont hv ur records back in sg. but as a tourist, u better wear ur helmet as the TP over there will catch non locals for not wearing helmet.
ironically i heard, pillion riders are ok for not wearing helmet.
any bros out there can confirm?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cloudcameo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, sorry to ask but anybody knows of the name of this agogo bar at bangla road where the dancers wear white fishnets dressing?
Old 05-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashok View Post
..rent the motorcycles, they also dont ask for license? Does this applys to the rental of car as well? How much does it cost for car rental?
Am planning a trip there in Oct. In fact, am planning to rent a car and explore the island.
Oct is about start of high season, so car rental (and hotel) rates may vary. See my posts earlier on car hire/hop experience there 1-2 weeks ago.

My SG driving licence was good enough (no need for International Driving Permit). Meet and drive off airport, and deliver on return at airport too. Many to choose from, try this car rental. Contact: Khun (Ms) Pae. I did a brand new Honda Jazz 1.5 for discounted bht900/day (tip: for evey 24hour perod, so can pro-rate).

http://ninecarrent.com/aboutus.htm
Old 06-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

lamastier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro im quite new here, n heading to phuket next wk wif 5 buddy. can anyone advise me which villa is better if i plan to stay villa?
mayb a mass orgy after we get high...lol
Old 07-08-2010, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
tits_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all senior out there i will be going to phuket on 15 augs regarding for the price on the girls to ask them stay with us the whole day how much is the price for that and any good recommendation. pls guide me thanks alot guys.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudcameo View Post
Hi bros, sorry to ask but anybody knows of the name of this agogo bar at bangla road where the dancers wear white fishnets dressing?
I think it is called Exotica. Is this it?

Old 07-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Its along the same soi as suzy wong. Never went in, wonder if its those with 500b/btl of heineken place...
Old 08-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mashok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oct is about start of high season, so car rental (and hotel) rates may vary. See my posts earlier on car hire/hop experience there 1-2 weeks ago.

My SG driving licence was good enough (no need for International Driving Permit). Meet and drive off airport, and deliver on return at airport too. Many to choose from, try this car rental. Contact: Khun (Ms) Pae. I did a brand new Honda Jazz 1.5 for discounted bht900/day (tip: for evey 24hour perod, so can pro-rate).

http://ninecarrent.com/aboutus.htm
thanks for the reply bro.

Am not planning to rent one direct from airport. Just planning to rent a car in Patong, so that can explore the surroundings abit rather than relying on tuk-tuks. Thanks, will search through for ur postings
Old 10-08-2010, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
tits_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playeur View Post
2000 baht. esp. exotica. try negotiating tho.
tyvm for ur info
Old 12-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

calvin0221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go for The Secret.. situated below Hollywood only.. supermodel look.. much much better than the erotic.. price a little bit expensive compared with others... entrance 500 baht with a drink.. ask the model to sit with u just buy them a drink @ 190 baht per drink, and they will ask for more drinks that's their commission..
Old 14-08-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

tataman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going from 1 Sep to 5 Sep?

Travelling alone...
Non-first timer to phuket but first timer for the chionging scene if you know wat i mean..
Old 14-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin0221 View Post
go for The Secret.. situated below Hollywood only.. supermodel look.. much much better than the erotic.. price a little bit expensive compared with others... entrance 500 baht with a drink.. ask the model to sit with u just buy them a drink @ 190 baht per drink, and they will ask for more drinks that's their commission..
Last April they showed me the 500Baht a drink menu! As I was heading out the door, they showed me the 180Baht a drink menu. By then my left foot was already out the door.
Old 15-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Last April they showed me the 500Baht a drink menu! As I was heading out the door, they showed me the 180Baht a drink menu. By then my left foot was already out the door.
Dun waste your time in going there.. the gals is out to ask you buy LD... no point spending there.. go to other places like rozy agogo..suzy wong etc...

I am so looking forward to go back there is sept.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1