The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Songkhla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkkmb View Post
Kolok have to becareful leh. I keep hearing stories from my kelantan/malaysia friends saying, every few months got bombing and gun violence.
No surprise as Songkhla's southern part all along is cowboy town!

When you hear mobile phone ringing if you're walking near motorcycles and there's no one in sight better run for your life!
Old 17-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
depp85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hello bros ,

any recommendation to book a company coach from Return Sin - hatyai ?
where to book ? clean and safe bus company ?

sri maju ?
KKKL ?
or others? pls help
Old 17-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp85 View Post
hello bros ,

sri maju ?
KKKL ?
or others? pls help
i intro my agents to u stated below.... 55555...

both KKKL n SRI MAJU r quite comfortable in term of long journey, both start from golden mile to their respective agency in hatyai which r all near odean shopping center. price ard $50..
KKKL time is 6pm while SRI MAJU is 7pm which will arrive hatyai ard 8-9am.. dun take konsortium as it will arrive hatyai abt 11am.
buy 1 way ticket will b ok as will b much expensive if u buy 2 ways in Singapore. buy return tickets from hatyai is abt 800-900bht each...
nothing is consider safe, car, coach, plane.. if afraid, better dun go..or buy lot of insurances 5555
Old 18-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Coach

Walau Konsortium my favourite for the past few years leh.

From Hatyai to Singapore take KKKL coach you'll regret!

Take coach to/from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal if you're feeling adventurous.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
depp85 is Cool - loads of Potential

hello bro .

thanks for the clear input .

but i tried several online bus booking . but the returning ticket always N.A or no dept buses ?? i wonder why ?

if i were to book 1 way sing to hatyai ... sekali . reached there also the same for returning . fully booked .. then i will kena stucked . Online system showed no buses . reach hatyai also no ticket back then last min flt ticket back .

if this a normal problem for taking bus ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
i intro my agents to u stated below.... 55555...

both KKKL n SRI MAJU r quite comfortable in term of long journey, both start from golden mile to their respective agency in hatyai which r all near odean shopping center. price ard $50..
KKKL time is 6pm while SRI MAJU is 7pm which will arrive hatyai ard 8-9am.. dun take konsortium as it will arrive hatyai abt 11am.
buy 1 way ticket will b ok as will b much expensive if u buy 2 ways in Singapore. buy return tickets from hatyai is abt 800-900bht each...
nothing is consider safe, car, coach, plane.. if afraid, better dun go..or buy lot of insurances 5555
Old 19-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
hello bro .

thanks for the clear input .

but i tried several online bus booking . but the returning ticket always N.A or no dept buses ?? i wonder why ?

if i were to book 1 way sing to hatyai ... sekali . reached there also the same for returning . fully booked .. then i will kena stucked . Online system showed no buses . reach hatyai also no ticket back then last min flt ticket back .

online booking r always full 5555.. better go down personally to golden mile n get ur tix... u buy 1 way tix, once u reach there, buy return tix immediately, unless u r talking abt going during cny period, if not, confirm can get a return tix back..
Old 20-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

I use EASIBOOK to buy tickets online. When come back, confirm have tickets, pls do not worry
Old 20-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Online Booking

Quote:
but i tried several online bus booking. but the returning ticket always N.A or no dept buses?? i wonder why?
The system usually won't have return tickets available.
Just book one way from Singapore or Johor Bahru to Hatyai.

Usually should have ample tickets unless it's Chinese New Year period.
My favourite Konsortium lah.
All the Abang coach drivers damn cool.
My last trip this Abang driver play Malay rock and heavy metal music in the coach! Power!
Old 21-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hello bro .

My actual experience -
EASYBOOK is reliable. But only Sri Maju and Konsortium available. KKKL book at Golden Mile personally. There are 2 agencies there; 1 is Coachland, the other I forget the name (Chinese name, small counter.) call to reserve first but must check-in 2 hours ahead. No need book return trip. 4 times I book Sri Maju with Davis Tour on day before trip no problem.
Yes, KKKL leaves 6:00pm; Sri Maju 7:00pm and Konsortium leaves 8:30pm from Golden Theatre.
Actual time of arrival at Hatyai depends Heng-Suay or not. Because the route is never fixed. Coach may detour to JB or KL or Alor Star to drop-off or pick-up new passengers. Sri Maju often reliable to reach between 8:30 and 9:30am but 1 time I took it actually made all 3 stops and also a brief stop at Duty Free Shop, arriving Hatyai 11:00am! KKKL drivers seem rather impatient lot. Made me quite worry about safety.
Old 21-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hello bros ,

sri maju ?
KKKL ?
or others? pls help
my 1st choice to Hdy is Kwang Chow, Maju.
Others, they may not owx bus. Juz agents. 99 is not related to
the Thai 99 bus Co. Juz agent, I will never try again coz they go Tuas n then to pick up again in JB.

Hdy to Sin--Archipelago(agent)..flexible can change dates. They use Grassland buses. KKKl: always stop ipoh, KL, whatever...download their goods.

And there is a 6pm bus departure to Sg....forgot the name
Old 21-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maosterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hello bros ,

sri maju ?
KKKL ?
or others? pls help
Grassland always my favorite up to Hatyai.

Most of the time will be 1 ways up to Hatyai. Never stop any other place.
Old 22-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maosterz View Post

You are such a joker
There will definitely be stops along the way....
First will be at Yong Peng for dinner....
Subsequently will be a few more stops before having breakfast near the Thai border...
Old 22-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
You are such a joker
There will definitely be stops along the way....
First will be at Yong Peng for dinner....
Subsequently will be a few more stops before having breakfast near the Thai border...
I think what he meant was Grassland dun make detours to stop at other places.
Normally only 3 stops..... 1st stop at Yong Peng for dinner..... 2nd stop at some petrol station after KL for refueling and toilet break..... 3rd stop at Changlun for breakfast and wait for Bukit Kayu Hitam border to open.
Old 22-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maosterz View Post

The only bus which left Hatyai to SG at 6pm is Konsortium...
Old 22-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think what he meant was Grassland dun make detours to stop at other places.
Normally only 3 stops..... 1st stop at Yong Peng for dinner..... 2nd stop at some petrol station after KL for refueling and toilet break..... 3rd stop at Changlun for breakfast and wait for Bukit Kayu Hitam border to open.
Grassland doesn't even go to Hatyai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1