The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You think Boss bothered to read.

There are others I hated, so are others out there who hated you and......

.......take it with a pinch of salt......
you are absolutely correct...do appreciate you helped me to zap in the past...but I was wondering why you kept insisting to remove me...but now it all make sense because I was obstructing your biz partner...anyway I dun know you except your name and photos...I hope to keep it that way unless you did something foolish...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

As usual, threaten when threatened.....
Old 10-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As usual, threaten when threatened.....
I really can feel for you...

Old 10-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro, just dun bother with such person. Buy you a beer.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
there a mad dog selling roti prata here........
this dog got syphilis. thats how he got mad!
Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
NOW this prevaricating word is for you!! I asked you whats your motive using his picture as your avatar? And you skipped that questions …. and now you framed me by saying I'm the one who sent it to you…
You’re just too disgusting.
And after my invitation to ALL STEALTH AGENTS to further supply me with dirt on their competitor, I now know that you’re just about the worst.
Skipped question? Yeah right…. Whilst this is precisely what you do; no wonder you would come up with the expression “skipping” as this is your well-honed tactic.
Quote:
We not buddy, never …Theres no way we can make friend with someone like you!!
Never in my life know someone who so bastard.
Do I care what other crooks and society dregs you hang around with?!
And you’re dreaming if you think I would even consider “making friends” with the likes of you low-lives; in fact, right I now feel disgusted that I would even be replying you.

SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fun and games on SBF...... NOT.
Another day another revelation about the crooks and weirdos/misfits like etct88.

Actually the main reason why I don’t like Pattaya is that whilst there are of course decent people going there, there is just too many of the dregs of society - not only the locals but more disgustingly these rejects from polite society - that all gravitate to this cesspool. And so many here who’s so proud of being a “Hero” in that cauldron of disgust? Really?

Gotta remind myself to just forget about trying to reason or “debate” points with these crooks and loonies; they just don’t have any ethics/sense of decency so there’s no point.

Hurricane – I suggest you also follow and just delete these idiots anytime they even step an inch out of line; there’s no reasoning with them.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 10-05-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like Sam said you shouldn't get offended or irritated as a Moderator. Today you beside this two, you threaten others personal info. I'll report this to Sam..
LMFAO!

You really think that Boss would also fall for your nonsense?
And your continual trashing of SBF?!

Good on ya'!!
SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another bastard who stoop so low with intention want to play personal informations.

Like Sam said you shouldn't get offended or irritated as a Moderator. Today you beside this two, you threaten others personal info. I'll report this to Sam.
Sorry I dun admit i am bastard...I knew who my parents were and they had passed away peacefully...think you dun have right to call me bastard...

When did I said I am offended......already told you to go back to re-learn your English...

when did I threatened anything...is your hooligan friends that wrote all these...

his name and photos were posted in SBF and was in record...we have not met...so no idea who he was besides name and photos...I remembered all this clearly because there was a big commotion in one of the PRC thread...many pm me to ask the person to remove his photos...&&

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-05-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why theres a need to delete everything? Didn't sam state it clear, everyone of us here entitle our own opinions. Unless you and him want to hide things that already exposed by me. Afraid more and more people will find out about your low tactics?
really so stupid idiot...

mod can read all deleted posts...all deleted posts are there in record....

Old 10-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

88088 - you're just too disgusting and crooked.

Quote:
…... Simple just answer me with proof, what made you said that I'm a crook.
The proof is that you cannot and have never replied to the following.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
OK, since you insist on still acting blur – here are the specific questions based upon your own quite revealing previous statements in bold. Second time I ask you these questions as is, plus at least a couple more times previous, worded differently.

1. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee
Crook agents like you insist on not “outing” yourselves as agent and will refuse to advertise openly. That is all my concern with ad fees.
QUESTION – why are YOU so concerned about being caught doing promotion on here/being forced to pay Ad fees? Is it because then you cannot fool others into thinking that you are just a plain Samster instead of the crook stealth agent that you are?

2. maybe that crook got some good informations to share?
Crooks have the specific purpose of luring their prey into their traps for doing ANYTHING on SBF.
QUESTION – is this what you want? To be able to post anything up without restraint in order for you to lead your unsuspecting prey into your and your cohort’s trap?

3. My previous question: You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused?
Your reply: Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it
QUESTION – there is absolutely no reason why crooks should be allowed to run rampant on SBF trapping and robbing Samsters - and here you are advocating precisely this. I don’t think I even need to ask this question as it’s quite apparent - Are you one such crook and thus advocating this?

SEAJ
And forget about trying to still fool others. If you did reply, as you continue to insist that you have (total lies!), then just please quote such as I have above.

Quote:
Kissing Hurricane88's ass again. Sam did engaged a decent conversation with me, at least twice regarding about this.
Woooo Hoooo …. So happy, so proud! Talk about ass-licking!
LMFAO.
And yeah..... go right ahead and cry cry baby baby to Boss - let's see how he destroys you! Love the way he always handles plonkers like you!

Quote:
Why theres a need to delete everything? Didn't sam state it clear, everyone of us here entitle our own opinions.:
LOL – again with this “Celebrity Stalking SBF style” - attaching yourself to one and all to validate yourself.
Look-it bub, forgeddaboutit – everybody knows that you’re just a lo-life crook; everybody exceptin’ the forum loonies like etct88.

Why should your continual antagonistic posts be allowed to stand? What – like you keep on insisting, that - You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused?
Dream on…. Or rather, keep on digging yourself deeper and deeper in your pile of crap.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 10-05-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another bastard who stoop so low with intention want to play personal informations.
YOU?
You accusing somebody else about playing with personal information?
When I just yesterday figured out that it was you who originally supplied me with pictures?

GAWD.... I don't even know why I'm still engaging you!!

You made a tactical mistake dummy - trying to pick on me on a week-end!
Keep it up, you disgusting crook! I got plenty of time.

SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Currently I got 2 in my mind. But why MUST I PM you. I'll be glad to list their name here.

No1 is HCMC thread starter!! Whom you always love to kiss his ass!!

No2 is non other than you SEAJ!!
see this is your ultimate motive...yet I dun even know you...

I am not sure how I offended you...is very clear you are a clone of the hooligan group with nefarious agenda...

anyway I shall be watching you carefully..

haha...looks like you had been zapped quite a few points...must thank those who zapped you...I have not even zap you yet...

to hooligan group....dun always put Allanooi nick each time you zap me...^^

Old 10-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
see this is your ultimate motive...yet I dun even know you...

I am not sure how I offended you...is very clear you are a clone of the hooligan group with nefarious agenda...^
Yes, but the biggest problem is that you are just one guy against sooooooo many of these crooks, their accomplices/cohorts PLUS their clones; and of course aided by these clueless forum loonies and cyber-hooligans.

And whilst they have so many tactics and trickeries, their aim is simply to continue scamming Samsters. Something which they have been doing very successfully for years and they see that you (and I? LOL) are a threat to their dirty thieving.... and thus their persistence in trying to get rid of ANYBODY who exposes their douche-bag existence whilst pretending to just be a regular Samster here.

SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone looking for me today ??? ..... to return or exchange rep points ???..... thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1