The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I will share a real life story of my former vietnamese gf who is presently in the mist of filing for divorce from her husband. Let's call this vietnamese gal Vy.

Vy comes from a well-to-do political family in Ho Chi minh City. Being the eldest and only daughter in the family with a younger brother, Vy has been leading a good life since young. At the time when most vietnamese are suffering from the effects of poverty, she is already driven around by a driver cum armed body guard. Vy is a slim and sweet look gal and has all the while not lacking in suitors.

Vy met Tai when they were studying in Ho Chi minh city university. Tai is a handsome looking chap and comes from an above average family. Tai's family has several business in vietnam. Tai and Vy started to go as a couple from 2nd year of university onwards. Everybody praised the couple as tai is handsome and Vy is pretty and sweet, they look so compatible.

After University, both entered the working world. Tai got his favourite job as a sports reporter while Vy started an Overseas Studies Consultancy with her good friend. Tai started his frequent trips abroad for news reporting, sometimes he can be away for up to 6 weeks. Vy got lots of opportunities to know foreigner guys in her capacity as education consultant, but she was never really interested. In 2002, Vy started to feel very lonely as tai was never around when she needed him. Its their 4th year of relationship. Vy got to know a singaporean guy, SV. SV has just started his business and went to Vietnam to search for business opportunities. It was thru introduction from a common friend that SV got to know Vy. They were chatting on Yahoo messanger around 1 month before SV went over to Vietnam. Both felt good about each other and has also some idea of how each other look like.

When Vy met SV for the first time in HCM City, both were kinda attracted to each other. They got together for lunch that day. That same evening at around 9 plus at night, SV was in his hotel room when he got a call from Vy. They started chatting and this call was a long one, and it lasted till 3am in the morning. The next 1 year saw Vy and SV getting closer, SV knows that Vy is attached but Vy still wanted to give SV the opportunity to get close to her, both emotionally and physically. On the other hand, Vy's relationship with tai is getting somehow not as good as Tai is always flying here and there. But due to her family's reputation in the city, Vy could only meet SV once to twice a week at night. after sometime, SV got impatient and disappointed. He doesn't like to play hide and seek. At times when he needed VY so much, but she wasn't there for him.

It was also at that same time that Tai proposed to Vy. Tai's mother wanted them to get married as they have been together for so many years. But Vy was somehow undecided. She wanted to break away with tai and go with SV. But Vy's mother was very much against the idea of her having a foreigner bf. Everytime when Vy talked on the phone with SV, Vy's mother will frowned and even scold her. It was really a relationship that Vy's family doesn't want, but Vy really wanted to be with SV. In the meantime, SV got to know another pretty vietnamamese gal. She's a common lady and has come to the city to work many years ago. SV started to go with this other lady and after sometime, Vy got to know it. Vy was so jealous and somehow, the relationship between Vy and SV soured. 2004 January, SV decided to end the relationship with Vy and marry the other lady.

Early 2005, Vy married Tai. She thought that it is the best decision for her. SV was just a passing cloud in her life. When Vy got married, her father gave her a new house in the city. This house was equipped with the latest Audio room and equipments, best furniture etc. During late 2006, Vy's father started to have trouble with the bank. He had borrowed heavily from the bank to speculate in shares. He sold off 3 other houses in the city but wasn't able to pay off the debts. Vy was very worried. After sometime, Vy told her husband and wanted him to help. He paid a sum for his father in law but that wasn't enuff. he's really not too happy. At the same time, Vy was getting impatient with tai for helping his father too little. Their relationship soured. Tai started to look for another lady outside. Mid 2007, Vy found out that tai is having mistress outside and decided to file for divorce.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Bro Sv, ur ex hv kids b4 filing 4 divorce? vietnam hv many single mother.
Old 02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Thks for ur info, maybe will give phnom penh a miss.
Its ok. Anyway, I heard that it is very expensive to get a Viet passport ? True ?
Old 02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Its ok. Anyway, I heard that it is very expensive to get a Viet passport ? True ?
no, bu shi, ko
Old 02-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I will share a real life story of my former vietnamese gf who is presently in the mist of filing for divorce from her husband. Let's call this vietnamese gal Vy.

Vy comes from a well-to-do political family in Ho Chi minh City. Being the eldest and only daughter in the family with a younger brother, Vy has been leading a good life since young. At the time when most vietnamese are suffering from the effects of poverty, she is already driven around by a driver cum armed body guard. Vy is a slim and sweet look gal and has all the while not lacking in suitors.

Vy met Tai when they were studying in Ho Chi minh city university. Tai is a handsome looking chap and comes from an above average family. Tai's family has several business in vietnam. Tai and Vy started to go as a couple from 2nd year of university onwards. Everybody praised the couple as tai is handsome and Vy is pretty and sweet, they look so compatible.

After University, both entered the working world. Tai got his favourite job as a sports reporter while Vy started an Overseas Studies Consultancy with her good friend. Tai started his frequent trips abroad for news reporting, sometimes he can be away for up to 6 weeks. Vy got lots of opportunities to know foreigner guys in her capacity as education consultant, but she was never really interested. In 2002, Vy started to feel very lonely as tai was never around when she needed him. Its their 4th year of relationship. Vy got to know a singaporean guy, SV. SV has just started his business and went to Vietnam to search for business opportunities. It was thru introduction from a common friend that SV got to know Vy. They were chatting on Yahoo messanger around 1 month before SV went over to Vietnam. Both felt good about each other and has also some idea of how each other look like.

When Vy met SV for the first time in HCM City, both were kinda attracted to each other. They got together for lunch that day. That same evening at around 9 plus at night, SV was in his hotel room when he got a call from Vy. They started chatting and this call was a long one, and it lasted till 3am in the morning. The next 1 year saw Vy and SV getting closer, SV knows that Vy is attached but Vy still wanted to give SV the opportunity to get close to her, both emotionally and physically. On the other hand, Vy's relationship with tai is getting somehow not as good as Tai is always flying here and there. But due to her family's reputation in the city, Vy could only meet SV once to twice a week at night. after sometime, SV got impatient and disappointed. He doesn't like to play hide and seek. At times when he needed VY so much, but she wasn't there for him.

It was also at that same time that Tai proposed to Vy. Tai's mother wanted them to get married as they have been together for so many years. But Vy was somehow undecided. She wanted to break away with tai and go with SV. But Vy's mother was very much against the idea of her having a foreigner bf. Everytime when Vy talked on the phone with SV, Vy's mother will frowned and even scold her. It was really a relationship that Vy's family doesn't want, but Vy really wanted to be with SV. In the meantime, SV got to know another pretty vietnamamese gal. She's a common lady and has come to the city to work many years ago. SV started to go with this other lady and after sometime, Vy got to know it. Vy was so jealous and somehow, the relationship between Vy and SV soured. 2004 January, SV decided to end the relationship with Vy and marry the other lady.

Early 2005, Vy married Tai. She thought that it is the best decision for her. SV was just a passing cloud in her life. When Vy got married, her father gave her a new house in the city. This house was equipped with the latest Audio room and equipments, best furniture etc. During late 2006, Vy's father started to have trouble with the bank. He had borrowed heavily from the bank to speculate in shares. He sold off 3 other houses in the city but wasn't able to pay off the debts. Vy was very worried. After sometime, Vy told her husband and wanted him to help. He paid a sum for his father in law but that wasn't enuff. he's really not too happy. At the same time, Vy was getting impatient with tai for helping his father too little. Their relationship soured. Tai started to look for another lady outside. Mid 2007, Vy found out that tai is having mistress outside and decided to file for divorce.
Lucky SV bailed out early. If not, might ended up like Tai; bailing father-in-law out big time
Old 03-09-2007, 05:27 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
This is a YES and NO answer. it will depend on a few things:

(1) Is your gal from the HCM City or from the province? What i mean here is the household book.
(2) Is she in a hurry to get a passport?
(3) Have she had 3 passports already?

These few are important questions. If your gal is from the province and is in no hurry to get a passport, then she can just pay 200,000VND (around $20 SGD) and wait for a few months. A normal wait will be around 3 months, although the immigration office in the province always claimed that they can get it ready in 1 month.

If your gal is in a hurry to get a passport and has had passport done before, then she can get a passport if she is willing to pay a higher price. Prices range from US$80 to US$200, depending on how fast she wants it. My contact in HCM City immigration can get her passport as fast as 3 days

If your gal has already had 3 passports before and want the fourth passport, there's no way actually. But my contact in immigration can get it done for her, but price will be higher. Done it a few times for a few bros in the forum before. If any low ranking immigration officer says can do for you, forget it. Only high ranking immigration officer can do wonders
Old 03-09-2007, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sv, ur ex hv kids b4 filing 4 divorce? vietnam hv many single mother.
Bro, she has no kids from the marriage la. Still look sweet and pretty. She came back to look for me, but i scared because of her father's debt
Old 05-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Bro SV,

When is your new pub operating?
Old 05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

For information to Bros

Singapore girls - a challenge to love

EDUCATED and financially independent, the new Singaporean woman is running into a wall of male traditions that is leaving some holes in their relationship, including marriage.
The trend had been building up over a couple of decades. In few other countries have women made larger strides in education and careers than in Singapore.

During the past few decades they have caught up with, and even overtaken, men in fields they had once dominated.

In university, women still outnumber men 55-45 with many moving strongly into subjects like media, mathematics, law and engineering, among others.

Recently girls won seven of the top 11 awards for A-level Physics, which had long been a boys?domain.

Island-wide, women have moved into the highest ranks of the corporate world and commanded artillery units or police divisions, as well as trained jetfighter pilots. Ten women, aged 20-40, are planning to climb Mount Everest.

In short, the new female is able, confident and more than holding up half the heavens, but not getting equal success in their relationship with men.

This is running smack into a traditional male value of wanting to be seen wearing the pants, causing a growing 搃ncompatibility?

Better education has also led to the woman being perceived as too ambitious, self-centred and materialistic, not qualities that promote romance.

As a consequence, more men are choosing their brides from abroad, especially from China, Vietnam and most of all Malaysia, where historical links remain strong.

I attended five weddings in the last eight months that reflected the trend.

Four of the brides were from Malaysia and China and only one was local. I was told this was becoming a trend that government matchmakers have failed to correct.

One groom with a Johor bride said he had found Singaporean girls too materialistic and demanding. 揙ne specifically set a condition: no living with my parents. She wasn抰 happy dating on public buses.?

The women抯 relentless pursuit of a career had come at the expense of learning to do simple household chores like cooking, ironing or looking after babies.

揑f you want to marry a Singapore girl you must be prepared to eat at hawker centres for life,?one male cynic said.

A marriage agency owner told a radio interviewer how some of the girls had, on the first date, plied the men with questions like: What is your degree and earnings? Do you own a condo? 揂nd they抮e surprised when they didn抰 get a second date,?she said.

Others find them picky, untrusting and calculative towards love and marriage.

Results of recently released research have found that one in five Singaporean wives is hiding her assets from her husband for fear that he will squander them or in case the marriage fails.

This 20% here compares with France (7.2%), USA (7.6%), Brazil (9%), Romania (12%) and Britain (16.8%).

But there are more hoarders in Japan (38%), Saudi Arabia (32%) and China (21%).

It doesn抰 inspire trust. Another sign is the increasing number of cases when a private detective is hired to check on the spouse.

Pre-marital contracts are also becoming more common among people who want to keep their assets out of their spouse抯 reach in any divorce. Almost six out of 10 women say in a survey that they are not submissive, while two-thirds believe they could live without men.

The changing female attitude is, of course, only half the cause.

The other is the man sticking to a traditional view that it is his right as head to leave the babies and household work to his working wife. One in two women here have a job.

The social impact is a growing number of single women, especially university graduates.

A growing minority is marrying Westerners.

This has prompted a newspaper reader to urge her well-educated peers to revisit some the traditional feminine traits.

Her letter followed reports that more Singaporeans, including young professional males, were turning abroad for brides.

She said she had worked in Vietnam and found the girls there feminine, their speech melodious.

揟hey work hard without complaining, carrying loads of cloth and vegetables in the market stalls and food places. Simple, gentle and hardworking, it's hard not to fall in love with them,?she added.

As for the Malaysian ladies, she finds them 搉either loud nor argumentative, (but) pander to the boys' needs. Not as doormats, but as cheerful assistants, who see it as their obligation to help their men without expecting anything in return.

揘ot that they are stupid - oh, no, the Malaysian girls I know are smart and hardworking, with careers of their own.

揃ut when it comes to matters of the heart, they play the docile, giggly girlfriend with as much aplomb as their Vietnamese counterparts. Again, it's easy to see where their attraction lies.?

In contrast, the Singapore girl is twice as likely as her Malaysian or Vietnamese counterpart to stride away in a huff or throw water in the male's face or hold a public screaming or crying fit.

揟he Singapore girl debates and argues impassionedly. She wants to win at all costs and treats her love conquests like those fought in the office arena. She may be pretty, yes, smart, yes, but, oh, so demanding.?

The Singapore girl, in short, is a challenge to love, she added.

Although she may, at the end of the day, be a supportive and faithful spouse, the barbs hiding her soft interior are daunting to the suitor.

揝he is materialistic, and loves being so. Shopping is a major hobby, and looking good is absolutely essential. The man is but another accessory, a helper, chauffeur, bag carrier.?

There are, however, some 200,000 men who have a poor education and a low salary. Their prospect of marrying a Singapore girl is slim.

One emotional man said online: 揑抦 fed up with life. Can抰 even find a date let alone a wife.?For him and the rest, salvation lies in Vietnam or China.

o Seah Chiang Nee is a veteran journalist and editor of the information website littlespeck.com

Home
Old 05-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For information to Bros

She said she had worked in Vietnam and found the girls there feminine, their speech melodious.
揟hey work hard without complaining, carrying loads of cloth and vegetables in the market stalls and food places. Simple, gentle and hardworking, it's hard not to fall in love with them,?she added.
For just this 2 sentences, I give you my humble 6 dongs

Agree wholeheartedly.............

Cheerios............SS08
Old 05-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro SV,

When is your new pub operating?
Bro, Police don't want to give me license as the pub is located @ Geylang lor 44. Was told in the face that they will not license any new pubs around that area
Old 05-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro SingViet,

Then, hor, sell kopi lor with Viet gers as Kopi-Promoter lor
Old 05-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vic9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank's to all bros and who started this thread. I have benefit alot, have a few question hope that bro could can help, pls advice.

I got the intention of marrying a viet wife to end my single life n start a new chapter.

So call wife to be is introduce by my friend, i have see her pic n we have exchange few sms and we going to meet soon in sg to see how things workout. My friend can't advise much, as he met his wife thru agency.

She will be here about 2 weeks and how should i go about if the feeling is good. Any life practical advice bros could give from ROM in sg a wedding dinner at vietnam for her(is it expensive to throw a dinner) Ang boa for her family, .....to applying PR .

Also language n culture will be a barrier n how bro cope with it.

Thank's in advance to all bros.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Bro SingViet,

Then, hor, sell kopi lor
If he open sell kopi...like that one month close liao....imagine one person sit there with 1 kopi all night long...how to earn??

Or he charge $20++ one jug of kopi...who want buy?? and who can drink many jig of kopi in one night
Old 05-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic9999 View Post
So call wife to be is introduce by my friend, i have see her pic n we have exchange few sms and we going to meet soon in sg to see how things workout.
since u already plan to meet her...high chance is that thing will work out...next thing to do is to book rom date if u are with it....follow by wedding dinner over in vn....vietnamese by traditional I guess they see this as very important...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1