The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-12-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Yesterday in train saw a pretty lady in grey tight fitting dress (board at Simei).
Sat opposite me, cross her legs (missed it).
She alight at tanah merah, before alighting, greeted with black triangle. 😬
Totally lose focus the entire day.
Old 17-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

haha.... I know what you mean bro..... kinda surreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Yesterday in train saw a pretty lady in grey tight fitting dress (board at Simei).
Sat opposite me, cross her legs (missed it).
She alight at tanah merah, before alighting, greeted with black triangle. 😬
Totally lose focus the entire day.
Old 18-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Gf recently bought a nice small skirt those cupcake types that flare out. Wore it out drinking with her friends. The skirt barely covered her ass, just a tilt forward and her panties and ass is fully visible. Any guys saw her upskirt?
How do we recognize your GF?
Old 18-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
zila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Went to IKEA for Christmas shopping, saw an angmoh in blue cotton dress. Pleasantly surprised to find that she went commando and can see her pussy.
Was doing a morning walk at bedok reservoir and saw a group of Ang Mo wearing sports bra without padding. Their nipples are a heavenly sight
Old 18-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
soonbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Gf recently bought a nice small skirt those cupcake types that flare out. Wore it out drinking with her friends. The skirt barely covered her ass, just a tilt forward and her panties and ass is fully visible. Any guys saw her upskirt?
Please let us know in advance the location hehe
Old 19-12-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Actually a lot of girls in sg got an exhibitionist streak in them one. Just see the number of girls showing butt cheeks in short denim shorts, and the girls wearing lacy thongs under the miniskirts know alr. They get the highs from us peeking.
Old 19-12-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Actually a lot of girls in sg got an exhibitionist streak in them one. Just see the number of girls showing butt cheeks in short denim shorts, and the girls wearing lacy thongs under the miniskirts know alr. They get the highs from us peeking.
Don't quite agree regarding zaogeng, most of the time they keep their legs close n tightly tgt when sitting down or getting up n cover them up with their handbags..when they zaogeng it is mostly accidental not intentional...

But agree with u regarding those wearing short hot pants showing their butt cheeks that they hv some intention n r proud to their flaunt their assets.. as for lacy thongs it may be they hv some naughty feelings when wearing them to show their bfs to arouse them when they meet up

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Actually I believe girls like men to look at them if not why some wear so sexy n let half ball, some wear white t shirt with blach bra. Why???????
Old 19-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Actually I believe girls like men to look at them if not why some wear so sexy n let half ball, some wear white t shirt with blach bra. Why???????
Yes, looks like it ..

Old 19-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't quite agree regarding zaogeng, most of the time they keep their legs close n tightly tgt when sitting down or getting up n cover them up with their handbags..when they zaogeng it is mostly accidental not intentional...

But agree with u regarding those wearing short hot pants showing their butt cheeks that they hv some intention n r proud to their flaunt their assets.. as for lacy thongs it may be they hv some naughty feelings when wearing them to show their bfs to arouse them when they meet up
Yeap those accidental zaogeng one. We see alr more high Hahaha. Like struck gold.
Old 19-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Techo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Hard to say la, some are intentional, some are accidental
Old 19-12-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techo3 View Post
Hard to say la, some are intentional, some are accidental
No lah, not difficult to know...those that flash for a moment only n hv no eye contact with u r the accidental ones lor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-12-2020 at 03:34 PM.
Old 20-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadowXxX View Post
Wow bro. Power lah. How did you manage to see her pussy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Yes Of Course Some Even Have 2 Or 3 HP’s
Wow How Do You See
somehow lah.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 21-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

last week was a rainy week
as i was driving along bukit timah road ,, i was on left lane
spotted a MILF in black jogging i opp direction she was wearing black singlet with her boobs jumping up and down when i zoom in closer her nipples was so obvious and hard ,, look like a pair 50cents on her singlet ,, so steamy for a rainy day
Old 21-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At a mall (One Utama, Malaysia), Hooga (Some Muji kind of store), was walking around looking at some stuff and my eyes saw a lady in brown oversize long shirt and sneakers bend down to take her plastic bag or something (imagine a lady doing dumbbell deadlift) when I noticed something wasnt right as i clearly saw her black lace underwear, i looked around the other way as i could sensed that she felt someone staring, maybe on purpose but wow.. what a view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1