The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-02-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post

Saw this young girl last nite on the LRT.Damn sexy,showing off her tight abs and belly button with baby pink tights that can see cameltoe,look at the way she stand!!So seductive
Omg !!...can't believe it ...these young girls nowadays r getting nottier n nottier ...not shy wearing so scantily in public, intending to show off their vital n sexy parts to guys ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-02-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh .... Young Man Rickey You Also Smoker ?
No, no...uncle bigbirdbird...i m a good boy ...i don't smoke at all, i will choke if i try to smoke

Old 12-02-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Chronograph is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChronograph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!...can't believe it ...these young girls nowadays r getting nottier n nottier ...not shy wearing so scantily in public, intending to show off their vital n sexy parts to guys ??
Maybe they think nw they have asset of course need to show off.Her baby pink tights are what attracted me the most!!
Old 12-02-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe they think nw they have asset of course need to show off.Her baby pink tights are what attracted me the most!!
Yes bro, think u r right... she must be 1 of those notti girls who feel very confident, proud n think highly of their bodies to want to flaunt their assets in public..yes, the pink shorts are so short n tight enough to show quite a lot of herself down there from external view of course

Old 12-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
FlownSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Won't be surprised if she wears nothing under the shorts
Old 12-02-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

I rmb I once ran into a couple fucking at Scape. They were fucking in the handicapped toilet beside the recording studio and were fucking on the toilet bowl. Could rmb the guys whole ass moving to fuck the girl.

I chuak tio and left, then the guy opened the door slightly to check if there was anyone ard. They then quickly dash for the staircase at the back naked.

Really big balls. Fuck in the toilet while leaving the door unlocked. Thinking back,i shld have asked to join or asked to film for them. Think they won't mind. Since they sure were seeking the thrill of running into someone
Old 13-02-2021, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlownSnow View Post
Won't be surprised if she wears nothing under the shorts
Maybe judging from the way she dresses herself up... gotta ask her to be sure... haha

Old 13-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
I chuak tio and left, then the guy opened the door slightly to check if there was anyone ard. They then quickly dash for the staircase at the back naked.

Really big balls. Fuck in the toilet while leaving the door unlocked. Thinking back,i shld have asked to join or asked to film for them. Think they won't mind. Since they sure were seeking the thrill of running into someone
Oh Wow So Daring ..... If I Were You I'll Quietly Signal To Those People Around To Come Take A Look

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, no...uncle bigbirdbird...i m a good boy :...i don't smoke at all, i will choke if i try to smoke
Ya Young Man Rickey It's Better Not To Smoke It's Good For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlownSnow View Post
Won't be surprised if she wears nothing under the shorts :
Quote:
Maybe judging from the way she dresses herself up.. gotta ask her to be sure... haha
Think She Got Wear Undies .... So Goot To Be Young

Old 13-02-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Old 13-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 11
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update: CNY day a lot of chinese ladies wear until damn sexy, but what makes me think the most is the girl ordering grab food that day.

So actually these few days I thought I won't get any order from her cause CNY but still hoping and trying my luck, I accepted a lot of order around that area trying to get her order. And my luck finally here, IT'S HER!! The same thing, rush my order and prepare to deliver to her. This time I make sure I am brave enough to talk to her and so when I reached her place, I realized that she wearing a white tank top this time but can see thru her brown nipple and nothing more than that. She wasn't drunk or anything so I keep telling myself this is the time I need to open my mouth to talk to her and so I did. I told her I got her order a few times already and try to flirt with her a bit.

me: Hey it's you again uh!
her: Ohh do I know you? you always deliver my food uh?
me: Ya lor lucky for me to get your order leh
her: why leh
me: (Jialat, I cant be telling her I like to see her boobs and nipple right, so I skip her question and try to create a convo by asking) No, so what's the plan tomorrow, are you going to order food again? I think days I never deliver other grab get to see you hor HAHAHA
her: HAHA I don't always order food this late-night leh
(Then suddenly she said this that make me feel like I won a jackpot)
Why not you give me your number, when I'm going to grab I will text you see if you are nearby?
me: (OMG MY JACKPOT TODAY!) Sure!~ (give her my number)

so after giving her my number, I left and I got a msg from her.
Her: Thanks for always delivering my order!~ This is my number
(I did not reply immediately but later she text me again)
I know you always noticed what I am wearing and your eyes always on my body uh hehe guess that day when my strap drop you saw it too?
me: (I'm like shit this time jialat liao but don't care liao la just go for it) HEHE oh shit sorry! I thought you didn't noticed it but ya uh you wear until like that any guy also will see ma hehe
her: True got one time this malay guy after deliver the food when I was drunk he went to the staircase beside my unit and masturbate, I didn't know until he texted me saying I forget something I didn't ask what and he said he climbing up the stair and ask if I can come out the stair and pass me cause he rushing, I didn't think much and went to the stair. And guess what I damn shiok I saw his dick was out the pants and jerking but I was tipsy and... hehe nothing le!
(At that time I was masturbating at home seeing this msg but I wanna know more so I ask what happen after that)
me: and?? tell me leh did he run away or what sia!
her: erm... okay since we met a few times already you keep it to yourself okay? I flash my tits to him uh cause when I turn back and walk away he ask me if he can see a quick flash so I was tipsy to accept it...
me: wow seem like you very daring uh! I also want leh hahah kidding!
her: erm aiya when I wear lingerie you can see my nip le what haha anyway I just done with my food, maybe if I ordering supper again tmr you see what I'm wearing or
me: OKIE I will be waiting for your text!!

after that we ended the conversation and thinking if tonight will I get the same treat or maybe other bro might get it.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
payjustnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have the new year luck bro ChrisCsz. Maybe you can see more!
Old 13-02-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11410 / Power: 18
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Saw this young girl last nite on the LRT.Damn sexy,showing off her tight abs and belly button with baby pink tights that can see cameltoe,look at the way she stand!!So seductive
Thank you for sharing ......

2nd Upz list:Apollo, CoCk shoCk, arse-nal, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, Smoky7, Prince7, loneyheart, Supervert, bigbirdbird, lonebonker, SureScore, lipe, Swagelock, PeaceKris, hungten, Hurricane88, powerkid, topcook1, grey82, owen10, owl888, ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk, Jay Chou, crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer, randily, sbftiankon, SG10, Gladboy, solopop, hanster, biostar, candle2000, Vampiredevil, Steventan

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Old 13-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Europarapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice, enjoying her coffee
Old 13-02-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Today up the escalator, from the rear saw a lady in a short skirt, as she is already standing quite high up on the steps, her underneath reveal her wearing a black g-string. It was not once, but twice when up the escalator, but her face was so so. Still it was fun.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1