The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
iamsingle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamsingle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My sex diary.

This is a recollection of what happened more than 10 years ago, certain texts and dialogs might not be exact, but the gist is there. I wrote down some of the events in my diary. Finally a place to share my dark secrets.

I was a young, innocent, pretty (i think so &#128518 and innocent 17 year-old girl, in my JC year 1. Someone that will wear extra shorts under my uniform skirt to protect myself. I am pretty sporty and my favourite subject was Maths. Teachers were nice and friendly to me. They would give us their mobile numbers to ask questions about school. Some younger teachers will even chit chat about random stuff with us in group chats.

I was excited to participate in house activities as I didn't have any in my secondary school. I like team spirit and naturally very involved in my house activities. There's how I got to know my first bf, through house activities.

He was athletic, short for a guy but good looking. He was very vocal when he was playing sports and I had noticed him since. He would cheer this teammates to train hard for our interhouse sports day.

We got each other's numbers through this event and started texting daily. He was sweet and nice. I got very interested in him.

Our school spilt us into two groups for our holiday camps, different days, different camp site. Sadly, his class and mine were not assigned to the same group.

He texted me saying that he wanted to send me off to the camp. I needed to gather in school to take bus at 7am.

*Ding*

He: Let me send you off for the camp.

Me: You won’t make it, it’s so early!

He: what if i can?

Me: You sure cannot, you are always almost late for school even when we start at 7:30am.

He: you will give me a kiss if i send you off that day.

Me: 做得到再说 (do it then say)

I reached school at 6:40am. No text from him. He would usually text me good morning. Dropped my bag at the assembly area and went to fill my water bottle.

Someone tapped my left shoulder, I turned to find nobody. (Yes, everyone did that trick back then.) And you guessed it, I saw him there when I turned to my right. I was happily surprised.

Me: what time did you reach?

He: 6:30 k!

I was trying to hide my grind in front of him. We walked and chatted. We sat at the steps outside our school hall. It was too early for those not heading for the camp to be in school. Those who were heading for the camp are at the assembly area, far from the hall.

He was sitting on my right and turned his left cheek towards me and waited for my kiss.

Me: what are you doing?

He: I am waiting…

I hesitated and gathered all my courage and moved to kiss his cheek. It was my first kiss ok! At the last second, he turned to face me, my lips landed on his. I hit his left shoulder with my right hand. I turned away with my blushed face. That’s how we started. He was my first bf and my first love.

We met each other every day since. We kissed frequently and my physical touch comfort zone grew
Old 31-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sex diary.

Supporting your dark secrets
Old 31-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

iamsingle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamsingle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
We went to his house after school one day in our uniforms. Nobody was home. We were in the living room, sitting on the sofa. We started kissing and the usual petting. Uniforms unbuttoned, bra unhooked, panties off. I heard some rustling sound, so I peeked. He took out a condom from his pocket which he took it from his room before we started making out. We were still frenching while he tore the plastic off. I was nervous and shut my eyes tight. I felt his d rubbing on my clit, it was so arousing. My hands were on his neck and shoulder and did not know what to do.

We paused our kissing.

Me: BB..

He: Trust me. Do you love me?

I gave a gentle nod. He was gentle and coming in slow. I was wet but it was still painful.

Me: Pain pain pain...

He slowed down even more. He was fully in, and started to move out and in again. All I was thinking of how much I loved him and I wanted to give him all I had. We both moaned like never before. He cummed in the condom. It was truly the purest form of love making.

He had a high drive and we would do it 4-5 days a week, sometimes 2-3 rounds each.
Old 03-09-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

He was the one that trained my willingness to explore fun outside of our homes. We tried a few dark and quiet corners in school. That's how I discovered how much i like the thrill of getting caught. We were very happy and stable during our first year.

Received a text one day from my friend B on a weekend.

*Ding*

B: are you with your bf?

M(e): nope, he is out with friends.

B: friends or friend?

M: his group of usual guy friends for movie. why leh?

B: I think I saw him at Jurong Point.

B: (photo) is this your bf?

It was a photo of my bf with another girl. I didn't know who she was. She was a plus size girl with big boobs. His arm was around her waist, seated side by side in a fast food restaurant. My heart sank. It was the first time I knew what people meant by their felt their hearts literally sank. I was blanked and didn't know what to do. Trying to convince myself that was not what it seemed. I texted him.

*Ding*

M: where are you?

2 hours later.

H(e): just finished my movie BB.

M: with who?

H: with D, E, F, G lo. I told you ma.

M: (photo)

He called me minutes later. I waited and was deciding to pick it up or not.

H: BB, I am sorry. Let me explain....

Silence was my response. I was tearing without a sound.

H: I love you. I am sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Sorry sorry sorry...

M: ........

I hung up without saying a word. I cried into my pillow and did not want my family to hear me.

An hour later:

*Ding*

H: BB, can you come down? I am downstairs. I am sorry...

I looked out of the window and saw him standing at the car park looking up towards my direction. I ignored.

H: BB please... I am really sorry.

H: Please give me a chance?

He stood there for at least 3 hours.

Next day in school with my puffy eyes, he came running to me in the early morning.

H: BB. I am sorry.

Silent treatment as I continue walking towards my classroom as he followed while apologising non stop. I did not want others to know, I walked towards a quiet corner and talked to him.

M: Stop following me. Go find your gf.

H: You are my gf.

M: Then who is she?

H: Nobody.

M: The girl in the photo! Why do you have to do this to me?

H: I am sorry.

M: tell me the truth, I may consider forgiving you.

He stayed silent.

M: because she has big boobs right?

He hesitated. I was right, I had nothing while she had fat boobs. I truly think that I was way prettier than her. I was 160cm, 40kg, AA cups back then. Luckily my puberty has not ended. I stomped off to my class and tears started rolling down. That's how we broke up. I had never spoken to him ever since despite him trying for the next few weeks.

My Maths teacher, Mr T, saw my puffy eyes and came to the back of the class where I was seated.

T: Are you ok?

I nodded.

He continued in a soft and gentle voice.

T: You can ask one of your friends to accompany you and skip this class if you need to.

I sat at the back of the class quietly and wasn't paying attention at all. All I could think of was that photo, what did I do to deserve this, can I ever trust men again, why is he such a jerk....

*Ding* A text came in in the evening.

T: Hey, just checking in. Feeling better?

M: Yes. Thank you Mr T. I am better now.

T: I know you were not well today and wasn't paying attention in class. I can make up the class for you tomorrow after all your classes.

M: I am sorry about today. Thank you Mr T!

We had a make up session (not make out session) at one of the study areas. Mr T had been very nice to me (and other students). I was the best student who always do his home work and scored A for his subject most of the time. T was patient and a teacher I looked up to.

It had been a few months since I broke up with my first love and I had stopped thinking about him. I am back to being a happy, cheerful good girl. I was not actively looking for a bf. And no, Mr T is not my next bf.

I was having my volley ball training in school hall one day. I was wearing my vb jersey, sports bra and black short tights. Mr T walked pass but I did not notice as I was back facing him.
Old 03-09-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

My teammate Cherry saw and told me.

C: Mr T was totally checking out your ass just now!

M(e): haha. No la. Mr T is not like that.

C: He still looked back to check your ass after he walked pass!

I just laughed it off and was not bothered as I know Mr T was a nice teacher. Training ended around 6.30pm, most girls headed home right away. I liked to shower in school before going home, don't like to be sticky and sweaty.

School was pretty quiet by this timing. I took off all my clothes and placed them on the wooden bench before I stepped into the shower. Water pressure is strong which I like, made washing hair so much easier and faster. I stepped out of the shower fully naked knowing that no one was around. Usually I am a shy girl and won't do that despite being in the ladies.

I left the toilet and saw Mr T coming out of the gents.

M: Hi Mr T! (Waved at him while still drying my hair with my other hand)

T: Hey! You are still here.

M: Ya, just ended my training.

T: Oh. I just finished my run too. Are you heading home?

M: I will grab dinner first before going back.

T: I am thinking of ABCD Nasi Lemak, want to join me?

M: Can I? I miss the Nasi Lemak there!

We got into his car.

T: Come, let me help you with your bag.

M: It's o.... (Mr T took my bag and placed it to on the rear seats.) ..kay... Thank you.

After we have parked, we got off the car.

M: Wait! Don't lock first, I need to grab my wallet.

T: It's okay, I got it.

I opened the rear passenger door, bent over to search for my wallet. Mr T's bag was there too. He dug in and got his wallet in 2 seconds. I was still searching for mine as it was a big training bag with no compartments. As I looked up after finding my wallet, I caught a glimpse of Mr T looking at my down blouse. I was not bothered and thinking that he was just looking at my direction but not peeping and I have nothing much to see. Although I had a change of wardrobe for inner wear during a "fast growing phase" during my JC 2. I was wearing a volley ball team dry fit t shirt, normal light coloured bra and fbt shorts. I don't wear contrasting colours bra or panties.

We had a great dinner and he insisted on buying. He was funny outside of class and I enjoyed the time spent with him. A caring gentleman that pays attention to details.

M: Can you drop me at the nearest bus stop? I will take a bus home, very near only.

T: Exactly, very near, let me give you a ride.

M: Don't want to trouble you.

T: It's ok! Let's go.

While in the car, I sort of seen him looking at my legs a few times. He would pretend to be checking his mirrors whenever I turned to look at him. It felt good to be checked out.

We had such dinners after my trainings frequently since. We were close but we knew we aren't advancing anything.

It was nearing GCE 'A' Levels. Teachers were rostered to do duties at night when the school was opened for night self-studying till 10pm. Teachers can answer questions that students might have.

That night Mr T was on duty and I had been staying back in school for night study almost everyday. It was a lot more productive for me to study in school alone without the distractions at home.

I headed to where Mr T was seated, a study bench in one corner, with a few questions lined up.

M: Hi Mr T!

I sat down on the opposite side of the study stable.

M: I am stuck at these few questions. Can you help me?

Mr T looked at the questions and patiently explained where I went wrong and how should I approach them. I stood up to lean over to read the paper easier (not good at reading side ways). I realised he was distracted and the things he said was jumpy. This time, at the corner of my eyes, I saw him peeping at me! He thought that I didn't notice and continue looking back of forth between my down blouse and my practice paper. I guessed I felt comfortable and attracted to him, I intentionally bent a little further.

Me: Thanks Mr T! I got it!

T: okay! jiayou!
Old 03-09-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8277 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for nice story. Pls continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 03-09-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thank you for nice story. Pls continue.
Yes, the story is slowly and steady. Keep it up, can't wait for more actions.
Old 03-09-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I believe soon Mr T will be having some fun with TS. But after her papers?
Old 03-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

I was feeling naughty that day. I unbuttoned my 2nd button and headed over to Mr T again with another question. I leaned forward like before, this time with elbows close together (probably shoulder width) and on the study table, trying to squeeze my B cups to look bigger. One hand supporting my cheek, the other holding my pen.

Yes, I have grown.

Me: Mr T! Sorry, got 1 more question.

Mr T took the bait and I caught him peeping again. It was a fun and naughty thing to do.

I went back to my self study area and buttoned my shirt properly. What happened next is what I have been building this story to. Sorry for the long wait.

I went to the ladies for a toilet break. When I came out of my cubicle, Mr T was standing there looking nervous. He walked towards me, held my arms by the shoulders and gently pushed me to the wall. I was speechless.

T: You are so pretty.

Before I could say a word, he leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

M: mmm.. (a shocking mmm sound)

He wasn't rough but it was passionate. His tongue came in and reciprocated. Mr T let go of my arms and unbuttoned my uniform, 2nd button, 3rd, followed by the 4th. He untucked my shirt to reveal the last two buttons. He cupped onto my pure white, non lacy bra with both hands and I let out a soft moan. He caressed my breasts for a while before one of his hands reached out to my back to free what was tied up since morning. (if you are a girl, you know how that feels)

I wasn't doing anything, only enjoying the process. He worked his way down to suck my boobs. He sucked my nips pretty hard and that's how I found out I like it hard. While working on my boobs, he reached under my skirt to pull down my shorts, followed by my panties. He stood up to kiss me again. I heard him unzipping himself and he put on a condom.

Has he been planning it? Why does he have a condom with him? Does he do this to other girls? Does he have a gf?

All the thoughts go away the moment his d was deep into me on the first trust. By the time I realised he was in, one of my legs was raised and supported by his arm. We were both moaning into each other's ear as he pumped me non stop.

M: Ahhh ahhh ahhhh...

Giving out moan at the same rhythm as his movements. He covered my mouth with his free hand to signal me to control my volume.

M: Stop stop stop... (As I patted his shoulder.)

He withdrew his d. I tensed up and shivered as I had my climax in his arms.

T: Are you ok?

I noded.

T: should I stop?

I shook my head. He turned my body around to face the wall and came in from behind. I crossed my hands and rested against the wall, with uniform unbuttoned, bra still hanging on my body. He continued his pumping for the next few minutes before he went full speed to finish off. He hugged me from behind when the act was done. We were both panting heavily.

He drew out his d. I turned around to get dressed. He went into the cubicle for tissue to clean himself and wrap everything into a ball.

T: can we talk about this later? I am very sorry.

M: you don't have to feel sorry. I am ok. (gave him a smile as I said this)

I left the toilet and back to my study table. It was almost 10pm so I packed up and ready to leave. T hurried his steps to catch up with me.

T: can we talk in the car while I send you home?

In the car.

T: I am really sorry, please don't tell any one.

M: I am ok, I liked it. I won't tell any one. I know it's wrong for a teacher to be doing this with a student, but don't worry, our secret is safe with me.

That was the only time we did it.
Old 03-09-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Very interesting story. Please share more TS 👍🏼
Old 03-09-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Very interesting story. Please share more TS 👍🏼
Thank you funfox.
Old 03-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going...
Old 03-09-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

I graduated from JC. We follow each other on IG. Mr T is married woth kids now. Only catch up with each other over text once in a while. We did not meet since my JC days.

I went on to uni and did not have any partner for quite a while.

It was my year 2 uni holiday, time to find an internship. I was 21, still single and have been a good girl.

I found this 4-months accounting job in a rather big MNC (not accounting firm). People there were nice to me and willing to guide me along. I got to know an operations manager, he was 38, as there were times I needed to clarify certain approvals he made or claims that were put up by his team. He was patience, smart, good looking and fit. He runs and gym regularly and has a good physique that I like. Despite all the good qualities, I was not thinking about anything more than being colleagues or friends with him as he was much older than me.

He treated me well and will occasionally get me Starbucks after lunch claiming that he wanted to thank me for processing all the claims even at last minute request. I thought it was really part of the job back then and doing OT was normal for an accounting job. We started texting outside of work and talked a lot about running as I am into running too. The chats were clean. We sometimes run together after work. He told me, he did ask others but no one was interested in running. We got closer over time and will hang out for short duration outside work for dinners, movies, runs. He got me 2 sets of Adidas sports bra and long tights on my birthday. I thought it was too expensive back then for a present given to a colleague. He claimed he wanted to get me nice apparels to motivate me to train more.
Old 03-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

One of the nights, we arranged to run in CBD after work at 7pm. As I usually need to do OT a bit after 6pm. Usually, I will wear dry fit tee and running shorts. But I wore the sports bra and tights he got me that day. He said I was hot and didn’t know I have a such good figure. I just smile back cheekily 😬. I dress pretty conservatively and doesn’t wear push up bras. I have full B cups.

We did a 10k run and came back to office around 8+pm. Office was empty. I noticed he checked my boobs and abs a couple of times when we were cooling down. I felt good and sexy so I didn’t stop him or talk about it and secretly enjoy showing off. I was pretty turned on by his sweaty look and his semi see through white running singlet. His chest muscles and abs were obvious.

Nothing happened and we went to shower in the office facilities. Dabao dinner from nearby back to office. We ate in the large meeting room, he played some relaxing jazz on the AV systems, lights were not full on. It was relaxing.

Over dinner I caught him checking my boobs again and looked back at his food whenever I looked at him. Probably because I was wearing a white top and red bra that night. It was an oversight on the spare t shirt colour I brought for that night. Usually I would pair white tshirt with light coloured bras.

He sat closer to me bit by bit on his roller chair as we chatted. I could smell how good he was. I guess everything was right that night, the mood, music, chats, laughter, lighting, ovary cycle. The last sex I had was about two years prior. I decided to inch slowly close to his face. Being a gentleman, he froze and waited for my lips to touch his while he looked at my eyes and lips back and forth. We closed our eyes and started kissing gently. It might have lasted for a minute but I see that he did not make another move, hands still by himself. I initiated the french kiss, took his hands on my waist. He got the green light and the french became so passionate. His hands roam my back, my neck while gently use his elbow to touch my boobs at the same time. My breathings got heavier. He reached under my shirt and started his exploration. I still remember the feeling when he unclipped my bra. We were still sitting down, I moved my hands from his knee to his thigh, and already found a hard d. I rubbed him gently over his shorts.

He guided me to stand up while we continue our french. He sat me down on the meeting table, moving his kisses to my cheek, ears and neck (my two weakest points) while playing with my boobs under my shirt. I moaned softly. Worked his way down to lick my boobs. I was so turned on and I was already so wet, I could feel it.

By this time, he was taking full lead. He laid me down while my knees were hanging off the table. He kissed my stomach, down to thighs, in between the thighs. He was really good at building up the intensity. He gently and slowly pulled down my shorts. He gave me my first orgasm just by licking alone. He stopped and gave me time to let my orgasm ease off while he watches.

I sat myself up and got down from the table. I want to satisfy him the same way. I signaled him to sit down on the chair. French him again while I helped to remove his shorts and underwear. It was still rock hard. He was clean shaven which I like. I stopped kissing him, got on my knees and looked up at him. The moment I started licking him, he leaned backwards onto the backrest and gave out his first moan.

He was pretty blessed down there. Licked shaft on the side and balls while I stroke him. He put his hand gently behind my head when I put it in my mouth. I couldn’t really deep throat so I can’t put the whole thing in.

I noticed he tensed up and told me to stop, he carried me up from my kneeling position back onto the table with my butt on the edge on the table. He licked me again for a while, I leaned back with my elbows supporting my weight. I wanted to enjoy the show while he licked. He stood up, frenched me. Teasing and playing around my pussy with his tool.
Old 03-09-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Story building up nicely sister TS.
Some points of encouragement to continue pls…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1