The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsin View Post
Chapter 14
The Feast (Part 2)- Unfinished Business

This moment somehow felt better than orgasm. Although I did not get the release I wanted, this felt better than a release.

I read from a book somewhere, that <<sometimes making the other half orgasm gives more satisfaction than personal relieve>>
Today I know how that felt like.

I cuddle her from behind and we fell asleep like passionate lovers......

Upz you +14 rep points for your fantastic love making skill which I cannot master, cheers!
Old 25-01-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Mouse2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support!
Old 25-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Nice recovery ts!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 25-01-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such an awesome and memorable night.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Braxxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, camping here too
Old 26-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Alicia, faster cum back. Don't let us wait too long....
Old 26-01-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Chapter 15
The Feast (Final Part)- Morning Wood

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched.
Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.
Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, sequence of events and developments may take place a little slow due to the realistic nature. I try to keep it real With little exaggeration or fabrication.

Continued from previous chapter

I woke up the next morning with Alicia in my arms. I haven’t hugged anyone to sleep in the least 5 years. My wife doesn’t like to do such things.

My hands felt numb and sore.

The weight of her head probably pressed on my nerves the whole night. I adjusted myself away, slowly trying not to wake her up.
I rested my sore and numb arm on the another side of the bed. The tingling sensation ran down my arms and chest, like a thousand needles poking through the hands. *Ouch*

I looked onto Alicia as she slept like a baby, I thought to myself
“”It was such a crazy night, imagine if Tania had decided to come home suddenly. And saw us cuddling asleep on her bed””

I savored the moment by peeping at her Down blouse giving glimpses of her natural bosoms. While she was asleep. Her small firm butt was wrapped nicely by a comfy cotton underwear.

My dick grew harder, I rested it in between her butt cheeks and humped on them gently from behind. Ah I felt like a pervert.

Alicia started to wake up, she let off a deep yawn as she turned around.
I quickly pretended to “wake up” the same time as her. I opened my eyes slowly and look into hers.

Me:”Good morning....” I greeted her with half opened eyes

Alicia:”oh no I fell asleep last night !?” She slowly regaining her senses.

Me: “Ya erm..... I wanted to wake you up. But you snuggled onto me and told me not to let go. You said you were cold.”
I tried to spin up some story.

Alicia:”REALLY ?! I said that?
Omg I can’t remember anything. OMG I didn’t even wear any pants!”
She quickly covered her panties with the blanket.

Me:”It’s ok.... must be the whiskey.”

Alicia:”OMG sorry....” she started to get out of the hugging position.

I hooked my legs onto hers, and grabbed her body gently towards mine.

Me:”just a bit longer babe, I am still cold” I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Me:”You look beautiful, when you just wake up. Don’t mind letting me admire the beautiful view a little longer” I looked into her eyes and said with a strong dose of romance.

She did not resist the approach to cuddle.

We chatted for a while, like couples on the bed. Having a good laugh at some of our conversation.
I slowly strayed the topic towards what happened last night.

Me:”You.....came so much..you almost wet the whole bed.” I exaggerated the situation.

Alicia:”Erm can we not talk about this ?” She started to distance herself from the topic.

Me:”shall we go for Breakfast ? Pancakes drizzled with maple syrup along with scrambled eggs on the side ?”

Alicia:”Yes ! We better get going before Jie comes home” She started to get excited.

She broke free of cuddle, in the midst of it. Her bubble butt bumped onto my hard morning cock.

Me:”owwww....you almost broke it.”
I pretended to be in pain

Alicia:”oops... sowiee”

Me:”quick you got to sayang(pat/rub) it “
I placed her hands onto my “injured” dick.

She pat the cock gently like she’s stroking the fur of a puppy.

Alicia:”feeling better?” She started to slow down.

I felt so horny, as though someone had injected Red Bull into my balls. My morning Oak grew harder and longer from her gentle patting.

Me:”Could you help me with my morning wood babe?” I looked into her eyes and ask her genuinely.

Me:”Like.... how I helped you last night ?” I pressed further.

Me:”it’s stuck since last night....” I gave a sad face

She was at a loss of words, she did not reject nor accept.

Without any hesitation, I pulled down my boxers and my rod was as hard as a baseball bat.

She looked on, like a curious puppy.

Me:”big a not ?” I asked feeling very horny at this point in time.

I gave her a kiss on her dry morning lips.

Me:”Baby, make me happy.”

I slowly positioned myself such that she was in between my legs. As though she is about to give a sneaky blowjob from Underneath the blanket.
I set up the scene nicely, now all is left is for her to suck on it.

Me:”baby put it in your mouth.” I pushed her head gently towards my meat shaft

She recoiled a little as her face approaches

Alicia:”uhmmmm.... there’s a fishy smell >.<“
she commented.

My didi probably smells after one whole night.

Me:”Just suck it.....”
I ordered as I pushed her head towards my smelly morning cock.

“Ahhhhhhhhh” I groaned out loud as she mouthed my penis.

It felt amazing, as the warm of her mouth envelopes my whole cock. It felt like you soaked your cock into a warm mouth bath.

Me:”ohh baby ,suck on me” I cried out

She suckle my cock like a little girl sucking on a lollipop. (Just that this one doesn’t melt).

You could tell that she doesn’t give any blowjobs. She does not have any technique or idea on how to work her lips around it.

She was pure and untainted.
She simply suck on my cock like an innocent 5 year old girl. Nibbling on the tip of my cock and giving random suckles on my dick head.

(Disclaimer to anyone with such paedophile fetish out there. She is above 21, and the above statement is merely a true feeling that is running through my head)

Me:”I want to see those big titties.” I pulled down her top. And watch her suck on me as her C Cup twins drape out of her white top.

She started running the tip of the tongue over my shaft. Like how a girl licks an ice cream stick.

Me:”Ahhhh..... seems like you enjoying the sausage for your breakfast.”

The dirty talk seems to have gotten her excited. She munched on my hard shaft giving gentle bits with her teeth. As though she is eating my sausage.

Me:”OHHHHHH BABE, you enjoying your sausage ya” I groaned

It’s a feeling I never experienced before. Her gentle biting and suckling drove me crazy.

She noticed that I am enjoying it real badly. She started to lick and suck quicker. I tried to hold it back, but I can’t control my throbbing cock. As some pre-cum flow out of my shaft like volcanic lava.

She looked at my shiok face and started to tease me.
She licked the tip of my dick like a puppy drinking water. Then she paused and stopped licking. Taunting me by sticking her tongue, but refusing to continue licking.

Me:” stop teasing me !!”
I got angry And grabbed on a her head and mouth-fuck her like a naughty little slut.

“Aghhh....aghhhhhh .... ahhhhhh” I shove my cock in and out of her mouth. As she started to choke a bit with saliva flowing out.

My nuts felt like they are on fire, and my penis feels like it will explode anytime..

Me “Ahhhhh !! Keep going !! I am gonna cum soon babe”

I grabbed her face towards my balls.
Me: “Lick my balls baby”

I stroked and jerked on my hard rod while she glaze her tongue on my quail eggs.

“AHHH Alicia.... I am gonna cum soon !!”

She continued to work on my eggs while my jerking intensifies

“AHHHHHHHHHHH ALICIA TAY”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” cum gushed out from my cock onto her forehead and eye brow.

“AHHHHH” I exploded again on her hair and the side of her face

I grabbed onto her smooth boob as I blasted again and again.

Each blast felt as though my soul has left he body momentarily.

I hooked her over with my hands and hugged her in my arms. Her face and hair were partially stained with my man-juice.

I initiated another kiss onto lips, now wet from the saliva of blowing.

Me:” Thank you Baby“ I kissed her again.

This would probably go down as the best blowjob in my life. I haven’t experienced such unskillful amateur sucking. Those innocent lip nibbles and puppy like licking. Totally rev-Ed up my cock engine.
Today, I couldn’t hold back my cum.

Last edited by Shadowsin; 26-01-2021 at 08:58 AM.
Old 26-01-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

SIL story is indeed one of the best. Quite wrong but exciting. Lucky I don't have attractive SIL, though there are more interesting nieces in law. Lol.
Old 26-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don’t believe that this can happen in real life but this is still a very good story to read.
Old 26-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 9
Tactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for this TS, Shiok
Old 26-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

awesome updates. love this story. keep it coming!

bro just wondering, did you get to fuck her already?
Old 26-01-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Nice! Looking forward to more!!!

You should have slip your dick in while cuddling with her!
Old 26-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

WOW! Will this be the prelude with two sisters? cannot wait for TS to continue.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
katobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great morning workout!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1