The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Cast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Nice one bro! Carry on with your story!
Camping Camping
Old 17-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

hook to the story
Old 17-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Even if this is a fantasy, I would want to fantasize and believe that this is a non-fiction 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Just enjoy the story bro. I think most bros here know what is non-fiction and fantasy.
Old 17-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to read the next update, cheers!
Old 17-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great update bro..... your story sounds so natural
Old 17-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A great story bro! Penny is really a hottie.
Old 18-01-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Appointment already made.

Can't wait for the main course.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Editing In progress
Old 19-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Chapter 12- New Year’s Eve

**Advisable to read previous chapter as story always continues from there
**For keen readers, read from chapter 1

*continued from previous chapter*

It’s the eve of the new year, I can’t believe the last year flew past so quickly.
Before you know it, it’s already gone by like the wind.
I missed chilling in Bangkok, feasting on the sumptuous seafood and of course you know what. Missed my regular JB trips, having good food at 1/2 the price, my exploration of JB spas, while wifey does her nails. And here I am stuck in SG. This pandemic really broke our live’s patterns.
But it also mean, new life patterns are about to be formed.

I spent the New Year’s Eve afternoon having breakfast with wifey at a nearby cafe.
Her sharp six sense are starting to pick something up. She noticed how Alicia looks at me and our unnatural convo in the morning.

Tania: “You better not have any funny ideas with my sister ok. She’s quite innocent one”
She warned

Me: “ Wah you make me sound like a monster”
( I think I kind of am a monster)

Tania:”She has been acting funny lately, keep
Praising you.”

Me:”what she say?” I was curious

Tania:”keep saying how lucky I am to have you blah blah blah...”

Me:” it’s true what...” I reckon

Tania:”it just feels weird. She better not have a crush on you. Just stay away from her “
She said with a certain degree of jealousy.

Me” just bluff her say, your husband is impotent and cannot stand one. His cock is as soft as a mee kia(noodle). That should turn off most females ”

I Suggested with a cunning plan in mind.

Tania:” Haha! Good idea.”

Tania:”what you going do tonight ? We plan to play overnight (Mahjong), then have lunch at Sally’s , I should be home tomorrow late afternoon.”

Me: “Maybe find Billy(my football kaki) they all to watch football, think I also home tomorrow”

Me:” sponsor you a bit, don’t lose all okie”
I passed her $350 for her session tonight.

Tania:” thanks dear” she gave me a kiss on my cheek

I dropped wife home, to catch up on some sleep for her mahjong session tonight, she doesn’t have to work on new year’s eve (good life).

I settled my outstanding tasks on hand in the office and had a short kopi break with the colleagues.

I received a WhatsApp text from Alicia

Alicia <<LOL ! Jie said you going watch football at night ?!>>

Me: << Can’t be telling her I am meeting you right ? You know how she overthink things>>

I thought in my heart, the only football I am gonna watch is her cute titties bouncing up and down.

Alicia << LOL ! True>>

Alicia<<She also told me something else>>

Me<<What ?>>

Alicia<<Tell you, you sure angry one>>

Me<<say lah, I thought there’s no secrets between us (I made this line up) >>

Alicia <<she say....you cannot make it.. soft like noodles !>>

Me <<Sigh ... 没脸见人了(No face to see people already) >>

Alicia << LOL ! Is ok, I heard erectile dysfunction quite common in men above 35. I am in no position to advise you, but maybe You should see a doctor>>

Me << I wonder how it stood up for you that day. Doctor Alicia *wink emoticon* >>

Alicia << OMG *Blush Emoticon>>

Alicia << But you know I always wanted to be a doctor since young>>

I took a mental note of Alicia’s ambitions to be a doctor and how she failed to make grade for meds school.

We started an endless chain of casual texting. Makes me feel young again. These old man fingers haven’t texted anyone in ages.

Alicia << oneTiger mum cancelled the son’s tuition tonight. I am free from 6.30pm onwards >>

Me <<Ok! I go make reservation. You mentioned that day you love crab and seafood. I am sure you would love this place >>

Alicia << You always so attentive to details one >>

I picked her up after she ended her last tuition session.
She was wearing a one piece jet black dress, that gently hugs her curves.
The dress was a bit low cut, her black bra strap sits nicely on her a gentle shoulder. A slight cleavage can be seen separating both creamy white bossoms.

Image file

I wonder how her students focus during class. If I were a teenage boy, I would totally be looking forward to every session.

She has a body of the ideal air stewardess. With the body, she could walk through 1 round of interview. I watched her , as she placed her foxy butt on the car seat as she entered. She was wearing the earrings I bought (read earlier chapter)

#Tip recap (Refer to early chapters ) give compliments.

Me “I have something important to tell you”

Alicia “what?”

Me” but you have to keep it a secret ok?”

Alicia “hmmmm okay.... what thing ?”

Me” you look gorgeous today.” I said and did a “shhhh” sign by placing my finger on the lips.

You could see that she’s mini blushing. It worked. (Plus points +++)

We arrived at the seafood restaurant, it’s situated near Clarke quay.
We were led to a Cosy table tucked in a corner.
The ambience was great with little crowd probably due to it being new year’s Eve.

Me: “ look at the 2 guys from the other table. They have been looking at you since you entered” I signaled to her using my eye

She turned to look and caught them in the midst of their staring.

Me: “They must so jealous and hope they could be here to share the table with this gorgeous lady”

Alicia: “stop, you flatter me” (plus points++)

Me: “ I walk in, also nobody notice me ok.
You walk in I can feel so many eyes looking in your direction ”

Alicia: “that’s cause you are a guy.”

Me:”no, that’s cause you are attractive” i piled on.

As with light breeze caress our skin. The wind also slowly flip the page of my book to a chapter that changed my whole life.

Next upcoming chapter - The feast , stay tuned.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Wow! This one must learn. Foreplay starts by using tongue to flatter her.....

Praise so much I think she will be wet liao.
Old 19-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Nice story ts. Pls update soon!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 19-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
BoSongSnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsin View Post
I can imagine you are going to feast on her hehe
Old 19-01-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 9
CaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond reputeCaptAm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsin View Post
As with light breeze caress our skin. The wind also slowly flip the page of my book to a chapter that changed my whole life.

Camping for more update!

Upped List

Waiting For Return Up
Old 19-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Wa bro ! I like this analogy - foreplay actually starts from all the chatting.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Good point to note, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1