The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

I worry for the future of PT. 🥺 Once ventured alone to JB Ocean Hotel. PT still the best if pitted against JB Ocean.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went there few months ago. Tried one of the lady there. Her service not bad but forgot to ask her name.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My worst bonk was post Op Stella... Really naive back then didn't know she " half baked ".... Thought was normal pussy. 😆 Thinking back later, no wonder she dimmed her room light when we doin the deed... She made so many dirty sex talks maybe to distract me of her abnormal pussy when bonking her... 😅
Old 27-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexStory View Post
Went there few months ago. Tried one of the lady there. Her service not bad but forgot to ask her name.
Which House which room?
Old 27-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
My worst bonk was post Op Stella... Really naive back then didn't know she " half baked ".... Thought was normal pussy. 😆 Thinking back later, no wonder she dimmed her room light when we doin the deed... She made so many dirty sex talks maybe to distract me of her abnormal pussy when bonking her... 😅
I got think of trying this stella from H22 haha
Old 27-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

+15 ready for exchange
Old 28-05-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I got think of trying this stella from H22 haha
Lucky escape for u bro... Talkin of Stella, like to share this experience in 2016.... My intention was to go to Geylang that particular night in 2016 to buy few cartons of Marlboros from my then regular illegal cig seller this Malay uncle at Jalan Suka.. After buying from him 4 cartons and putting the stuff in my backpack, was heading towards the bus stop besides Esso when a group of Thai streetwalkers called out for me... Was attracted to this tall model like Thai girl fair skinned.... Asked her how much, she quoted $30. Agreed, she led me to this dingy room behind... Otw Need to jump few longkang 🙄.. small single bed,put my bag aside, unzipped my bermudas,.. gave me a capped BJ... But I was surprised she yet to undress. Told her to take out her shirt and her shorts. Received a bombshell when she said " I lady boy! ".... I was shocked and felt my money wasted.. worst was to come... Few mins, a loud knock on the door, and a female voice outside saying " Open the door police ".... The lady boy with me face changed... KNN I more panic coz I have 4 ctns of Marlboros inside my bag.. quickly put on back my bermudas.. opened the door expecting the worse. In my heart die lah confirm kena fined jialat jialat coz of My ciggies... To my surprise when I out of the room, female officer in plain clothes asked me to get out without checking my particulars or my bag... Quickly I went out of that God damned house, saw few plainclothes officers checking something at the house porch area with torchlights... They ignored me and I faster walked out of that area... Near to Lai Ming hotel, I faster hailed a taxi back.. Phew...😯... From that day onwards, I said to myself no more streetwalkers again...
Old 28-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexStory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Which House which room?
I seldom go there so never see. I paid $50 for the service.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lucky escape for u bro... Talkin of Stella, like to share this experience in 2016.... Was attracted to this tall model like Thai girl fair skinned.... Asked her how much, she quoted $30. Agreed, she led me to this dingy room behind... Otw Need to jump few longkang 🙄.. small single bed,put my bag aside, unzipped my bermudas,.. gave me a capped BJ... But I was surprised she yet to undress. Told her to take out her shirt and her shorts. Received a bombshell when she said " I lady boy! ".... I was shocked and felt my money wasted..
wah power bro, you still able to try to finish the bj and make the money worth hehe ? but when she quoted you that time able to hear from her(his) voice?
Old 29-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
wah power bro, you still able to try to finish the bj and make the money worth hehe ? but when she quoted you that time able to hear from her(his) voice?
Voice similar to a gal..🤣

same like PT's Stella also... Stella was smoking outside her door when she saw me loitering and waved at me to come to her... Her voice was also like a lady... Some more she said to me she like young boys! 🙄
Old 29-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chee Cheong Fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

same like PT's Stella also... Stella was smoking outside her door when she saw me loitering and waved at me to come to her... Her voice was also like a lady... Some more she said to me she like young boys! 🙄
Have u try her.
Feedback pls.
Old 29-05-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:

oh shucks lol, now you more or less should be fully baked teeheehee
Old 29-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lucky escape for u bro... Talkin of Stella, like to share this experience in 2016.... My intention was to go to Geylang that particular night in 2016 to buy few cartons of Marlboros from my then regular illegal cig seller this Malay uncle at Jalan Suka.. After buying from him 4 cartons and putting the stuff in my backpack, was heading towards the bus stop besides Esso when a group of Thai streetwalkers called out for me... Was attracted to this tall model like Thai girl fair skinned.... Asked her how much, she quoted $30. Agreed, she led me to this dingy room behind... Otw Need to jump few longkang 🙄.. small single bed,put my bag aside, unzipped my bermudas,.. gave me a capped BJ... But I was surprised she yet to undress. Told her to take out her shirt and her shorts. Received a bombshell when she said " I lady boy! ".... I was shocked and felt my money wasted.. worst was to come... Few mins, a loud knock on the door, and a female voice outside saying " Open the door police ".... The lady boy with me face changed... KNN I more panic coz I have 4 ctns of Marlboros inside my bag.. quickly put on back my bermudas.. opened the door expecting the worse. In my heart die lah confirm kena fined jialat jialat coz of My ciggies... To my surprise when I out of the room, female officer in plain clothes asked me to get out without checking my particulars or my bag... Quickly I went out of that God damned house, saw few plainclothes officers checking something at the house porch area with torchlights... They ignored me and I faster walked out of that area... Near to Lai Ming hotel, I faster hailed a taxi back.. Phew...😯... From that day onwards, I said to myself no more streetwalkers again...
Holy shit bro, talk about misfortunes dont come singularly...
Old 29-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Prince108 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can guide me how to go there?
Old 29-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)