The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

Yong Er 泳儿

Parking might be a challenge in the private estate.
Believe she's in her early thirties so bros expecting syt as photos will be dissappointed,
her pairs are enhanced imo, resembles Danae's but not hard ,damn her nips are soft.
She can massage well with skill and strength, very chatty lady and service orientated.
NO shower together and BJ claiming sore in mouth... meh..
Turned into cougar when sensual starts, bring my hands to roam her, press her pairs against my face
and keeps on asking me to attack,lick,kiss and caress her,
even during HJ she'll try to keep her boobs close to my face for feasting.
She cleans herself up after the deed so the hygiene is there
Great FRs bro. And finally some feedback for this Yong Er.

Seems like good playability. I don't mind the more matured variety. But big question, yes big boobs, but importantly, is she plus size? Like in big bone, fat, meaty, etc?

Thanks
Old 31-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Great FRs bro. And finally some feedback for this Yong Er.

Seems like good playability. I don't mind the more matured variety. But big question, yes big boobs, but importantly, is she plus size? Like in big bone, fat, meaty, etc?

Thanks
Apology Senpai,

I missed that part ,she's slight meaty, limbs are slim with a lil tummy
don't expect flat abs type.

Thank You
Old 31-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zenode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-ella/

This woman been here before, don't find her at all cost. Totally CMI. Only boobs are real but KNN cannot this cannot that so Bros u rather spend the money on food or shopping its better trust me. I don't know how to rate....
I tried her last time, she was okay but ya no sucking and licking. Boobs indeed real and biggest I’ve seen.
Old 31-01-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apology Senpai,

I missed that part ,she's slight meaty, limbs are slim with a lil tummy
don't expect flat abs type.

Thank You
Thanks bro, pity SN, but maybe persuade-able to be more accommodating. Hehehe.

I'll put her on my list of new try-outs, after Xiao Ya and Zhu Li
Old 31-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Zoya is flying back today. Not sure when she will start work. Or maybe quarantine first?
I hope she does the right thing and not start work immediately. And hopefully she lives alone and don't have newly arrived friends in her home too.

Quote:
Yeah text her just now she mentioned started working.
Wow, this Cat not doing the right thing. Another big question, does she live alone?
Old 31-01-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro, pity SN, but maybe persuade-able to be more accommodating. Hehehe.

I'll put her on my list of new try-outs, after Xiao Ya and Zhu Li
Will you be trying ZL's nuru bro? I think natalie's quite good but it would be awesome if there's anyone here with at least decent looks who provides nuru closer to what they do in Japan. Tried once, utterly unforgettable.

Quote:
I hope she does the right thing and not start work immediately. And hopefully she lives alone and don't have newly arrived friends in her home too.

Wow, this Cat not doing the right thing. Another big question, does she live alone?
I don't know if we can expect any of them to do their own self-quarantine. XBY just back also started working immediately.
Old 31-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for my tarma experience

went with this pair of good friends:
https://sglonelyguys.org/qi-qi-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.org/wen-cun-massage/

Inconvenient by public transport, roadside parking should be aplenty but I don't drive so cmiiw. Inside is generally well-kept, no weird smell or the like.

Looks
Both are pretty, about 7.5 to an 8/10. Don't expect SYTs as their pics suggest though. likely have to add 4~5yrs but don't take it the wrong way. Feels like they're 22 y.o. SYTs in the pics who have since matured into 27 y.o. young, pretty OLs . WenCun has a very slight resemblance to Rebecca Lim, but please dont flame me if you don't see it lol.

Boobs/Physique
Both are tall, slim with minimal fats. Roughly the same height as stated in their ads. QiQi's are well-done enhanced soft Cs, WenCun's are natural soft Bs. Decently sized areolas & nips on both, nothing too horrifyingly big or curiously small.

Massage
Skipped .

Sensual
Both auto stripped down to panties. Roaming & playability was good. Can lick nips and rubba rubba below. Sensual was super shiok, intense, steamy with them both being proactive and enthused about pleasuring. WenCun is slightly more demure, gentle of the two while QiQi the more aggressive, all-action type . My only gripe is WenCun does this kissy/licky face action thingy without actually going in for contact which I found was just quite frustrating/pointless/silly.

RTM
Overall a very very positive tarma experience but I'm unlikely to repeat. Feel like there're too many things to do, look at, attend to. LOL. Prefer being able to focus on one but I'd give tarma another go if both MLs hail from the JS gang. Just imagine how awesome it would be to have the real pros pleasuring you . Anyway...
Tarma - no; WenCun - no; QiQi - YES
Old 31-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Will you be trying ZL's nuru bro? I think natalie's quite good but it would be awesome if there's anyone here with at least decent looks who provides nuru closer to what they do in Japan. Tried once, utterly unforgettable.

I don't know if we can expect any of them to do their own self-quarantine. XBY just back also started working immediately.
Not sure about the Nuru yet bro. I usually have an agenda to see if the ML is suitable for me.

For first visits, I am usually more focus on the quality of ML's bbbj/cim, our physical chemistry, and just as importantly, how spontaneous, natural and sensually proactive the ML is. If we click in these areas, then I'll try her other services next time.

XBY also starting immediately!? Who are her house mates, do you know? Sigh. I mean this isn't a joke anymore. It's a problem on a global scale. I know it's expensive here, but everyone must sacrifice a little now.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure about the Nuru yet bro. I usually have an agenda to see if the ML is suitable for me.

For first visits, I am usually more focus on the quality of ML's bbbj/cim, our physical chemistry, and just as importantly, how spontaneous, natural and sensually proactive the ML is. If we click in these areas, then I'll try her other services next time.

XBY also starting immediately!? Who are her house mates, do you know? Sigh. I mean this isn't a joke anymore. It's a problem on a global scale. I know it's expensive here, but everyone must sacrifice a little now.
ahh, i see.

started already. housemate same as previous as they still offer tarma, baobao.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Overall a very very positive tarma experience but I'm unlikely to repeat. Feel like there're too many things to do, look at, attend to. LOL. Prefer being able to focus on one but I'd give tarma another go if both MLs hail from the JS gang
Lol. Exactly.

I was a fan of 3p (especially after watching JAVs). I was a fan until I actually experienced it. Then I didn't want it anymore.

Just too many things happenings. It's worst because I want to pleasure them too. So the focus isn't quite there. Everyone trying to pleasure everyone just makes it feel chaotic, messy and ultimately rushed. One on one serves out more intense connections and pleasure for me.

I think to really enjoy 3p is to just lay back and let the girls do all the work in completely pleasuring you. And yes, girls that bbbj (or even FJ) will certainly add to a more comprehensive experience.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 31-01-2020 at 03:26 PM.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol. Exactly.

I was a fan of 3p (especially after watching JAVs). I was a fan until I actually experienced it. Then I didn't want it anymore.

Just too many things happenings. It's worst because I want to pleasure them too. So the focus isn't quite there. Everyone trying to pleasure everyone just makes it feel chaotic, messy and ultimately rushed. One on one serves out more intense connections and pleasure for me.

I think to really enjoy 3p is to just lay back and let the girls do all the work in completely pleasuring you. And yes, girls that bbbj (or even FJ) will certainly add to a more comprehensive experience.
FJ tarma isn't as great as it sounds too, because need to change condoms when switching girls. And half the time you'd be wishing that you are grabbing, painting or screwing the one whom you prefer, but you are unable to.

In mathematical terms, while we'd imagine that 1+1 in FJ tarma to be greater than 2, in reality, it'll probably add up to between 1.2 - 1.6, if you know what I mean. It's a case of the sum of the parts do not add up to the whole.

Last edited by JasonJG; 31-01-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
RTM
Overall a very very positive tarma experience but I'm unlikely to repeat. Feel like there're too many things to do, look at, attend to. LOL. Prefer being able to focus on one but I'd give tarma another go if both MLs hail from the JS gang. Just imagine how awesome it would be to have the real pros pleasuring you . Anyway...
Tarma - no; WenCun - no; QiQi - YES
many self-proclaimed from JS. Dk whom to trust anymore
Old 31-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
FJ tarma isn't as great as it sounds too, because need to change condoms when switching girls. And half the time you'd be wishing that you are grabbing, painting or screwing the one whom you prefer, but you are unable to.

In mathematical terms, while we'd imagine that 1+1 in FJ tarma to be greater than 2, in reality, it'll probably add up to between 1.2 - 1.6, if you know what I mean. It's a case of the sum of the parts do not add up to the whole.
You know it bro. I had only a small handful of tarmas before. It was nice but not fantastic that I would want to do it again very quickly.

One of the experiences was even a pair of FL sisters who stayed at my place for a week. They were in between lodging availability. We started off as threesome, but after a day or two of that, we ended up doing it one on one because it was more satisfying for all parties.

Having said that, watching 3p JAVs still remains a favourite.
Old 31-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
many self-proclaimed from JS. Dk whom to trust anymore
Really!? Like whom?? Care to name those who claim this?
Old 31-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really!? Like whom?? Care to name those who claim this?
some of the MLs know the demand of JS market. For instance one of the ML i visited told me she's from another province and told another bro that she's from JS

Quote:

One of the experiences was even a pair of FL sisters who stayed at my place for a week. They were in between lodging availability. We started off as threesome, but after a day or two of that, we ended up doing it one on one because it was more satisfying for all parties.
WOW fat wally?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1