The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
If AR=Bella, and she hasn't moved, then yes AR and AX are house mates.
EK unit if you know where she was previously.
Old 31-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

XBY n Jojo both gone.
Very limited SYTs left.
Old 31-03-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The Wilby residences one, confirmed cases has a 41 year old female from Taiwan. The other two recorded are all SG female leh. Something else that trigger? What's the relation?
how did you get that info ah? just saw on news was 6 cases linked to this condo apartment only

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 31-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.org/dian-dian-massage/

A belated FR for Dian Dian.
A chatty young lady with a super sweet voice.

Face: 100% similar to picture
Body: Slightly a bit to the ba ba side. Enhanced boobs. Soft smooth skins. Nice butt to grab.
Massage: Real massage, not piano type.
HJ: Sensual and Great
GFE: Yes, gao gao. Kisses hugs now and then
RTM: A Yes for me, as she is sweet and provides damn good massage
*Only downside is she did not go into FN, still kept her skirt and panties on.
Old 31-03-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
how did you get that info ah? just saw on news was 6 cases linked to this condo apartment only
Here. Just go to the MOH updates then after you see the summary there should be a paragraph saying go to annex for details. Click and you should download a table to show the details like person inected and cluster including nationality, gender and age.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/16-more-cases-discharged-35-new-cases-of-covid-19-infection-confirmed

If want to dig deeper, got case number. I knly checked the 800plus case #. Got one 400 plus case also link.
Old 31-03-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Whoa. This sounds serious. You got a case number to reference?
Haven’t visited any for quite awhile. But lurking to find out.

Hope everyone is safe.
Got 1 stable operating in this service apt.... I dun tink any of their girls kenna Covid19 but I understand their unit is on same floor as confirmed cases 848 & 873. Close neighbours.

Anyway I was told by the OKT they are moving out to another condo in Holland V area on wednesday.
Old 31-03-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All 7 confirmed cases are not related..... just that they happen to stay in the same service apt building so I think it is the building premises that is not clean and infected them all.
Old 31-03-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Got 1 stable operating in this service apt.... I dun tink any of their girls kenna Covid19 but I understand their unit is on same floor as confirmed cases 848 & 873. Close neighbours.

Anyway I was told by the OKT they are moving out to another condo in Holland V area on wednesday.
appreciate the info, anyway are the girls providing massage or FJ ?

Thank You
Old 31-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

While the situation is edgy, I don’t see any accusations here. The message was simply, if you visited that apartment, just take precautions. No names nor stables were highlighted

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 31-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
Anyone tried Tang Tang. any review on her? Her pic looks good. Any comment and share ur experience? thanks
Thanks for posting the qn bro!
I didn’t know her pictures updated on slg until I saw your post!
Better new pics!
Old 31-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post

Just a point for consideration. I can literally imagine whoever has the virus, used the lift and the lift buttons might have surviving virus on them for awhile. So whoever used the lifts could be at risk if they don’t practice safe hygiene such as touching face etc. Hope whoever were involved there be extra vigilant for now.
Old 31-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Seems from her WeChat she’s working.
But added another girl to replace Vera.
Of all the girls under the stable, which included Mint and Laura even, Violet is my absolute favourite. Too bad she's come at the wrong time. Will visit her if things are back to normal, if she's still around by then.
Old 31-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
appreciate the info, anyway are the girls providing massage or FJ ?

Thank You
If they referring to the same stable..... should be FLs.
They used to advertise in FL Dome3 but changed to using Telegram..... mainly VN girls.

If another stable.... then I dunno liao.
Old 31-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
Just a point for consideration. I can literally imagine whoever has the virus, used the lift and the lift buttons might have surviving virus on them for awhile. So whoever used the lifts could be at risk if they don’t practice safe hygiene such as touching face etc. Hope whoever were involved there be extra vigilant for now.
Must always remember to wash hands and sanitise... sanitise.... sanitise....
Old 31-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
If they referring to the same stable..... should be FLs.
They used to advertise in FL Dome3 but changed to using Telegram..... mainly VN girls.

If another stable.... then I dunno liao.
Should be JJ's girls. One of the better stables with superb services.
Even have pickup/dropoff to nearest MRT for those that dun drive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1