The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guess who? 猜猜我是谁?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondwatch1977 View Post
Cookie, 2 retired, another one still working. Beautiful one...All Cat50

2 retired happily married. What will happened if their husbands discover their wives are chicken in Singapore?

Do not pm me, i will not give out.

These WL are stupid, like to tag each other. 笨到。。。

If the pictures land on Jacky43, hong gan liao....
the other one is who?
Old 06-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
the other one is who?
Another 3 ang pais, but i will not reveal their names else they close down their Facebook account.

I do not have Cookie Facebook but still manage to save or find 2 pictures of her....that why i can say her name out...

Cookie was exposed long time ago....
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is a very smart & intelligent woman & she has very good memory. She thought she can outsmart me with her tricks & shaming me in front of all her colleagues.

Too bad, she provoke the wrong person and i make sure she will be famous in Malaysia & Singapore.
活路不走 要走死路
我对人不对事

I have a few ang pais picture but they do not provoke me, I do not want to touch them. I am unlike Jacky43....
cookie, or Chris ?

bro they are not easy in this line, move on ba ...
Old 07-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
cookie, or Chris ?

Oh my fucking goodness, Chris is a Multi Millionaiare in Malaysia. She could have long retired from this line due to her back injury, but she still choose to stay because of the lucrative income. Smelly smelly she can make $1000 sing Dollars per day.....$3000 Ringgit

Even a Cat40 can afford to buy a condo in Malaysia.

Time for IRAS to check on her income.....
Old 07-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
cookie, or Chris ?

Chris think Singapore man no balls, I make sure she regret her fucking decision!

I make sure she will remember me for her rest of her life!

Chao Chee Bye
Old 07-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Guess who? 猜猜我是谁?

Quote:
cookie, or Chris ?

1000 website or Facebook groups with her fucking face promoting her services with House Number 26 and room 1....

Let her father or brothers come and confirm her daughter is working as a chicken....
Old 07-12-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
cookie, or Chris ?

And i will officially retire from Petain after Chinese New Year....

will go down more often these few weeks.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Yesterday morning, I posted that a Cat40 bought a condo in Malaysia as she posted in her Facebook...

Last nite, I checked her facebook and the screenshot of her purchase was taken off....

There you see, Petain Girls read sammyboy....
Old 08-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Most probably her ex customer whom used to get certain service(BBBJ, AF) from her, but she decided not to give it to them anymore....
Chris now dont offer bbbj to all of her customers ... so respect her decision ... try other wl like her neighbor $40 provide good services

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Guess who? 猜猜我是谁?

Chinese New Year Coming soon, cannot wait for this year new year. so excited thinking of what will happen to Chris after this CNY.

Best scenario or drama that I thought of. I think i can be a script writer....

After Chris family see her picture online claiming she is a chicken plying her trade in Singapore, her father or brothers will question her.

Are you working in Singapore as a chicken or working as a hairdresser?

Well Chris will definitely deny the fact and claim some guy try to fame her as he cannot win the heart etc....

But her father or brothers are still not convinced. One day they will come to Singapore and with Petain Guide, they will find the House and room number.

Well Chris Business is good, and they had to wait hoping the lady is not their daughter or sister.

When the door opened, a old man came out after his deed, his father or brother will say what the fuck? Not only you do chicken and you even let a 80 years old man fuck.....

Best drama series.....糖❤️风暴
Old 09-12-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And i will officially retire from Petain after Chinese New Year....

will go down more often these few weeks.
When your court case? Dun tell me co-incidently it is scheduled just after Chinese New Year..... so good you can "retire" and have holiday in Changi bungalow...
Old 09-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
When your court case? Dun tell me co-incidently it is scheduled just after Chinese New Year..... so good you can "retire" and have holiday in Changi bungalow...
Haha.... now I understand wats going on. Read the earlier postings make no head no tail.... now it makes sense why tat guy so hate Chris. Thanks for the enlightenment bro ninja.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Court case? I thought you this Ninja Turtle know the inside out of Petain, now i just know u r bullshitting. Claiming to do business with retain Brothels. From what i guess, i think u r supplying condoms or lan Jiao Long to Petain most likely or you are the Uncle selling lunch to Petain WL.

I am a law abiding Singaporean and no police report was made against me. How can u make a girl pregnant when u never fuck her????
Old 10-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Haha.... now I understand wats going on. Read the earlier postings make no head no tail.... now it makes sense why tat guy so hate Chris. Thanks for the enlightenment bro ninja.
This is the reason why I did not want to comment....I was waiting for you this type of people to comment.

How can I get into a court case because of Chris and start to hate her??? I go and rape her is it?

U all really believe every fuck Ninja Turtle say....naive
Old 11-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Guess who? 猜猜我是谁?

Just met Chris yesterday for a bonk session..
She still the same happy friendly ..
She told me she is choosy now is because age is catching up and she cant do too many patterns due to back problem ..I still appreciate her service and her being genuine to talk as a friend....
I will still visit her as and when as I still consider her a genuine person....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1