The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr san San balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordariff View Post
i feel bad for u man..im malay,and she does threat me. and on my first visit she already said,make appointment before coming,since she gave me her no...no secret code,mayb what Katoey said was right,she afraid of Jabatan Agama..so u should go on Friday,coz Jabatan Agama people go to prayer that time..i good Malay go to Friday prayer lol..
Yes, like LordAriff said all "good Malays" should visit Dr San San only on Fridays ( Hari Sembahyang ) for "cock overhaul" ....ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ..........
Old 31-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!
Re: dr sansan and dr jojo

Anyone can I'm.me the shop name?I know the location but don't know the shop name...
Old 31-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xxx View Post
Anyone can I'm.me the shop name?I know the location but don't know the shop name...
The MP is called "Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre" - signboard in YELLOW COLOUR .... Ask any Chinese taxi driver in JB - they all know the famous Jua Gen Queen in JB
Old 31-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tan_roman is Cool - loads of Potential

can i have her no. plz.. i lost her contact d..
Old 31-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Dr San san Balls Therapy Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_roman View Post
can i have her no. plz.. i lost her contact d..
I have already mentioned many many times that Dr San San don't want her H/p no. to be circulated ... she said to get it DIRECTLY from her when you go for your "cock overhaul"
Old 31-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tan_roman is Cool - loads of Potential

i lost her no.. not getting it for the 1st time ><
Old 31-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_roman View Post
i lost her no.. not getting it for the 1st time ><
The only way is to see her again and ask her DIRECTLY .... no other way because a lot of people call her but NEVER turn up !
Old 31-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
The MP is called "Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre" - signboard in YELLOW COLOUR .... Ask any Chinese taxi driver in JB - they all know the famous Jua Gen Queen in JB
Hi bro...thanks for the Info...btw is 1st floor or second floor?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
FujiSan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dr San San Balls Therapy Centre, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xxx View Post
Hi bro...thanks for the Info...btw is 1st floor or second floor?

its on 2nd floor.yellow signboard has been removed.

managed to call dr san san just

she is recuperating and starting work next week
Old 01-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiSan View Post

The Yellow Signboard had been removed because she is receiving more customers everyday than she can handle - she is aware that the SammyBoy Forum is actively promoting her Jua Gen services and that she is becoming an "ang pai" for Jua Gen in JB - she told me that she wishes that she has more than 2 hands
Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiSan View Post

I toke her Jua Gen service about 3 weeks ago and didn't realize that she was sick - the Jua Gen was very weak and not to my liking and I told myself not to see her again .... wasted my RM 80.00 for 20 minutes of Jua Gen
Old 02-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Thai Jua Gen

THAI JUA GEN

Nakaraj Massage : Thai age-old remedy for impotence

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...-for-impotence

Nakaraj, meaning King of Nagas in Thai, is a form of traditional Thai massage to cure erectile dysfunction. Punvira Voeisarn, chief of the Traditional Thai Medicine Department of Phang Khon Hospital in Sakon Nakhon province, reveals how the technique works.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zack74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked for Dr. Jojo treatment yesterday. 11:30 went up to second floor 35A Jalan Badik 1, Taman Sri Tebrau. Started with 2 hrs body massage by the Indonesia assistant followed by 90 mins ( 2 session) by Dr. Jojo.

Massage 2 hrs = RM88 ( 8/10 - Full body massage, mainly focus for the related vain to ur small brother)
Jua Gen 1 session = RM95 ( Jua Gen package X 10 session + free 1 herbal drink = RM950) - Pain = 5/10 ( clearing all the blockage), Result = 8/10 ( can't give 10/10 due to the balls still a bit pain)
Herbal Drink 1 cup = RM50 ( Super Bitter )

Overall = worth your money... for your DIDI performance.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Jua Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
THAI JUA GEN

Nakaraj Massage : Thai age-old remedy for impotence

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...-for-impotence

Nakaraj, meaning King of Nagas in Thai, is a form of traditional Thai massage to cure erectile dysfunction. Punvira Voeisarn, chief of the Traditional Thai Medicine Department of Phang Khon Hospital in Sakon Nakhon province, reveals how the technique works.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Seems like Jojo JG method.

anyone can comment on San San methods?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack74 View Post
Herbal Drink 1 cup = RM50 ( Super Bitter )
Any idea what is this drink made of? Because I had the runs for 2 days after drinking that.

I went there specially only for the juagen but was told I must take one session of body massage then can have the juagen session. Is this true? Since I was already there so took up 1+1 session of each but I don't really enjoy the body massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1