The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2021, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Naughty Adventures

In other words, sis TS just enjoys cockteasing guys.
Old 02-09-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Seems like it
Old 02-09-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex77 View Post
Sis never say she doesn't enjoy sex, just that she enjoys exposing more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Yes 😂 thanks for helping me clarify
Oic...thanks both for the clarification

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

Hope the three of you girls packed some sexy clothes for the trip for each other 😛
Old 03-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Hope the three of you girls packed some sexy clothes for the trip for each other 😛
Don't worry we definitely went all out to sabo each other this time round 😉
Old 04-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update!
Old 04-09-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilta View Post
Can't wait for next update!
Same here as well
Old 04-09-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I think so too
Old 04-09-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
saikungslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't worry we definitely went all out to sabo each other this time round 😉
Curious to know how you sabo each other
Old 08-09-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm going to be updating in shorter parts since I don't have a lot of time to sit down and write a long chunk at one go. That way I can hopefully keep up more regular updates!

We had finally arrived at our destination and we made our way through checkout. I had decided to keep my white hoodie on rather than wear Novi's tight crop top instead. It was quite a thick material, so while my boobs were bouncing freely and I was showing quite a bit of cleavage, there wasn't any obvious pokies.

Thankfully it was also a long-ish hoodie, so I had opted to remove the tights as well. The hoodie now reached somewhere above mid-thigh, but just below my butt cheeks. Anyone who has won a long hoodie would know — they have the tendency to keep riding up. So I had to keep adjusting it and pulling it down. At one point, when I was busy with my bags and walking at the same time, it rode up all the way to my waist! Luckily Jess saw it and was feeling kind, so she quickly pulled it down for me before the airport saw my bare bottoms!

I won't bother going into detail with Jess's clothes because she wasn't struggling at all hahahahaha.

Novi was wearing Jess's black tube top, which was literally hanging on her nipples. I really think they were the only thing keeping the top up. Half her boobs were hanging out from the top, and her areolas were definitely visible. Each step she took threatened to pop her boobs out and I could see her keeping her arms close to "kiap" her top together.

Same for the pants, they kept sagging and she would reveal some butt crack every now and then before she pulled it up!

After much turmoil, we were finally at our beach resort!

Our room was SUPER nice! It was a suite, so we had a giant bed that we can share, a bathroom with a huge bathtub, and even a private on-suite pool!

The first course of action of course, was to get naked. I couldn't wait to get out of these tight clothes!

I quickly pulled off my hoodie threw it aside, and realised that I was the only nude one in the room. Then it stuck me.

Jess and Novi were both very used to seeing me naked, and being naked in front of me. But they have not seen each other naked!

I had to find an excuse, so I quickly suggested to go skinny dipping in the pool. Reluctantly, they slowly took off their clothes. Novi had definitely prepared for this trip. Her tanned body was sexy af as usual from her working out. It was so toned with her B-cup boobs and large 50-cent coin dark nipples, while her pussy was fully clean-shaven — two supple lips separated by one clean line that connected up to her perky ass.

Jess of course, will always command the attention in the room with her double Ds, even Novi couldn't stop starring! Jess was more fair and her giant boobs bounced with every step she took. Although she doesn't wear bra much, her boobs were still quite perky and had not started to sag. She had small reddish-pink nipples, which meant that she was able to show off a lot of boobs from her clothes without having a nip slip. She had kept her pussy clean too, with only one strip of hair on top of her lips.

As for me, I'm a C-cup with average-sized brown nipples. My boobs do sag a little, I hate to admit. But I'd also like to think that they look very attractive. I usually keep my pussy clean shaven, so that wasn't an issue. My squatting had been paying off too, and I was very proud of my ass which stretched any pants I put them into. Not as a big as Jess's of course! She has natural talent.

As we skinny dipped, the two quickly warmed up to each other, and we were all ready to start our crazy trip!
Old 08-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

For illustration purposes I took the effort to Google tons of nude women to find examples that are closest to our body types 😅 please appreciate my efforts.

This is actually quite similar to my body! Just that my pussy is usually kept clean. Otherwise I'd have thought someone stole my nudes 😛

The boobs are almost a replica of Jess's, just that Jess has smaller nipples and a larger waistline and butt. She's not fat though!! Also Jess has a long hair.

Not an Asian but this is closest to Novi's skin and nipple colour that I can find. The toned body is pretty close as well. But Novi has no tanlines despite hitting the beach so much!
Old 08-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For illustration purposes I took the effort to Google tons of nude women to find examples that are closest to our body types 😅 please appreciate my efforts.

This is actually quite similar to my body! Just that my pussy is usually kept clean. Otherwise I'd have thought someone stole my nudes 😛

The boobs are almost a replica of Jess's, just that Jess has smaller nipples and a larger waistline and butt. She's not fat though!! Also Jess has a long hair.
Wa, didn't know u hv such a slim, sexy curvy fig like an hourglass with a bald pussy, notti babe...i likeyyyy n salivating for yr body v. much ....hehe

Appreciate yr effort v. much to google those pics for us...sorry, i hv upped yr points b4. can't up it again for the 2nd time...it's the only way i can reward u online unless we meet f2f

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
get365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, and thanks very much for the pix too!
Old 08-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Omg 😱 😝 steam liao

Quote:

Not an Asian but this is closest to Novi's skin and nipple colour that I can find. The toned body is pretty close as well. But Novi has no tanlines despite hitting the beach so much!
Old 08-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Schiroco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very hot sis, now I can visualize how you look like when naked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1