The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2009, 01:10 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Taiko, as long u above 35yrs, no probm.

Mr Cassanova, dont make me paiseh lah. Balai a small town and anyone after cheonging couple of time tere, will know all the in and out at his finger tips lah. Not juz me...

Hmm...$$ can do wonders! Juz like wat u juz did. Patrick Tse another example. Do u know how old is he? At least 25-30 yrs older than u, Mr Ca$$anova.

Too bad, I am not as handsome as he is and don't have so much $$$ as he is ...so I just have to stick directly 1K baht on my face to get a smile with the girls.....hahahahah!

Btw, juz wondering...how the gils at Hatyai address their customers nowadays? Do they address u as "uncle"? Those days used to call us "Ah Hia".
Nowadays they call you from "Darling...Baby....Lor Koong (husband in Cantonese).......the more tips $$$ the sweeter their tone .....hahahahah! "Ah Hia" days is gone.....hahahhaah!
Old 31-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Taiko, as long u above 35yrs, no probm.

Mr Cassanova, dont make me paiseh lah. Balai a small town and anyone after cheonging couple of time tere, will know all the in and out at his finger tips lah. Not juz me...

Hmm...$$ can do wonders! Juz like wat u juz did. Patrick Tse another example. Do u know how old is he? At least 25-30 yrs older than u, Mr Ca$$anova.

Btw, juz wondering...how the gils at Hatyai address their customers nowadays? Do they address u as "uncle"? Those days used to call us "Ah Hia".
"ah hia, par pow" sounds familiar?........

now they called me Uncle and all the kakis (my nephews) here also called me that.....KNN lor....

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++...... qualify or not? May need paramedics... heart not so good. This one reason why I cannot enter Hello Bangkok, Model Club, Bar Berry, those lancing coyotes, wow... make me heart beat faster... like SBS bus with Fararri engines....
Old 31-03-2009, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
now they called me Uncle and all the kakis (my nephews) here also called me that.....KNN lor....

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++...... qualify or not?
I am way beyond 55 , so "grand father" ka?
Old 31-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I am way beyond 55 , so "grand father" ka?
I highly qualified to called you brother, ah hia, chao........ just behind you.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:14 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I highly qualified to called you brother, ah hia, chao........ just behind you.
But his heart is just like Romeo.....hahahahah still damn kau young!
Old 31-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
But his heart is just like Romeo.....hahahahah still damn kau young!
haaiiizzz.... how I wish my didi is the Romeo, unfortunately, he first one to show signs of aging...... knn.... my lord ca$$a laughing at me again.... what to do, he is laughing at a fact..
Old 31-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35
Sounds familiar alright!

Kind of wondering whos the Moron who started addressing seniors "uncle"? Used to hear public calling us Mr, Ah Hia, Taiko, Ta Kar....KNN, nowadays public older than me oso called me uncle! Even PRC (public) oso sometime addressed me as uncle!

Not only 35...if u 53 lagi best. U most welcome...
Old 31-03-2009, 08:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:

aiyah, don't make me paiseh la.... way beyond 35++++++...... qualify or not? May need paramedics... heart not so good. This one reason why I cannot enter Hello Bangkok, Model Club, Bar Berry, those lancing coyotes, wow... make me heart beat faster... like SBS bus with Fararri engines....
uncle, mai an neh la.... if i dont call you uncle what should i call you le. keke
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
uncle, mai an neh la.... if i dont call you uncle what should i call you le. keke
Hahahahaha......that is the quote of the year.....I like it! Original loh!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
You should called Mr.Romeo of Danok and Hatyai and sometimes Songkla, too....hahahahah!
Old 04-04-2009, 01:22 PM
SamSter

By the way, there is a few new small scale massage centre cum bom bom shop in Hatyai...need to check it out on my next trip.....it goes like this place "a which called Paris Massage Center, rate 800 baht for ML above 20 yrs and 1200 baht for 18 yrs old. Package ..service includings all.."

Some buddies just came back and inform me about it.....!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way, there is a few new small scale massage centre cum bom bom shop in Hatyai...need to check it out on my next trip.....it goes like this place "a which called Paris Massage Center, rate 800 baht for ML above 20 yrs and 1200 baht for 18 yrs old. Package ..service includings all.."

Some buddies just came back and inform me about it.....!
Taikor

U check and tell me hor..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-04-2009, 01:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Taikor

Sure....let me get more info and I will check it out the next coming trip....most likely after Songkran....not sure yet!
Old 06-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whatsmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Sure....let me get more info and I will check it out the next coming trip....most likely after Songkran....not sure yet!

Bro Playman.. don't foget me too as i'll be going there end April. if time permits can meet up there if you've got info.. dun forget to share thanks!!
Old 06-04-2009, 01:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Taikor

Taiko...when will you be in Hatyai......I thought that you only stop by at Danok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1