The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 12:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Some advice for those above 50

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/often-hav...234453242.html
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-02-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

few years ago, had to let her go through an abortion, so after that, it was condoms all the way.
Can share why you asked her to go through abortion ?

If too personal, forget that i asked.

Thanks
Old 28-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Can share why you asked her to go through abortion ?

If too personal, forget that i asked.

Thanks
Questions like these are like those who say, no offence, then carry on to say something offensive.

You asked so let me answer without any disrespect intended- "it's none of your business."
(give this is SBF, Online, We don't know each other, never interacted, that's the way forums are, who gives sensitive real information about themselves, do you believe everything you read online, reality, we think before we ask, speak etc...)

No offence yeah.

Forget I said anything
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-02-2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Questions like these are like those who say, no offence, then carry on to say something offensive.

You asked so let me answer without any disrespect intended- "it's none of your business."
(give this is SBF, Online, We don't know each other, never interacted, that's the way forums are, who gives sensitive real information about themselves, do you believe everything you read online, reality, we think before we ask, speak etc...)

No offence yeah.

Forget I said anything
No worries, yup no offence taken ... ��
Old 01-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Robertpires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Me experiencing similar issue with you, whether with WL or partner.
i fuck until both tired out still cannot cum . Although i can sustain
my stiffness throughout, i just loses the interest to go on fucking.
More than often, i need CIM or HJ to complete the session.
i also think it's the lack of excitement to keep me going.
This only started when i hit 50. i even wonder if it's psychological thingy.
it's ironical because in my younger days, i always try to last as long
as possible whereas now .... i strive to ejaculate.
Similar. I can fxxk for 1 hr until i tired and requested to.shoot on woman boobs using hand.
Frequent sex will enhance longetivity as it helps to reduce sensitivity. At 50 i still have urge daily thus certaim days masterbed is unavoidable.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Robertpires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Hi senior bros, I am a younger bro who is seeking advice and would be thankful if any senior bros can advice a bit. Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread where can easily consult more senior bros.

My friend is below 35 and has trouble getting a girlfriend and predicts that he won't be able to settle down, start a family, etc. He comforts himself in the fact that as he gets older, his libido will drop and he won't want to have sex as frequently as his younger self. Is this true? Will we desire sex less frequently as we hit our 50s, 60s or will we desire sex but encounter more issues getting erect?

Thanks bros for reading and hope to hear your opinion

(FYI, my friend is less attractive, but is a kind guy and doing financially okay too)
Personally i.exercise regularly and 50 dont reduce my sex desire or performance. But after 1 hr i do get tired and wanted to.stop pumping. I only do with wifey.although she has lower desire but she complimented by doing more foreplay. yr friend need a doctor rather than self console. i dont like paid sex as without love, making love has 1 less meaning. But finding a partner that matches is impt.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I was chatting with another 50s friend.

His problem is exactly opposite of mine.

My problem is at 50s.... quite hard to find girls to excite myself. Like you know what to expect thus lesser surprise and thus lesser excitment. So logically don't feel like fucking also lor.

My friend's problem.... he still masturbates daily but when want to do the real thing.... no "strength" .... he gets hard and soft very fast .... cannot hold it. But when he masturbate can hold longer.

I tell him... you die. Your dick fell in love with your hands. we both laugh.
Why your friend's story sound so familiar
Old 04-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Why your friend's story sound so familiar
why? you are my friend? hahaha
Old 09-03-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Cheong when I was young but stopped once I had a family. Sex life stopped once my wife had menopause.

A couple years ago still enjoying massage with hj but lately found my dick is not hard enough.

Things change once BP and cholesterol creep up despite exercising since 40s.

Sometimes, you just want a lady by your side to enjoy massages and have bak kut teh together. Sex is a bonus.
I got the similar situation. No push , No stress . Just enjoy the massage with Happy Ending is so relax .
Old 09-03-2024, 12:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Cheong when I was young but stopped once I had a family. Sex life stopped once my wife had menopause.

A couple years ago still enjoying massage with hj but lately found my dick is not hard enough.

Things change once BP and cholesterol creep up despite exercising since 40s.

Sometimes, you just want a lady by your side to enjoy massages and have bak kut teh together. Sex is a bonus.
I can totally agree to that.
Old 30-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

I think at 50, we are no longer talking about love

we probably look at companionship for the latter years.

Love, passion, might not be the thing we are looking at.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am juicing that too bro. what are you taking supplements or eat it raw.

Hi Bro, this nitric oxide, is it a supplement pill or something.? i tried asking at several pharmacies and supplement stores but all say don't have..
Old 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Hi Bro, this nitric oxide, is it a supplement pill or something.? i tried asking at several pharmacies and supplement stores but all say don't have..
it can be bro
but if you have a juicer its beet roots
just juice it, helps with many things, especially after 50
Old 04-04-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those with ed symptoms or just want to improve your erections, can try this treatment. Quite effective! https://sg.zest.clinic/erectile-dysf...xoCiOYQAvD_BwE
Old 04-04-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys. Wondering if anyone tried this gel before? Eroxon. Heard its over the counter (no prescription) and approved by FDA.

https://2024onlineshop.ru/product/235397671069
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1