The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
At PL now. Passed by XQ's unit, door is open.
Level 1 pretty ML, door also open.
L5 units also free.
How come weekend no Bros leh ?

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
XQ down period~ her big aunt is here 😂
Old 28-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
every mp outside has a cctv installed, been almost 2 weeks. the wls still working like before, not affected by the cams.
They do effected. My regular feel like quitting or move to other place
Old 28-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ytd i go in & scout ard all levels.
I also see the white cctv at every mp.

The gals like more dare to open door & solicit me to go in.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
The gals like more dare to open door & solicit me to go in.
I notice this too. They will wave me in now, previously will not.

After the cams are up, twice walking to Xiao Qian's shop, saw her waving in passerbys. Before I knew her, when I walked past her shop, she only look up and wait for me to make the first move. Never once she wave me in.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now times are very bad. Even Gahmen oso not gonna give bonus.
Unemployment rate is climbing.
2021 will be worse, cos the Covid-vaccines will take time to go through full human trials and verified to be safe and effective, before mass immunization is being carried out.

How about we start a petition (by putting brown bag over our bead and holding big cardboard) for them to lower their charges, not to mention that vast majority of the joints there have no shower facility ?
Just kidding lah.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
I've been holding off on visiting XQ for the 1st time due to the above reason plus the pandemic situation is just too fluid to be considered safe to cheong.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
What puts me off is also the lack of shower facility.

No shower facilities ?!

Like that how will patrons and MLs keep clean before & after the sessions?
Old 29-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What puts me off is also the lack of shower facility.

Actually XQ's shop has a handwash basin on the other side which she cordon off with a curtain. Only for her exclusive use which she will use a wet towel to clean herself. Once in a while she will bring a towel and go to the carpark toilet to have a quick shower.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I remember walking on one level i can't remember and then a door swung open and i saw 2 PRC ladies inside, one of them was sitting and the other was asking me to go in for massage lol but recently i haven't encountered them
Old 29-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Million Dollar question.

Based on my limited understanding, they either have basin in the joint, OR they carry pails to the nearest toilet and use water plus towel to wipe wipe lor. If you stand there long enough, you will see MLs carrying pails and walking towards the toilet.

Carrying pails & use towel to clean bodies?
Next, ML will powder bath their bodies like SAF field camps.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
I notice this too. They will wave me in now, previously will not.

After the cams are up, twice walking to Xiao Qian's shop, saw her waving in passerbys. Before I knew her, when I walked past her shop, she only look up and wait for me to make the first move. Never once she wave me in.
Meaning mp are safer cos they not scared of AV raids or 放蛇 。。。
Old 30-11-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I remember walking on one level i can't remember and then a door swung open and i saw 2 PRC ladies inside, one of them was sitting and the other was asking me to go in for massage lol but recently i haven't encountered them
That should be level 5 back lane...
Old 30-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Actually XQ's shop has a handwash basin on the other side which she cordon off with a curtain. Only for her exclusive use which she will use a wet towel to clean herself. Once in a while she will bring a towel and go to the carpark toilet to have a quick shower.
Is there's another toilet at the carpark? Didn't know that.

Under the impression there's only 1 toilet, near where Xiao Qian's former shop is but that area is no where near carpark. It's nearer to the rear cargo entrance and rubbish dump area.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Meaning mp are safer cos they not scared of AV raids or 放蛇 。。。
Not true, they are definitely scared of AV raids and 放蛇.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Is there's another toilet at the carpark? Didn't know that.

Under the impression there's only 1 toilet, near where Xiao Qian's former shop is but that area is no where near carpark. It's nearer to the rear cargo entrance and rubbish dump area.
No, thats why be careful of people writing FR. They are not familiar, it might be a bait
Old 30-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got intel on 05-2*?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1