The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

anyone took her?
is it bait and switch?

Old 29-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Yumi from Affection Lodge

29/12 1pm

Didnt find any FRs on Yumi so decided to write one for her cos i think she deserves it.

OKT: 10/10. Msg him at 8am at first slot but was taken, so took the 1pm slot instead. Ask the OKT if Yumi had lunch and bought food for her.

Location: East. Same place as before, cab would be a good choice.

Looks: 8/10. similar to pics, belong to the cuter type of girls when posed correctly

Body: 7.5/10. alittle meaty i think, but her cuteness covers this.

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 8/10. Natural C. nice nipples too

Pussy: 9/10. Neatly trimmed, wet but still needed more KY as it dries up fast

BBBJ: 9/10. BBBJ skills is there, 15 mins and i shot my first load in her mouth

FJ: 8/10. tried doggy, can tell she was alittle uncomfortable so we changed to missionary and ended my 2nd shot

GFE: 10/10. average english speaker, lying on bed holding hands while chit chatting. Told me had some problems back home and have to come work to earn some $. Pity her but not going further to giving more $ whether story real or not, well basically everyone has a reason to come work also.

DMG: $130+$20 tips

RTF: Might wanna go for the other girls before coming back to her.

Overall experience: About a 8/10 session for me. Maybe cos i bought food for her (scored some points). Standard was definitely there, can tell she's hardworking and willing to learn. Bros that visit her shouldnt be disappointed. Was hesitant when i couldnt find FR, but OKT told me, no FR doesnt mean bad also cos once the girl is bad, tons of FR complaining will be posted.

Anyway, Happy New Year 2020 to all.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

SYt lovers will like this cute busty Wawa from Emmanuelle.

Taken her live photo.
Try to load up later today.

Her place easy accessible via MRT.

Wawa stats as follow:
Short, 1.55, wig 48kg,

Can lift up and screw her on the wall.

Kissing with her feel like my ex.

English speaking low.

Her foreplay and attitude towards servicing me was good.

No touching of hp.

Offered massage during the resting after 1 shot.

Fj with sex was good, feel like bonking my young ex gfs.

Merci to Superman for this arrangement.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jamez000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is an FR for POP of Siam Devil.
I was taken by her innocence and girl-like charm. She turns 22 tomorrow and it shows. Something still unspoilt, not tainted by cynicism or jaded by repetitive sex. There's still wonderment at orgasm, she kept telling me three times... It made me smile how sweet and adorable 21 was. Take good care of this uncut gem. Just breath taking.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Landy (LAX)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=758103
https://141lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4...56 8dfa4a0135

Landy is a mid 20s OL from Ubon Ratchathani. Restaurant owner back home. Second trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, meat at the right places and a sexy round & perky butt. Thai tan with smooth complexion. Couple of tattoos as shown in her photos. The photos posted are WYSIWYG - Ask OKT for her video preview.

Enhanced C+ boobs with pointy brown nipples. Surgery scar under boob. Less than a year old.

Fluent Frencher.

Welcomes painting and fingering. Easily wet. She loves it!

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM available too. Her BBBJ comes with lots of tongue curling, licking and sucking. Can't really DT but she is willing to try her best to go deep.

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Her rodeo cowgirl has lots of bouncing and grinding action with sensual moans. She rode me home all the way for my 2nd shot with lots of patterns. Enjoyed her reverse cowgirl the best!

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher.

Landy is your friendly and passionate FB. Good attitude and always have your enjoyment in priority.

Speaks average English. RTF material.

She currently lives alone in a standard G$150 studio unit. A bit worn down but fully-equipped interior. She is afraid to sleep alone so newbies who want to hone their KC skills can try this one.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 29-12-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

Part1 (3000 characters capped)

My first time writing a FR for OTK Ash-K cos he was very steady to me during booking and i promised him to have a honest FR after the session.

29th Dec 2019 / 1330 hrs

Koi from The Rising Lust

This was my first time booking in Dome1, was browsing through the threads and saw Koi which caught my eye. Her pics looks very cheerful and thats what i want to see. So it took about 20 mins for bro Ash-K to give me the greenlight to book. Told me have to verify this that, abit troublesome but i understand their concerns as well. So after booking confirmed, i headed to the meeting point and had my lunch there, nearby got a famous chicken rice stall. While eating, i asked Ask-K if Koi wanted any lunch since its around lunch time and was told its my choice to buy her anything, so i got her and her friends chicken rice each. (make myself well-liked first so next time i can visit the other girls and say i bought them food). Anyway the steps before meeting the girl was about tedious, had to do this and that as well. but after 5 mins I was at the door with Koi waiting for me in her bikini.(i had requested for her to be in this). She gave me a smile and greeted me and usher me into the house quickly. I gave her 3 packets of chicken rice, told her its for her and her friends and followed her into her room. I was abit disappointed as i didnt see any of her friends in the living room.

Paid her in the room then she helped me to undress, gave me a towel and told me we're going to have a shower together. It was a common toilet for everyone, but luckily didnt met any bros during my both showers. Koi gave me a quick and clean scrub, was abit excited so i just basically massage/washed her boobs and ass only. So we went back into the room after the shower and proceeded with the action.

It was a slow process as I was a little shy, but Koi was helpful and took the initiative most of the time. She told me to lie on the bed, gave my legs and arms a light massage before proceeding to my dick and giving me a slow handjob which let to an awesome BBBJ. She then switched to the 69 position while i painted her(she's shaved btw). I think 15-20 mins later i shot my load into her mouth. She just turn around and gave me a smile then spit my cum into a tissue.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

Part2 cont.

Told her i needed a rest awhile before i recharge my sperm bank. So she lay beside me, with her head on my chest for awhile and we chit chat abit. I was able to speak somewhat little in thai due to my frequent TD meetings. Found out she came around xmas time with her friend Katie who's also in the same house. Joked about asking Katie over but she said Katie doesnt do 3P. oh well.. With about 45 mins left of my time, i told her i was ready for my 2nd shot and proceed with taking charge now, giving her boobs and nipples the treatment they deserve while fingering her. She cap me on and i was ready to go into missionary position mode. oh damn she can really moan, had to hold back several times when i was close to cumming mainly due to her moans. it like better than those AV actress moaning. After awhile, i couldnt take it and cum in her (with the CD on of cos). She removed the rubber and asked if i wanted to rest before heading to the shower. I said its fine and we went to shower together. Saw her friend Katie who was eating the chicken rice in the living room and she told her I bought it(points scored if i come for her next time).

Nothing much happened in the shower as i was very satisfied with this session and didnt want to overdo it today. Gave her a good tip and she gave me a kiss on the lips and sent me out of the house.

OKT: 10/10
Koi: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 (natural boobs)
Pussy: 10/10 (clean shaved)
Body: 9/10 (got tattoo, well proportioned)
Catbath: 7/10 (its good, but i didnt want to spend too much time in the toilet)
BBBJ: 10/10 (knows her stuff)
FJ: 11/10 (was almost legendary + her moanings additional points)
Dmg: $140 + tips
RTF: I will be back!
Old 29-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusFilm View Post
RENA from DIRTYSECRET

If 34B isn't an attractive size to you, then probably the word "COMMANDO" will entice you more.

Face is a 5% to 10% discount with make up.
Probably a 15% to 20% discount without make up.
Body SLIM and SEXY standing at a freaking 170cm.
FLAT TUMMY with small natural boobs. She's got the fashion model standard kind of body. And btw, she's fair with almost near a white-ish tone over her skin.

**Photo proof of most models being long long and small small**

SERVICES:
AJ, AR, SWALLOW, MMF, COF, CIM, COB, BBBJ.
That's a lot to do in 90mins.

First walked into the place, I had Rena greeting me with smile on her face and guided me to her room. Upon closing the door behind her. The first thing she said was: Tirak! how are you? with the very Siam Bu accent. (It was at this moment, i knew the KC game would be strong!) This girl GFE GAOLAT!

Shower time she is NAUGHTY AF!! She keeps stroking and 2IC and even went down to give a short bare blow in the bathroom. Causing me to have to walk out of the bathroom with my prick poking out of my towel where she just kept smiling and walked back into the room holding my dick from outside the towel.

Foreplay started once back in room with lots of Kissing and roaming all over and then to the moments we've all been waiting for...

BBBJ: 5 Stars standard when combo-ed with AR. She's a pro to my preferred type of blowjob. Almost feels like she is trained for this the past 5 years. She takes her time to work her way down from the tongue fighting > Cock suckng > Balls licking > Ass Cleaning.

SEX: A fucking good fuck guaranteed. I was really impressed by her ability to somehow know and syncs so well on the positions i want to do her. Every position was done like what you see on the internet from the pros. I seriously wonder how long she's been in the line to achieve such level of skills. She was able to fulfill all the positions i wanted to do with her. (Your selection of styles might vary).
End up doing CIM & COF at the same time.
Example:

I included additional $30 for the session, so this is kinda the after look.

*Image for reference only*

I am really impressed by the session, I think you can call it: Sextisfaction guaranteed! Just when i thought my first experience with their BEBE was like one of the best. Now that i met Rena, i really don't know how else can i find a better bonk with an FL. And for such a high standard pricing at just $130? It's DEFINITELY A FUCKING STEAL!!! Even adding the additional $30 for swallow only makes it the standard rate of most Ang pais in dome 1. (Without the extra service)

Am sure it would be hard to book her once the crowd discover this commando girl. So try her while she's still hidden within the seas before her price shoot up like the kind crab of Alaska.
The temptation to RTF her is HIGH. GOD DAMN HIGH!!! As mentioned before, her KC game is strong AF!

OKT/ Location
Very impressive new stable. Not sure if they are new. Was told they are not directly related to any. But whatever. Location is central and QUITE accessible for all. The place feels very much like "The dark side of SG". Those who went there before will know what i mean.
So far from my 2 visits to them, their stock has been quite impressive and reliable. I probably gonna try them more before i made a final judgement that they are good.

Side story
I only accomplish 1 SHOT with commando girl Rena because...
Her pussy was shaved upon request!
Those who like it shaved can thank me by... you know la...
(Top right corner of my FR post got something you can click & ADD something! LOL)

Thanks for sharing FR bro FocusFilm. Can some bro educate me on this “Commando” Service. What does it entails?
Old 29-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iwearlongsleeve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Noy (Mansion)
*Based on my experience , don't use it as a gauge for your expectations .

Okt response was prompt and precise

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10 (Petite , easy to lift up)
Catbath : 8/10 (Moaning while flickering her tongue all over me)
BJ : NA (Did not try as she was already set while humping me)
FJ : 8/10 (Accomodating to my positions and moaned really loud)
GFE : 10/10 (Hugged me real tight after the deed and we both slept for an hour)
RTF : Maybe ? Keen on trying other girls from this stable .
Old 29-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Elementia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that got Model come to work for TRL. So went to check it out.

Wao, really look like model lei. And here's my review on my booking with her.

Young, tall, chio minah face.
Active and energetic.
English ok ok. can communicate.
Body a little meatier than photos. Not in the best condition. discount about 20% from the photos. STILL VERY FUCKABLE. cause everything else was so damn good.
BBBJ not bad, i let her blow me a long time, standing, sitting and lying down.
She did it without complaints.
FJ is good, she can take a hard banging from many positions moderately loud. ( I think depends on size too, I am OK sized i think)
Gfe with her is well above average.
She is the hyper kind that seems to get along well within the first 5 mins of meeting her.
Can kiss can french. Don't seems to have issue with that.

Her attitude well deserve a try.
Gave her a $10 tip apart from the $140 for her awesome gfe.
Also paiseh to ask for change in the first place. So act one handsome lor.
Old 29-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arranged one from ChivasAngel for Gil.
Total disappointment, servicing not done by Gil.
Age of Gil, 20, age of lady servicing, 27.
Looks, 4/10
Lady has bad breath, which was a total turnoff.
Only good thing she was trying very hard to please.
But still, no more RTF for Chivas ever.

BJ
1 local

FJ
1 pinoy

Wishlist
Twins, Jap, Koreans, Ang Mos, Many more!

Sorry if i forget to up you, just leave me a pm!
Old 29-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gwen of RL, 29/12 5pm
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=757972

Location in the east, Good for drivers, public transport maybe not so, unless you grab or uber.
Looks very similiar to pic, she has no make up when i meet her so not as chio as picture but ok looking. the gif more accurately describe her looks, but with a thai tan.

Gwen is quite young, like 21, 1st time in this line she say. And as mentioned by another bro, shes really very very green. and shes also very shy. shes ok to french, can paint, but shes really very shy and green so u needa manage ur expectation

shes very soft spoken and very demure. so if you like those shy, demure and green type, you can give it a try. but service wise, too green liao. unless u like to teach clueless young girls how to service you
Old 29-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
verudux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bam of SiamEscort, 291220 1430hrs

Central Location
Looks like pic
GFE gaolat
Fj very accommodating

rtf: likely
Old 29-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
bizarre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Landy from Les Affaires

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=758103

Look: similar to photos (standard tan thai girl)
French: available
FJ : accommodating to multiple styles

Room is spacious with attached bathroom (good for privacy)
Old 29-12-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by verudux View Post
FR for Bam of SiamEscort, 291220 1430hrs

Central Location
Looks like pic
GFE gaolat
Fj very accommodating

rtf: likely
Huh? Gwen or Bam?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1